Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:38:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Help us test the world's first QR Code dApp - dumbapps  (Read 137 times)
blockwell-hq (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 09:33:13 AM

Hi All,
We need your help in testing a new promotion we are launching in the next 24 hours.

Its a simple as 3 easy steps:

1. Download our Android Wallet. (Or use our web-based app for non-android users)
          Download Android Wallet: https://qr.blockwell.ai/public/dist/blockwell-qr.apk
          Web-Based Wallet Login: https://qr.blockwell.ai/app/login
2. Scan this QR Code.
          https://imgbbb.com/images/2019/09/13/czandblockwell.md.png
3. Create your own token! (Enter a Token name, Token Symbol and Token Supply)

For the first 10 users who create a token and give us feedback on the process and how simple you found the process gets $50USD worth of Blockwell PRIDE tokens and a special prize from the founder.

We are planning to do a large bitcointalk contest where your feedback will be crucial. Stay tuned as prizes will be fantastic for our contest and yes, you can join the contest!

Blockwell was created to support organisations and people that aim to enrich people’s lives and create a better world. We give these entrepreneurs the tools they need to create sustainable and lasting businesses, create jobs, inspire ideas and innovate efficient platforms and networks.

Organisations utilise our tools and and Blockwell takes a piece of the value it creates and shares that piece with everyone who helps create it. We're hoping you'll be one of them. This is just one of the many tools Blockwell will be releasing to the world after 18 months of silent building. Join our Telegram or reply here to learn more.

Don’t forget to sign up to our newsletter for special access and offers over at https://www.blockwell.ai
dasenmcfasen

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 09:57:58 AM

Hi I just scanned, it very easy and surprising. WHY DIDNT YOU TELL I CAN MAKE TOKENZ THO?HuhHuh   Grin Grin Grin Cool Cool Cool me token master now will be rich rich rich!!!!!
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 12:01:26 PM

Hi I just scanned, it very easy and surprising. WHY DIDNT YOU TELL I CAN MAKE TOKENZ THO?HuhHuh   Grin Grin Grin Cool Cool Cool me token master now will be rich rich rich!!!!!
you sure you will be rich rich rich? Grin Grin Grin, nice post from newbie account both of you, today people should be very carefull with project they join , so many scammers out there!
keseoma

Activity: 495
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 07:07:52 PM

have no Andriod phone so tested with the web app,
but I have no camera too  Grin Grin

so is there any way to scan local QR code by uploading ?

dasenmcfasen

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 06:56:39 AM

you sure you will be rich rich rich? Grin Grin Grin, nice post from newbie account both of you, today people should be very carefull with project they join , so many scammers out there!

?? i signed up to test! what scam you talk bro? it free to use..... why u come hate. ppl shuld be careful of n e prject but you shouldnt hate projects that r good like this one
blockwell-hq (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 10:00:55 AM

?? i signed up to test! what scam you talk bro? it free to use..... why u come hate. ppl shuld be careful of n e prject but you shouldnt hate projects that r good like this one

People are a little worried these days with the amount of scams that have happened in this space. For good reason. We are trying to solve that!

Glad to hear you loved it. That is just the beginning of what you can do with our tools. We will be doing a promotion you will see posted on this forum very soon. check out what we do at blockwell.ai
blockwell-hq (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 02:35:17 PM

have no Andriod phone so tested with the web app,
but I have no camera too  Grin Grin

so is there any way to scan local QR code by uploading ?

Will get back to you on this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: