Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:53:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to to add viewers with cryptocurrency  (Read 144 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jumail (OP)

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 04:35:24 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2019, 02:32:42 AM by jumail

Cryptocurrency is increasingly popular these days. Along with the many adoptions of blockchain in various workspaces, cryptocurrency is also a new alternative in getting money. Job opportunities increased, becoming a freelancer was even more profitable with the upgrade from cryptocurrency.

The video creator is one of the most popular jobs nowadays. The increasing popularity of content sharing sites such as Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, makes many people interested in becoming a content creator.

This time I will discuss about video creator. Who doesn't know PewDiePie? A successful YouTuber earns millions of dollars every year. Of course, you want to succeed like that right? I have made some tips that you can try:
1. Optimize your content
2. Optimization of search results
3. Give a reward and join Verasity!
4. Share to all supporting social media

Of the four points above, surely there are many who are interested in point 3? right?

In short, with that third point, you can attract more viewers to see your content by giving a cryptocurrency token as a reward. Okay, you can read more here.
How to add viewers: everything you need to know as a content creator

Viewer earning tokens for watching videos for FREE. This is a unique way, other than the others, we usually only know mining, trading, join bounties, and cloud mining. And this is the easiest and most convenient way.
If many people are interested in the reward, surely your viewer will increase.

There is a response? let's discuss
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 810

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 04:59:23 AM

Good points.

Content is still the king and this really bring viewers to your channel specially in Youtube. But to evolved yourself by giving incentives to your viewers is now the new trend. Not just in crypto but all form of ads in Youtube. Even those who do unboxing reviews do give incentive to their viewers. So it make sense if you are an influencer in this market specially if you have tactics of giving your viewers free tokens.
jumail (OP)

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 02:38:50 AM

Good points.

Content is still the king and this really bring viewers to your channel specially in Youtube. But to evolved yourself by giving incentives to your viewers is now the new trend. Not just in crypto but all form of ads in Youtube. Even those who do unboxing reviews do give incentive to their viewers. So it make sense if you are an influencer in this market specially if you have tactics of giving your viewers free tokens.
Thanks.
Of course, this is a good opportunity, content creators should try it.
The easier way to get cryptocurrency, well, whether or not it depends on each path chosen.
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 10:15:15 PM

It got me thinking, really. Implementing crypto into video content is a brand new thing, at least for me. Is YouTube ok with it?
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 10:49:16 PM

I think I've seen the same project before of rewarding their viewers with their own token but I can barely remember what that project is. It's true that having a content that touches the interest of most people will give you significant viewership.

It got me thinking, really. Implementing crypto into video content is a brand new thing, at least for me. Is YouTube ok with it?
Yes, search on how many tutorials, trading tips(shilling signals) and other cryptocurrency related stuffs that were published there.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 01:13:20 PM

There are plenty of platforms that are rewarding users for producing content like Steemit or Publish0x, watching paid adds like Brave and now comes Verasity. I have invested some money into VRA and hope of the future success, they are doing really great.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: