Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:44:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: trace track and monitor Cryptocurrency transactions  (Read 149 times)
meysam.taghavi (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 07:20:40 AM

Hi I'm a student doing research and I wanted to know what logic  use to discuss scouring.
If you have an article you can refer me to, thank you for sending me.

company like (bitraank verified) or (qlue) what Logic to use ranking transactions.

BitRank Verified Cryptocurrency Address / Transaction Risk Scoring Service

QLUE =>FORENSICALLY TRACE, TRACK & MONITOR ILLICIT CRYPTOCURRENCY ACTIVITIES

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 10:04:51 AM

Only single benefit I have noticed that you might detect corrupted address with them if they levelled it . For example I have checked my address and its clean. So they show it 50% safe. I used another address of forum trusted user which is using and its show almost 80% safe. That means they use a algorithm for detect scores based on transactions.

On the other hand I have used a hacker address ( bc1qp6k6tux6g3gr3sxw94g9tx4l0cjtu2pt65r6xp)  who have hack Binance and there is a warning.

That means BitRank levelled it by themselves or someone report it.

I don't see any other benefits from address scoring.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1211

Heisenberg

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 10:59:03 AM

There have been a few websites that i have seen that do this kind of thing, websites such as Bitcoin Address Lookup (https://bitcoinwhoswho.com) but such platforms entirely depend on how the community members identify and report addresses.

Sometimes people get scammed, and they won't even dig deeper to find out which address scammed them let along report the address.
Another problem is generating bitcoin addresses is pretty easy. A scammer or shady person can always generate another address if s/he wants to scam someone else and avoid using the old address that has been used for scam before.

You should also have in mind that scammers/shady people sometimes tend to use crypto mixer services and privacy coins to avoid getting tracked so to me when it comes to the crypto world. Tracking and monitoring transactions seems quite hard.

Because most of the times, you even don't know who is behind the address other than just seeing the transactions in and out of the address

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██