Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:16:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which currency will dominate the crypto market?
USD, of course
USD, but maybe USDx better
DELETED
USD, but only from early 2020
USD, since 2010
USD
THE Just another USD as a crypto
Maybe USD
USD, sure
World Wire
The tokenized Oil by IBM
DELETED
Other (please post your opinion)
RSK Smart Bitcoin
One of Bitcoins
Bitcoin
QTUM, because PoS, and because Smart Contracts engines
IOTA
OByte
USDT
Litecoin
ETH
ETH, but only if PoS algo running
DELETED
A new DAG crypto
Charm
Pledge
Seele
A PoS coin, because it is GREEN...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which currency will dominate the crypto market? Please vote!  (Read 2452 times)
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 01:36:57 PM

As we can see from the poll, Bitcoin is the clear winner and the one which can dominate the whole Cryptocurrency Market. There is no doubt about that but its still good to see another Crypto that can knock Bitcoin out of its position. We can see multiple Cryptocurrencies fighting for the number 2 spot but we can say that Ethereum is the second best Cryptocurrency.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 01:40:40 PM

It's simple if you want to see market dominance, then you have to focus more on the market cap, because that's the overall value of the cryptocurrency market. Indeed USDT might break even higher, given that stable coin has high popularity and currently has many supporters, as the value of usdt is based on the dollar value. This topic talks about the dominance of the crypto market so it is natural that bitcoin is the most superior and it is indeed a reality. Again, if we talk about the concept of currency in cryptocurrency, in my opinion, USDT is better than ETH and bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 03:29:44 PM

Although crypto is far ahead in terms of technology analysis Bitcoin is far ahead in terms of all currencies in the crypto market. Bitcoin tops the list the market demand is huge and many profitable currencies in terms of investment. We can achieve double profit if the price increases in long term investment. The crypto market for Bitcoin has risen so high and survived bitcoin will dominate the crypto market.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 05:06:58 PM

I think bitcoin is a digital currency that will reign superior the crypto market. USDT is just a second position to bitcoin and then the ETH. We can see that after a couple of years bitcoin still at the top  from other currencies and it can provide us higher profit when it's value climb high unlike to a stable currency.

Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 04:00:48 AM

I think bitcoin is a digital currency that will reign superior the crypto market. USDT is just a second position to bitcoin and then the ETH. We can see that after a couple of years bitcoin still at the top  from other currencies and it can provide us higher profit when it's value climb high unlike to a stable currency.
No doubt about it. After 10 years or more, bitcoin will still reign superior in the crypto market because it is the main model or the most popular coin in every cryptocurrency. Who knows what will be the price of bitcoin in that time or maybe Ethereum or other cryptocurrencies will have a chance to surpass bitcoin's value in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2020, 08:51:00 AM

Bitcoin has dominated the cryptocurrency market for the last 12 years or so, and in the near future also that will be the case. Only for a brief period in 2017, Ethereum came close to overtaking Bitcoin in terms of market cap. But now there is quite some distance between Bitcoin and the second ranked cryptocurrency. And technologically advanced coins are struggling now. People are more concerned about the acceptability and adoption than the technology.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 01:27:23 AM

I choses Eth over bitcoin in the poll survey. My opinion is that bitcoin time is done and  I think it is the eth that shoulf be the next in the limelight. This is my prediction but I know that it will be a hard to think that ETH will really be going to dominate. But who knows? it will going to happen? Anyway, bitcoin is the most probable answer to this poll which surely has sought the highest vote in the poll. But I am an eth lover sine from the start I join in cryptocurrency until today.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 11:14:31 PM

Almost everyone says that will dominate the market is bitcoin, because they always believe that bitcoin is the best and popular coin of all time.
because most people choose bitcoin because it proves to be profitable compared to other coins and always gives a good return, especially in long-term investments.
Bitcoin shows the most potential out of all the others on the cryptocurrency market, that's why a fair amount of people trust it, and ever since bitcoin reached an all time high last 2017, it had become a mainstream coin and basically became the face of cryptocurrency for quite some time. I still have trust on bitcoin, but who knows? The competition is pretty much close right now, let's just wait and see who comes up on top and stays there.
We can't really predict the future of crypto market, especially when number of changes around the globe are happening that would surely affect the standing of crypto currency. But, I still choose Bitcoin for its popularity and proven times it has survived even with the constant changes in the market. I see the potential of Bitcoin in the future to be good and become a high value asset.

Yes, we cannot accurately predict how and in what direction the crypto industry will develop. There are many options.
There is a technological development path in which exactly the blockchain technology will dominate in the future, which means that the market will be formed by projects related to technological support and the development of the technology itself.
But there are development paths associated exclusively with digital technology and the digitization of our reality.
In particular, the digitization of cash and the tokenization of our real assets is already happening today.
At the same time, the error in the calculations is added by the fact that when a certain kind of new technology technologies comes out, which seems inevitable, the blockchain may completely change beyond recognition or disappear due to its inferiority compared to a new, more advanced technology.
In other words, we are completely and completely dependent on those technological discoveries that are being developed now and will be developed in the future.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 09:40:05 AM

Currently, bitcoin dominates the entire market, with every move of bitcoin affecting almost every other altcoin's rate. In recent years there have been many new types of blockchain-related technologies but the power of growth and the influence of these projects are still limited.
Compared to bitcoin, they are completely incapable of competing and replacing bitcoin on the rankings.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 10:22:51 AM

I choses Eth over bitcoin in the poll survey. My opinion is that bitcoin time is done and  I think it is the eth that shoulf be the next in the limelight. This is my prediction but I know that it will be a hard to think that ETH will really be going to dominate. But who knows? it will going to happen? Anyway, bitcoin is the most probable answer to this poll which surely has sought the highest vote in the poll. But I am an eth lover sine from the start I join in cryptocurrency until today.

I like your optimism about Ethereum, but facts on ground doesn't support your arguments. ETH had its first token sale more than 6 years ago, in 2014. It came very close to overtaking Bitcoin (in terms of market capitalization) in 2017, but after that everything went downhill for Ethereum. Overhyped events, such as the ICO/IEO boom, ETH 2.0 and DeFi may be able to give it temporary spikes. But IMO, ETH is gradually sliding towards oblivion. We have far better alternatives available now.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 12:07:50 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2020, 01:01:28 PM by finaleshot2016

USD is already dominating the market so I think the results here will be probably bitcoin since it's a btc forum.

If we are talking not only about the cryptocurrency market, well it's obvious that USD is the one that dominates because it's the lifeblood of all markets and banks in the world. When it comes to domination, we aren't talking about the price value because we are talking about its features and uses of it. USD is the most used, even at the cryptocurrency market, BTC/USD trading is very often and also in forex exchanges.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 09:48:15 PM

As it stands, bitcoin dominates the crypto market. Although USD is the most used, it is obviously because of the fact that it is the bedrock of all financial institutions or systems. USD is used not only  in the crypto market but also in forex, stocks, binary trading and all other markets.
However, concerning the crypto market, bitcoin still remains the first gone and will continue to dominate. Consider the price difference between bitcoin, the leading cryptocurrency and Ethereum, the second crypto. The huge price difference shows how  much ethereum still have to go. It should be noted that ethereum can be bypassed by other coins that are currently on the rise

DougM

Activity: 173
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 10:51:04 PM

However, concerning the crypto market, bitcoin still remains the first gone and will continue to dominate. Consider the price difference between bitcoin, the leading cryptocurrency and Ethereum, the second crypto. The huge price difference shows how  much ethereum still have to go.
If by price difference you mean the cost per coin I think that is comparing apples to oranges.  Bitcoin has the 21M cap with only 400 coins getting minted a day. Ethereum already had 111.5 M in circulation by July this year and minting a LOT more than 400/day. Still Ethereum is providing some very interesting capabilities that bitcoin doesn't like its smart contracts.  Time will tell, but I am long on both  Cool
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2020, 02:02:01 PM

However, concerning the crypto market, bitcoin still remains the first gone and will continue to dominate. Consider the price difference between bitcoin, the leading cryptocurrency and Ethereum, the second crypto. The huge price difference shows how  much ethereum still have to go.
If by price difference you mean the cost per coin I think that is comparing apples to oranges.  Bitcoin has the 21M cap with only 400 coins getting minted a day. Ethereum already had 111.5 M in circulation by July this year and minting a LOT more than 400/day. Still Ethereum is providing some very interesting capabilities that bitcoin doesn't like its smart contracts.  Time will tell, but I am long on both  Cool
I also believe that Ethereum has the greatest advantage among all cryptocurrencies, even over bitcoin, which is to provide the ability to create smart smart contracts. But today the situation is very difficult, especially considering the high prices for gas. A few days ago, I was conducting a transaction that cost me $ 11. This is unheard of, especially considering the fact that you had to transfer coins that cost half the price of the transaction. Cry

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: