Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:36:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will TRX ever reach ATH  (Read 704 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (7 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 07:36:41 AM

Potential coins will have a huge chance to increase their prices but nobody doesn't know how long it will take to increase. For the past year, the prices of altcoins are going down, which nobody has any clue and even though companies are developing continuously but we don't see any improvement.

uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 07:48:39 AM

Of all the coins in the market i think TRX and BTT has the potential to reach the all time high valuation when you take into account the altcoin market because they have real project and their business model is interesting and they have some major competitors in the market but they are able to overcome or come close to their competitors they will have a solid business for the long term.
goto22

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 08:05:01 AM

TRON had a ATH of $0.25 which currently trading at $0.015, it's huge below than the ATH. Can we expect TRX to reach new ATH anytime soon? I'm holding a bag of TRON which is a significant loss for me. Please share you constructive opinion why do you think TRX will reach ATH soon, or why not.

It might not happen soon, but it likely will happen eventually. TRON is building a big ecosystem, with the number of dApps constantly growing. Not to mention that it is still tied to Bitcoin's performance. So, as soon as BTC starts surging, others will follow. If TRON doesn't make a wrong move in the meantime, it will likely reach its ATH, and maybe even go beyond. After all, it is much better established this time around than it was during the previous surge.

⇧  (https://www.estimated.pro/) ⇧
▁▂▃▅▆▇ FREE PRICE PREDICTIONS ▇▆▅▃▂▁
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 08:17:10 AM

TRON had a ATH of $0.25 which currently trading at $0.015, it's huge below than the ATH. Can we expect TRX to reach new ATH anytime soon? I'm holding a bag of TRON which is a significant loss for me. Please share you constructive opinion why do you think TRX will reach ATH soon, or why not.

It might not happen soon, but it likely will happen eventually. TRON is building a big ecosystem, with the number of dApps constantly growing. Not to mention that it is still tied to Bitcoin's performance. So, as soon as BTC starts surging, others will follow. If TRON doesn't make a wrong move in the meantime, it will likely reach its ATH, and maybe even go beyond. After all, it is much better established this time around than it was during the previous surge.
But let's hope there will be more about TRON other than dApps that did not give much effevt in TRX price this year,  the possible lunch of Justin with Sir Warren Buffet might happen soon, who knows if he'll convince him to Tron it can help TRX arise even a bit or set another ath that time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 10:14:31 AM

Of all the coins in the market i think TRX and BTT has the potential to reach the all time high valuation when you take into account the altcoin market because they have real project and their business model is interesting and they have some major competitors in the market but they are able to overcome or come close to their competitors they will have a solid business for the long term.

Bittorrent reaching an all time high would not be a big deal haha,,, but TRX, come on, if it becomes the same as old ATH, it will be because of Bitcoin going back on a bull run. Much as I like any altcoin, I know that my destiny depends on Bitcoin 100%. It is just a matter of how high the coin will be when Bitcoin hits new ATH. That is all there is to alts.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀