Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:31:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shit Exchanges, an end to good projects.  (Read 5362 times)
Moeda

Activity: 1540
Merit: 270

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 09:08:25 AM

Many projects listed in popular exchanges also die. Dead or no, not based on where they listed the coins, but the seriousness of the team in running the project. In this case the team's target must be clear in carrying out the project. Not just register to exchange, then they leave.
Popular and dead doesn't seem right in one sentence though, however I do agree that some of succesful project that could gather massive funding could endup dying slowly even after listed in the popular exchange, no need to mention but there are plenty. Most of them that have that fate will just losing volume day by day due to the inability of developers to advertise or atleast holding its popularity for long. They are too stingy to advertise and once they did advertise it's such a mess and innefective one or maybe people find out that the project is useless.

I think if what they develop can run optimally, then it is impossible for the project to just die. I see many projects there is no clarity of their goals. In fact, their website is only as where ICO was launched until now it has never changed. This means they don't see the fate of their project anymore. Just waiting for the dead domain.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2020, 11:48:47 PM

The exchange where a project lists is very integral to the success of the project or its failure.
It amazes me why projects even bother to list their tokens or coins on shit exchanges that have no volume and traffic.
Sometimes its like they just want their projects to fail.
I have seen too many good projects get destroyed because of this strategy. It is not sustainable

ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2020, 01:48:51 AM

Thats just the way it is. No matter how promising and exciting a project is, the team must never make the mistakes of listing on a terrible exchange platforms because it ruins it all totally.

Thats why as an investor, we must always look beyond the exciting purchase bonuses, but look beyond that and into what the team actually wants for the project either Profit or growth
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 08:31:22 AM

I've seen good projects with great use cases that ends up in a coffin because they listed on bad exchanges, this is nothing new today, developers who aren't very good at doing research always makes this mistakes even when you warned them, some of them don't even know that some exchanges have fake volumes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
skeleto88

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 01:22:48 PM

A shit exchange somehow reflects the quality of the project itself. Why would a high quality project, with good partners, working products, and so on settle for the like of YoBit, for example? Exchange listing is needed as soon as there is already utility. They need that for the investors to be able to have access to their coins. However, if they are listed on shit exchanges, that means they are simply discouraging investors away.
I agree I don't the good and developing project would rather be listed in a shit exchanges where almost moat of the big traders don't even bother trading there rather than being listed in like of binance, okex or any other known and reputable exchanges. If the team developers are confident enough that the project will be successful then they should be listed in a high profile exchanges to attract more possible investors.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 05:21:09 PM

It is almost impossible to believe that after developing a good project which might likely succeed because of the product, some so-called developers and teams will still go ahead and list in a shit exchange all in the name of reducing the listing fund or all in the name of no fund to list in the big exchange, if you cannot afford good exchange, why not continue with the development of the project to be able to attract the right investors, why rush to a shit exchange. So many projects that could have succeeded have been buried by shit exchange, and if you care to know, you are the reason why we still have shit exchange because the owners of shit exchange knew that some daft developers and team will surely come and list their projects. Why will someone prepare a good meal and then decide to keep it in a cabinet full of cockroaches? Wake up.

I think pressures from the investors at times is part of the forces that make developers to list on shit exchange.  Some investors don't care at all, they just want to dump what they have bought especially if the bonus is huge let say 40%.  When developers try to make community understand at times on the need to exercise patience in order to get good exchanges, people will think they are running away.  So, investors and hunters sometimes contribute to that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: