Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:21:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 Jackbit.io - 🎡 Unique PVP Gambling 🎁 Every 10 min free coins 🎉 NOW LIVE  (Read 2747 times)
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 07:38:34 PM

We do not have an ICO. The system will convert the deposited balance to coins by giving 100 coins for every 1$ deposited in BTC/ETH. Thanks for all the interest. Check our bounty thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5192024.msg52722928#msg52722928
I understand that your resource has not yet been launched, because I went through the link, and there it comes from the count of the timer, which still has seven days left?  I would like to quickly see the real features of your site.  And regarding the company's bounty, why did you decline to signature  compaing ?
FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 07:55:09 PM

We do not have an ICO. The system will convert the deposited balance to coins by giving 100 coins for every 1$ deposited in BTC/ETH. Thanks for all the interest. Check our bounty thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5192024.msg52722928#msg52722928
I understand that your resource has not yet been launched, because I went through the link, and there it comes from the count of the timer, which still has seven days left?  I would like to quickly see the real features of your site.  And regarding the company's bounty, why did you decline to signature  compaing ?
Yes we decided to run bounty one week before we open, this way we have good interest upon launch. We declined signature because we feel like there is too much signature campaigns already with alot of bad quality posters and think that such campaign does not add value to Jackbit, but instead give it a spam based image, which Jackbit really does not want.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 08:02:21 PM

I understand that your resource has not yet been launched, because I went through the link, and there it comes from the count of the timer, which still has seven days left?  I would like to quickly see the real features of your site.  And regarding the company's bounty, why did you decline to signature  compaing ?
Yes we decided to run bounty one week before we open, this way we have good interest upon launch. We declined signature because we feel like there is too much signature campaigns already with alot of bad quality posters and think that such campaign does not add value to Jackbit, but instead give it a spam based image, which Jackbit really does not want.

Most of the gamblers actually are from the forum not blog readers and twitter users, but I can see why you chose those because of the permanent dofollow link from the blog posts as part of the marketing. Unless the articles are deleted after, they''d not be permanent. Is the COINS to be distributed for marketing campaign solely for betting purpose or can it be listed to an exchange as well?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:29:37 PM

I understand that your resource has not yet been launched, because I went through the link, and there it comes from the count of the timer, which still has seven days left?  I would like to quickly see the real features of your site.  And regarding the company's bounty, why did you decline to signature  compaing ?

Most of the gamblers actually are from the forum not blog readers and twitter users, but I can see why you chose those because of the permanent dofollow link from the blog posts as part of the marketing. Unless the articles are deleted after, they''d not be permanent. Is the COINS to be distributed for marketing campaign solely for betting purpose or can it be listed to an exchange as well?
Coins are just to refer to on website balance. Jackbit allows ETH/BTC deposits, which will get converted to USD value in coins. 100 coins is 1 usd. When users want to withdraw, the same ratio applies and users can withdraw BTC or ETH.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:48:57 PM

Coins are just to refer to on website balance. Jackbit allows ETH/BTC deposits, which will get converted to USD value in coins. 100 coins is 1 usd. When users want to withdraw, the same ratio applies and users can withdraw BTC or ETH.
If I deposit 0.01 BTC. Given the current price of BTC I should have 8400 Coins.
Which one is fixed?
8400 Coins or 0.01 BTC?
It's great if number of Coins is fixed.
If that 0.01 BTC is fixed and number of Coins changes due to bitcoin price changes, Coins are useless.
FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 10:05:34 PM

If I deposit 0.01 BTC. Given the current price of BTC I should have 8400 Coins.
Which one is fixed?
8400 Coins or 0.01 BTC?
It's great if number of Coins is fixed.
If that 0.01 BTC is fixed and number of Coins changes due to bitcoin price changes, Coins are useless.
100 coins are 1 USD. So if you deposit 0.01 btc u get 8400 coins. If u want to withdraw your coins (balance on website, NO TOKEN OR COIN) will get converted to BTC/ETH. Fore example u want to withdraw 10000 coins. U will get 10000/100/8400 = 0.0119 BTC at price of 8400$ per btc.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 10:34:29 PM

I checked your bounty thread and it gives the impression that very few are now interested to join bounty programs paid via project's coins.
Maybe one way to tackle your bounty program is to have btc or eth as part of the payment plus the jackbit coins.
Jackbit coins, on the other hand, can be used on your platform directly so you might attract gamblers or players to join the programs.
FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 10:39:18 PM

I checked your bounty thread and it gives the impression that very few are now interested to join bounty programs paid via project's coins.
Maybe one way to tackle your bounty program is to have btc or eth as part of the payment plus the jackbit coins.
Jackbit coins, on the other hand, can be used on your platform directly so you might attract gamblers or players to join the programs.

As I said these coins are just on website balance. For example u can withdraw 10000 coins for 100$ worth in BTC or ETH. We have no own COIN or TOKEN. It is just called coins on the website. Coins are just a way to keep track of users balance. Withdraw is automatic exchanged to BTC or ETH based on the 100 coins = 1 USD ratio.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 08:23:04 AM

As I said these coins are just on website balance. For example u can withdraw 10000 coins for 100$ worth in BTC or ETH. We have no own COIN or TOKEN. It is just called coins on the website. Coins are just a way to keep track of users balance. Withdraw is automatic exchanged to BTC or ETH based on the 100 coins = 1 USD ratio.

So it's automatic withdrawal to BTC or ETH? and the price of coins will not change anyway 0.01USD, so users can use coins only to bet on Jackbit.io and play other gambling, do I mean it's true ??

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 04:06:53 PM

I see a gambling gambling site will launch in 6 days, I think there is no time delayed for a new house, I am curious to see gambling services from the jackbit site, and want to try it, hopefully I feel comfortable here

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ahmadakbari

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 04:18:06 PM

100 coins are 1 USD. So if you deposit 0.01 btc u get 8400 coins. If u want to withdraw your coins (balance on website, NO TOKEN OR COIN) will get converted to BTC/ETH. Fore example u want to withdraw 10000 coins. U will get 10000/100/8400 = 0.0119 BTC at price of 8400$ per btc.
Seems that you didn't get what I asked.
Assume that now bitcoin price is 10,000 dollars. I deposit 0.01 BTC and get 10,000 Coins. I don't gamble and my balance doesn't change.
After a month bitcoin price drops to 5,000 dollar. Now those 10,000 coins value is equal to 0.02 BTC. Can I withdraw 0.02 BTC while I had deposited 0.01 BTC one month ago?
FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 05:04:28 PM

Assume that now bitcoin price is 10,000 dollars. I deposit 0.01 BTC and get 10,000 Coins. I don't gamble and my balance doesn't change.
After a month bitcoin price drops to 5,000 dollar. Now those 10,000 coins value is equal to 0.02 BTC. Can I withdraw 0.02 BTC while I had deposited 0.01 BTC one month ago?
Yes, as the system is designed right now, u will get usd value of the deposit exchanged to coins (on site balance, NO TOKEN OR BLOCKHAIN COIN) which is 100 coins for 1$. So if 0.01 btc = 100$ at the time of deposit, u will get 10000 coins and when u withdraw 10000 coins at the time the price of 0.02 btc = 100$, u will get 0.02 btc for the 10000 coins.

Please keep in mind coins are referring to balance of user on the website. There is no actual token or blockchain coin. So Jackbit has no own ICO or token issuance.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 05:16:31 PM

Now this is interesting. Cheesy
What would the OP do if the price is fixed in dollars it can be exploited with the volatility of the market itself. I'd like to know what are their approach on this matter because I too is stooked atm. Shocked

Edit:
Yes, as the system is designed right now, u will get usd value of the deposit exchanged to coins (on site balance, NO TOKEN OR BLOCKHAIN COIN) which is 100 coins for 1$. So if 0.01 btc = 100$ at the time of deposit, u will get 10000 coins and when u withdraw 10000 coins at the time the price of 0.02 btc = 100$, u will get 0.02 btc for the 10000 coins.

Please keep in mind coins are referring to balance of user on the website. There is no actual token or blockchain coin. So Jackbit has no own ICO or token issuance.
Oh i see that's how it is. Grin I thought someone could just exploit like that. Grin

ahmadakbari

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 05:41:46 PM

You should allow the users to have their balances at what they have deposited.
Coins are useful in a bear market. But a person who think that bitcoin price will rise, will never deposit into your wesbite.
FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 05:51:48 PM

You should allow the users to have their balances at what they have deposited.
Coins are useful in a bear market. But a person who think that bitcoin price will rise, will never deposit into your wesbite.

Thanks for your feedback! I will inform Jackbit about this and see what options are available. For now it works the way I have described in my previous post. I know Jackbit is planning to add more payment gateways in the future, so in the future there will be updates regarding this.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 06:07:04 PM

I agree with the comment above that there must be some way of standard using for some coins like BTC and others once they get added. Thus however could be really hard to do at times of bulls but ensures players security so gamblers are thus likely to use the fair platform where they won't get disadvantaged at times of bull/bear market.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 01:30:44 PM

I agree with the comment above that there must be some way of standard using for some coins like BTC and others once they get added. Thus however could be really hard to do at times of bulls but ensures players security so gamblers are thus likely to use the fair platform where they won't get disadvantaged at times of bull/bear market.
I understand this and Jackbit team is working on this. I am sure there will be an update very soon regarding the websites currency. I will update this thread once I hear a statement from team.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 05:20:05 PM

Of course, I understand all your concerns about the Bounty Company.  But I want to draw your attention to the fact that if Signature compaing has certain conditions, such as 10 posts per week that need to be written in at least 3-4 days, this will not provoke spam on the forum and thus your signature and  The company’s image will not dislike users due to spam.  Of course, there are companies that provoke spam, when, based on the conditions of the Bounty, companies force participants to write in specific sections of the forum and a large number of posts: 25 and above.  This is, of course, an abuse that will negatively affect the company's reputation and the trust of the member of the Bounty company itself.
FruitsBasket (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 09:35:17 PM

Of course, I understand all your concerns about the Bounty Company.  But I want to draw your attention to the fact that if Signature compaing has certain conditions, such as 10 posts per week that need to be written in at least 3-4 days, this will not provoke spam on the forum and thus your signature and  The company’s image will not dislike users due to spam.  Of course, there are companies that provoke spam, when, based on the conditions of the Bounty, companies force participants to write in specific sections of the forum and a large number of posts: 25 and above.  This is, of course, an abuse that will negatively affect the company's reputation and the trust of the member of the Bounty company itself.
Thanks for your feedback. For now we will not include a signature campaign in this bounty. If however we ever to decide to do a signature campaign, this will be outside of the bounty that is running now and will have its own specific terms and conditions.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 11:30:24 PM

Thanks for your feedback. For now we will not include a signature campaign in this bounty. If however we ever to decide to do a signature campaign, this will be outside of the bounty that is running now and will have its own specific terms and conditions.

A separate signature campaign to promote jackbit might help in attracting players from the forum. And if you will pay them in btc or eth, it will attract more attention from the community. Credibility is hard to build but if you will do it the right way, in time you will gain players even if you have the pvp concept. Interested on what it will offer to the players here few days from now...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: