Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:28:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will crypto really go to zero?  (Read 3255 times)
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 03:53:18 AM

Cryptocurrency will never go to zero irrespective of its status now. Now, more projects with daily use cases have entered the crypto space and this will gradually enhance the mass adoption and use of cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency cannot be stopped by the governments and it will become a part of the daily lives of billions of people across the globe as the most of the institutions and fields adopts and integrate it into their payment systems.
Now, cryptocurrency can be found in the game industry, agriculture, health, finance, education, technology, AI, etc.

Ghenjer

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

https://token-sale.fredenergy.org Supporter

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 09:58:22 AM

the price of coins depends on the demand and supply in the market, if cryptocurrency does not have users / does not have a trading volume, they will gradually end up in price O. I've seen in the list of cmc projects in 2014- many of them become junk coins.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 01:49:09 PM

Back in the day, Vitalik once said that crypto will be going to zero. There has been many concerns about the longevity of cryptocurrency as a serious form of money, given that it's relatively unstable within the mainstream world. It's been 10 years since Bitcoin was created where crypto has had its ups and downs. However, many are afraid that crypto will be going to zero as the blockchain hype ends and governments start rolling their own digital currencies. When we take a look at most cryptocurrencies on the market, most of them aren't even useful at all. Perhaps, the only one is Bitcoin but it's terrible as a currency for daily transactions.

Which is why, I'm starting to wonder if crypto will really go to zero in the future? If this happens, then most of us will lose our hard-earned money as crypto becomes worthless. What are your thoughts? Huh

First of all, there are different type of cryptocurrency and functions different. Depending on the cryptocurrency, it will die or prosper. With that said, it would be hard to assume that cryptocurrency as a whole will die. As long as their are demands for it, it will never die.

Also, take note that a lot of countries are now using cryptocurrency for their gain so it would mean that instead of dying, it will flourish in the future. This is just but my opinion.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 01:54:50 PM

Which is why, I'm starting to wonder if crypto will really go to zero in the future? If this happens, then most of us will lose our hard-earned money as crypto becomes worthless. What are your thoughts? Huh

You would know that before it happens. If it does then exchange your crypto for fiat. As long as cryptocurrencies have a demand it will continue to have a value. We all see how cryptos change our lives not just because we can earn from it. It made our transactions alot easier and from that I doubt crypto will go to zero or die.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 02:24:52 PM

Back in the day, Vitalik once said that crypto will be going to zero. There has been many concerns about the longevity of cryptocurrency as a serious form of money, given that it's relatively unstable within the mainstream world. It's been 10 years since Bitcoin was created where crypto has had its ups and downs. However, many are afraid that crypto will be going to zero as the blockchain hype ends and governments start rolling their own digital currencies. When we take a look at most cryptocurrencies on the market, most of them aren't even useful at all. Perhaps, the only one is Bitcoin but it's terrible as a currency for daily transactions.

In my opinion, crypto will not be zero. It has real potential in the future. Imagine a world where you don't need cash. Everything you need is in a smart phone. So crypto is really a platform for everything in the future and you'll have lots of ways to make money if it changes in the future.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
natalia stark

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 04:24:34 PM

you are absolutely right about worrying that the crypto will go to zero But, if you look at the facts and the markets and the businesses run with the help of crypto and the all other altcoins then your thought looks very wring because the thing that is running into everything like banking, loans and even automobiles and almost every kind of business then how will that thing go to zero. I have heared that they are launching the crypto ATM machine from wher you can get real money just giving your crypto or altcoins.

yes there will be lots of ups and downs with the crypto but it will never go to zero it will always grows to the sky and everyone who is investing his earnings ino it will get the good profit from it.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 04:44:01 PM

you are absolutely right about worrying that the crypto will go to zero But, if you look at the facts and the markets and the businesses run with the help of crypto and the all other altcoins then your thought looks very wring because the thing that is running into everything like banking, loans and even automobiles and almost every kind of business then how will that thing go to zero. I have heared that they are launching the crypto ATM machine from wher you can get real money just giving your crypto or altcoins.

yes there will be lots of ups and downs with the crypto but it will never go to zero it will always grows to the sky and everyone who is investing his earnings ino it will get the good profit from it.
Just be realistic, plenty of coins has turned to zero and this zero that I meant is not listed on any exchange anymore and don't have value at all. if we are talking about crypto which includes thousands of coins there's awlays a chance that a coin will turn to zero but if we are talking about popular coin like bitcoin the chance is really slim. Even it got dumped so hard it will hardly touch zero value.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 05:38:19 PM

You have nothing to worry about if the coins and tokens you are holding are really useful, the usefulness of every coins and tokens is what will keep the alive, if you have some coins in holding that are not doing so well in term of showing strong usefulness now is a good time to re adjust your portfolio

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 08:06:24 PM

I don't think hundreds of billions of dollars market will just get disappear. Crypto has bad momentum, but we saw it before, every time BTC and potential coins come back. This time will too

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 08:28:12 PM

With the number of people in the world there will always be someone interested in something or another. Another mans trash is another man's treasure. There will always be at least one person who wants something and therefore a value of 0 is impossible. Every single thing has value even sand in your hands has a value. If it exists then it has a value basically and by exist I don't mean just physically.

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 08:40:16 PM

The crypto space isn't going anywhere, but for those altcoins which have nothing to write home about, they will surly head to zero if at all they are not yet zero. Owing to the rate most altcoins are dropping in value, we ought to be careful of the ones we hold or invest in so we don't get caught up. At the same time, we have to start giving huge attention to good coins so as to help contribute to the growth of this space, not allowing our funds to get trapped in coins which we know might never recover.

roosbit

Activity: 892
Merit: 43

Random coins :)

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 08:44:48 PM

This is very much impossible, crypto to zero!
Why, because I have two theories, first there are lost coins out there which means there is a floor price for the last crypto coins.

Secondly there some of us that want to buy coins when others are dumping because we believe in price recovery which we have learnt from experience.
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 08:55:19 PM

That will be a disaster but truth be told I don't don't see this ever happening not with the rate institutional investors are getting involved now. But I believe soon, most altcoins will worth zero because they have nothing to back them which will ensure they are valuable at all times. Bitcoin is valuable today and heavily invested because it has proved its worth overtime, but how many altcoins can we likened to this? Just few. So let's be careful and mindful of hype coins.
akeegan

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 09:12:26 PM

I actually wonder that too. Ultimately if people stopped believing in it and giving it value then it is possible
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 09:26:08 PM

the price of coins depends on the demand and supply in the market, if cryptocurrency does not have users / does not have a trading volume, they will gradually end up in price O. I've seen in the list of cmc projects in 2014- many of them become junk coins.
Yes those coin which are not being touched by investors and no body is trusting them so it will lose the value in market but in this era i guess nothing would go wasted as people have money and they try their luck. Crypto is something profitable and it will be there in market forever as investors will never let the market touch zero price never ever.
zuziekatee

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 09:34:51 PM

I will advise anyone To keep you cool ! Personally I believe nothing can make it go to zero .we all just nice to wise and watchful and make good decision

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
BennyK

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2019, 01:07:33 AM

I actually wonder that too. Ultimately if people stopped believing in it and giving it value then it is possible
But the fact is, people are not going to stop believing in crypto because most of the enthusiasts have taken time to learn about the technology behind cryptocurrency and know how positive cryptocurrency can impact on the financial aspect of every business and every man. Cryptocurrency will rather gain additional value with time as more and more people get to know about it.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 11:55:17 AM

no ,
I am not worried about the price and future of cryptocurrency, because I believe that crypto will also have a more valuable future, seeing that the growth of crypto prices this year also increases, so I think crypto will also continue to increase
One reason why I totally disagree too that crypto will ever go to zero is that we will always have new people coming into the cryptocurrency space, and as we have new people, amongst them will always be developers that will come up with projects like we have now, so every year, you should always expect to see new sets of project coming up and those new adopters who would not have heard much about the bad thing the previous ICO projects did, will still invest money.

There will only be some sort of reduction in the amount of money that these people do generate because the older investors would have lost interest while the newer investors who may not be much will keep investing, and this is more than enough to keep the cryptocurrency space to continue being lively.

nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 12:40:58 PM

in my opinion this is indeed a bit of a concern for crypto users. because as you said if crypto will really go to zero in the future, then crypto holders will certainly lose their money right then and there. but I am very sure that this will never happen in the future. please remember that cryptocurrency develops as technology develops. so, I am of the opinion that if crypto is close to zero, new technology will definitely emerge so that it can increase the value of the crypto and keep crypto alive

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 12:48:27 PM

in my opinion this is indeed a bit of a concern for crypto users. because as you said if crypto will really go to zero in the future, then crypto holders will certainly lose their money right then and there.
no he didnt mean to say it but he is only asking if its possible to happen .  we shouldnt be concern because the possibility is also zero for it to happen  . do you use crypto ? and what can you say about them  , what can you about thier performance . they are doing good right ? and can even become better in the future  .

there are so many cryptos and other dont literality have a value but other coins that already have a value are i think wont drop to zero because there will always be hodler of those coins waiting for a posibble increase
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: