Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:57:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️🔥[ANN] ✅ ZENTACHAIN ✅High-throughput blockchain [ZENTA] 🔥⭐️  (Read 436 times)
sensei stupid (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 07:35:23 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 08:08:23 AM by sensei stupid

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sensei stupid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 07:36:00 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 08:46:40 AM by sensei stupid

THE IMPORTANCE OF YOUR PRIVACY!

The importance of privacy cannot be overemphasized; this is why keeping your data safe should be your number #1 priority. Although, it is common knowledge that malicious people try to obtain this information first, yet we tend to overlook or forget how crucial this is. In recent media reports, it is seen how serious this problem is. Users who give any kind of personal information to any social media application or a website can be badly affected. Although it seems attractive to people that social media applications are cost-free, in fact, users voluntarily give out their personal data. And if people dont take maximum security measures, they can see their information on other websites as a result of being used by malicious people.
While the most popular social media applications have stated in their privacy policies that they will never share users personal data with any company or organization, the recent Facebook crisis has revealed that this is actually a big lie. Facebook CEO himself admitted it, not us. No matter what people or organizations say to you, your personal data is still threatened and can lead to very bad results. At this point, it is up to people to listen to what technology and algorithm say, not the owners of the application. If you have given your phone number to use an app, you have already disclosed yourself. Or if you have given your credentials or mail address, thanks to the application your position or your personal information is now very easy to reach. Personal information or private data are no longer private because there are many people and companies having this so-called private information. But we certainly did not describe all that to offer a bad table. On the contrary, we are saying these for you to realize and know that you are not helpless.
Zentachain is a high-throughput decentralized blockchain-based ecosystem, designed with a strong focus on security and anonymity. The ecosystem is capable of storing encrypted data and hosting scalable decentralized applications and distributed services. Zentachain present product where the user does not need the internet or can use without sharing user personal information to use more secure and better quality than most important and all messenger applications so far. Zentalk is a secured, decentralized peer-to-peer messenger dApp. Next to great usability, under the hood you will find state-of-the-art encryption, security and since its decentralized, Zentachain guaranties full anonymity and offline communication. As a result Zentalk is the solution for personal information if you want to keep your personal information confidential if you don't want your location to be identified if you want to make sure your correspondence and conversations are encrypted and never cant be hacked.

olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 08:00:44 PM

The algorithm or Black2B or Black2C Huh??
sensei stupid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 08:09:59 AM

thanks for the correction, I already asked this to the CEO, the answer is Blake2B.  Wink
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 08:13:42 AM

thanks for the correction, I already asked this to the CEO, the answer is Blake2B.  Wink

windows wallet Huh
sensei stupid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 08:29:39 AM

Yes in future is Windows and Mobile wallet
ZentaChain

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 03:27:35 PM

Hello, I am the inventor of Zentachain and the main developer.
To my person, I am 29 years old and work over 1.5 years at zentachain.
I have several programming languages, learn new programming languages very fast, and love developing products that are rated above average by today's products.
My languages are C ++, Solidity, JS, Python, Android, Go, Rust, HTML, CSS, PHP.

Firstly I want to let you know that Zentachain is not the Blockchain.

The Name of our blockchain is called Zenta.

What stands for the Chain?

The Chain presents the products for Zenta think like a Head and then the body. (Head=Zenta - Body=Chain) this way comes to the name: Zentachain

What are the difference between today ICO IEO and another blockchain our first principles are Building Presenting Growing and not talk only.

What to say more if you have any questions so feel free talk me.

Github:
https://github.com/ZentaChainAdmin

Twitter:
https://mobile.twitter.com/KacemerHarun
sensei stupid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 07:20:09 AM

TRADE TOKENS WITH ZENTASWAP OVER IPFS

For more info, please click on this banner 👇

CROG
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 3

CTO @ Zentachain

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 03:50:11 PM

Hello Bitcoin Talk community Smiley
My Name is Musa Mani and I'm the CTO of Zentachain, if you have any Questions feel free to ask them Here or in our Telegram Group. We are a Swiss based company and are happy to add another Product to the Blockchain Universe Smiley

CTO @ ZentaChain
Musa Mani, My LinkedIn:  https://www.linkedin.com/in/crog-mod/
-=ZentaChain=-
sensei stupid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 04:15:51 PM

THE ZENTAMESH-NETWORK

We are proud to the announcement you the Zentamesh Network.
Read more about our Zentamesh network, please click the image below:

Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 04:36:18 PM

So how exactly can I run a node to support the ZENTACHAIN?

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
CROG
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 3

CTO @ Zentachain

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 04:52:18 PM

So how exactly can I run a node to support the ZENTACHAIN?

Hey the Zentachain Node is currently still in development, but we will set a standard as soon as the Zentamesh is fully working, We will be selling Pre configured Nodes, but the standard will be fully open source, so you can too use use your own Hardware. We will update you as soon as there are Updates! Smiley

CTO @ ZentaChain
Musa Mani, My LinkedIn:  https://www.linkedin.com/in/crog-mod/
-=ZentaChain=-
sensei stupid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 05:19:47 AM

TELEGRAM VS ZENTACHAIN

Centralized vs decentralized communication and why is Zentalk better than Telegram.
For further information about Zentalk, please click the image below:

sensei stupid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 02:44:25 PM

OUR ZENTAMESH-NETWORK ON GITHUB

We are already add our ZENTAMESH-NETWORK on GITHUB, please click the link below to check it.
sensei stupid (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 05:55:14 PM

TRACKING

Why companies trace customers?
Zenta team have been created article about that, please click the pict below to know more about it:

ZentaChain

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 02:00:56 AM

I'm Harun Kacemer and the CEO of Zentachain.

I'm writing this statement to notify you of an event that has occurred this week. ZentaChain has been the victim of an impersonation scam act. Due to the very accurate and professional admins of the Bitcointalk forum, this scammer was noticed quickly and reported to my team. I’d like to speak out my utmost gratitude to Bitcointalk for doing this. As Zentachain Team, we have been working hard during the last 2 years and tried to serve our community in the best way. The day we found out that a person who had recently joined our team was a scammer, we fired him right away. Because, as Zentachain, we have certain rules and it is our biggest responsibility to follow these rules completely. I want to tell that we've fired this person and hope he’ll think twice before he posts anything ever again. Thank you all for your understanding and loyalty.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: