Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:32:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Promoting BTC via Emoji  (Read 271 times)
oliv441 (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 07:17:47 PM

200 single emoji domains to redirect to any BTC Project

Among the best :

🔥.to
🚗.to
🏠.to
☀️.to
💎.to
⛳.to
🍷.to
🍺.to
💰.to
🎁.to

fire, car, house, sun, diamond, golf, wine, beer, money bag and gift

On mobile, click on the Emoji you want to insert (e.g the fire), add ‘.to’ in your address bar and press GO! It’s as simple as that !

All generate about 4500 visits per year, and it's only the beginning !

Emoji domains are still in their infant stages

PM us if interested Smiley

hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3775

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 06:00:37 PM

It appears that the title is different from the content so it is better to choose a suitable title/Subject.
Also, I don't think this section is suitable for selling these domains, you can do it here ---> Auctions or here ---> Digital goods.
I remember someone showed a domain that contained an ether symbol/Emoji.
oliv441 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 09:28:20 PM

Hi

we don't want to sell, we want to forward these emoji domains to a BTC project
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 09:31:16 PM

Hi

we don't want to sell, we want to forward these emoji domains to a BTC project
Probably the more suitable section would be the Project Development.

--> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=12.0

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
oliv441 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 09:38:01 PM

thank you, we will see that, emoji domains have the ability to create awareness, exactly as do Nike with the Basketball Emoji Domain which is redirect to their own page

🏀.to
Cityhunter123

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 10:42:46 AM

I doubt it'll attract a lot of people.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3853

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 11:50:44 AM

I agree. It's cool, sure, but who types in "🔥.to" anyway? Probably if it was a .com or at the very least a .net/.org instead of a .to TLD, it'd probably slightly be more relevant and valuable.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 12:11:20 PM

If we really want to promote bitcoin using emoji then we must not use other shapes, characters and others but instead we will use bitcoin logo as en emoji. There is nothing that can capture bitcoin than bitcoin and so we must make bitcoin emoji in order for us to represent bitcoin to the viewers and readers.  Also, we need to use these emoji only limited to cryptocurrency related projects otherwise bitcoin emoji will be used in non-sense topics which could have negative impacts on bitcoin.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
The3max

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

https://leasehold.io/

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 01:13:45 PM

Your ideas are very unique, using funny and funny stickers, many people will probably know about Bitcoin. However, I do not know that there will be profit from creating or using it. Think about design money

oliv441 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 06:03:05 PM

It will attract a lot of people, as people love emojis 6 billion emojis sent each day ! Only 2000 emojis in existence, for example according to emojitracker.com, the fire emoji hits 27,500,000 by year !

Surely we need a bitcoin emoji, and only bitcoin attracts bitcoin ok, but when we see some BTC projects with some 26+ characters in the domain, we doubt people will memorize it.

It is easier to memorize a picture.

As emoji domains are completely new, they will create awareness.

Ok it will better with com, net etc but Icaan will never allow emoji in it.

So, we don't want to wait, ".to" as a "go to" meaning makes sense, ".to" is completely private and does not depend from Icaan.

As Nike, (US$ 36.39 billion, 73,000 employees) with the basketball emoji dot TO, we think there is something to dig on that side.

spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 06:08:30 PM

I think so too. What if those people that will try and look for your project are using PC in which there are no built-in emoji for their keyboards? Plus, this could be a hassle on the part of mobile devices in which they need to click other options to access this emoji site. Unlike text sites in which they need to type domains. 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
oliv441 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 09:44:11 PM

I think so too. What if those people that will try and look for your project are using PC in which there are no built-in emoji for their keyboards? Plus, this could be a hassle on the part of mobile devices in which they need to click other options to access this emoji site. Unlike text sites in which they need to type domains. 

What do you mean by "click other options"? you just have to select an emoji, add ".to" and press "go". BTC is cool, Emojis are cool, why not bring them together ?

Ok for PC, but honestly, who still uses a pc ?
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 10:01:13 PM

Create a bitcoin emoji something that is easy to remember so investors can see that as an attractive emoji. Well, we already have the sign of bitcoin and I think its enough to inform people that you are promoting bitcoin.
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 10:26:20 PM

It will attract a lot of people, as people love emojis 6 billion emojis sent each day ! Only 2000 emojis in existence, for example according to emojitracker.com, the fire emoji hits 27,500,000 by year !

Surely we need a bitcoin emoji, and only bitcoin attracts bitcoin ok, but when we see some BTC projects with some 26+ characters in the domain, we doubt people will memorize it.

So, we don't want to wait, ".to" as a "go to" meaning makes sense, ".to" is completely private and does not depend from Icaan.

As Nike, (US$ 36.39 billion, 73,000 employees) with the basketball emoji dot TO, we think there is something to dig on that side.

How about ₿.to? I seem to recall unicode being allowed as well for domains. I'm not very confident on this new world, and there is also the thing that goes after the . which can be anything nowdays, goodbye to the good old conventions of .com .org .net .edu .mil .gov...

PS: ₿=BTC in case your system is too old to display unicode from 2017...

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
oliv441 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 11:50:08 AM

How about ₿.to? I seem to recall unicode being allowed as well for domains. I'm not very confident on this new world, and there is also the thing that goes after the . which can be anything nowdays, goodbye to the good old conventions of .com .org .net .edu .mil .gov...

PS: ₿=BTC in case your system is too old to display unicode from 2017...

₿ is cool, but it is not an emoji, we can't select it in our smartphone, the emoji advantage is that they are on more smartphone keyboards than any other single language.

boris2470

Activity: 113
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 12:01:20 PM

It would be better if emoji describing crypto were added to social networks like twitter, FB, insta. It would draw attention to digital money.
oleg681010

Activity: 78
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 12:07:48 PM

Promotion of BTC via Emoji? It sounds very funny, but will it have the desired effect?
whtchocla7e

Activity: 392
Merit: 116

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 12:57:04 PM

I guess it will work, so create many funny, unique Emoji that impress the user. But the question is, who will create it, what will they get. No one can spend their time and effort and receive nothing.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
oliv441 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 05:56:17 PM

I guess it will work, so create many funny, unique Emoji that impress the user. But the question is, who will create it, what will they get. No one can spend their time and effort and receive nothing.

Exactly, emojis are funny, single emoji-doman will always be better than "myprojectbitcointhebestforever.com"

A window of opportunity exists for who communicate with emoji domains. A project will automatically stand out and create awareness. Subsequently, press may be achieved purely because an emoji domain is used, not how it is used.

Select a good bitcoin project, associate it with an emoji domain, and it will automatically push all over the world.

Emoji transcend language, take the fire emoji, the word "fire", is different from "feu" in french, "Feuer" in German. etc but every people could understand the picture.

btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:54:09 PM

What do you mean by "click other options"? you just have to select an emoji, add ".to" and press "go". BTC is cool, Emojis are cool, why not bring them together ?

Ok for PC, but honestly, who still uses a pc ?
Many users here still use PC instead of Lappy mate specially from those cryptonians that trades,play games and gamble ..in which needed higher specs of computers

Anyway I find your emojis cool but I think this will take longer time to be adopted by us,though we’re not in rush right?so little by little it will soon.

Same thoughts because people here are not working for free ofcourse we need income for our time,skills and knowledge

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: