Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:26:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Artificial Intelligence artwork(via GANs) is up for sale at 3,090 Ether  (Read 99 times)
AlgaeaFrampton (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:58:45 PM

Hello prospective and illustrious art collectors of the future!  I managed to acquire a smashing and genius piece made by an artist named 'Osiris' off of SuperRare.co, the most premier blockchain art gallery out of the whole blockchain art movement.

Acquisition price is 3,090 Ether(roughly 537,000) at the moment. 

If purchased buyer has full permission to alert news outlets for acquiring an Artificially Intelligent comprised art piece that broke Christie's last record with the 'Edmon de Belamy' piece which sold at $432,500.  You would also legitimize both A.I. artwork and Blockchain artwork as being a disruptor in the modern art world and probably be written about in Wikipedia.  Just a couple things to consider with this acquisition.

Description of piece as described by 'Osiris:'

'An "ad" using AI generated language from Joel Simon's "Dimension of Dialogue" series (where two neural nets learn to communicate through their own emergent visual language) appears to be targeted to a monster type who would ordinarily be assailing Saint Anthony the Hermit were he not so distracted by what we humans might assume to be the latest model of a jellyfish typewriter. Not available in all states.'

Price is firm and able to easily acquire off of the SuperRare.co website.  It only uses Ethereum as payment however.  Happy collecting!

Link to art piece - https://superrare.co/artwork-v2/i-can-can-i-i-everything-else-4480

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: