Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:43:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragonmint T1 not reboot updating pools  (Read 181 times)
madbroker (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 10:24:47 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 09:46:45 AM by frodocooper

A Dragonmint T1 problem, I turn on the miner and everything is correct, in fact it is hashing, but when I update the pools the miner turns off and does not start again. I was thinking about changing the firmware with sd card, but I can't find where to download it on my pc??

Anyway, or i do not know if modify the pools directly in the PC is possible the i flash the control board with an sd card. maybe i need to replace the control board?

Some help please.
sxo13

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 12:13:31 PM

I have the same problem, whatever I modify in configs which requires a reboot(e.g. pool data), the machine turns off and stays so.

As you mentioned, would be great if somebody has a tip how/where to modify the firmware (set some basic configs as the pool data) and just flash it via SSH (no sd card slot on mine).
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2020, 05:33:27 PM

I don't find sd card firmware directly from halong it seems that their miners are automatically update.
If you have SD card slot you can flash it with different firmware like braiins OS.

You can check their official thread from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5036844.0

But if you don't have an SD card slot I think you can't flash it with Braiins OS but try to flash it in webGUI using Braiins OS I think they have a firmware where you can use to update your firmware to Braiins OS or through SSH you just need to have access to SSH of your dragonmint t1 This is permanent method and you can't roll back it to the original firmware.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████