Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:54:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day Trading for a Living?  (Read 3828 times)
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 01:48:26 PM

It is not easy to become a daily trader for the current market situation and must really have full expertise, but that has become their demands because of what they have done and have become a choice and to fulfill their daily needs.
Although it is very risky whether they like it or not, they have to do it for their daily needs, and hopefully they always get good luck so that their lives are fulfilled.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 03:02:19 AM

Trading is not for all the people. It is very risky for the beginners. There is chance to loss the capital too.

But it is fun with a small trading portion of your size. The market is volatile enough to make a few good scalp trades per month.
If you have the capabilities of making enough money in the market to sustain yourself with such ease that it is even fun for you then you are one of the few people that can become day traders without any trouble, but for the rest of the population what you are suggesting is incredibly difficult, maybe you do not understand this because it is so easy for you.

But for the rest of the people being able to get all the characteristics that makes a good day trader is simply something they cannot do.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 05:05:25 PM

Is day trading for a living your dream job? Get another one – study says 97% of day traders lose money.

not necessarily forever if someone who always conducts daily trading activities risks losing money more often than getting the desired profit, sometimes he has an expected target every day if he is focused and careful to always be able to monitor market movements to get small profits. because after all, of course he expects to get a little profit because he has the desired target rather than having to lose money.

Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 630

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 05:47:03 PM

Trading is not for all the people. It is very risky for the beginners. There is chance to loss the capital too.

But it is fun with a small trading portion of your size. The market is volatile enough to make a few good scalp trades per month.
Not everyone are looking for fun, they look more on the profitability where they are comfortable doing it.
true, besides that very many people are looking for a profit through daily trading to meet their needs even though it's not worth it. besides, even though it's dangerous, and not everyone thinks this is fun.
However, even though trading is very risky for a beginner, but without trying it, a beginner can never be someone who is an expert. I think if you want to try it, try with a small nominal.
A mindset should really be like this one.All things begin on being a noob and to enhance out yourself with trade then you would need to experience things up.
Living with trading is possible but dont expect to be constantly profitable on daily basis.There would always a time for you to lose and success will vary on how you do trade up.
This is why only a few who do able to maintain such thing and making it as a living and the rest? Are still trying out their best but when we do talk about possibility then its really there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BartS

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 04:08:00 AM

A mindset should really be like this one.All things begin on being a noob and to enhance out yourself with trade then you would need to experience things up.
Living with trading is possible but dont expect to be constantly profitable on daily basis.There would always a time for you to lose and success will vary on how you do trade up.
This is why only a few who do able to maintain such thing and making it as a living and the rest? Are still trying out their best but when we do talk about possibility then its really there.
In fact a good day trader could trade the markets without having a losing day during their careers, I know this sounds impossible but think about it, if 97% of the traders are losing money when they day trade then that means that the rest are getting all the profits.

This means that for every successful trader there are about 32 losers, can you imagine getting those kind of profits daily? I can and everyone else as well which is why day trading is so popular.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 06:09:49 AM

In fact a good day trader could trade the markets without having a losing day during their careers, I know this sounds impossible but think about it, if 97% of the traders are losing money when they day trade then that means that the rest are getting all the profits.

This means that for every successful trader there are about 32 losers, can you imagine getting those kind of profits daily? I can and everyone else as well which is why day trading is so popular.

No I don't think that is true. I agree with you that there is a very small percentage of people out there that can successfully daytrade but most likely they do have losing days. I am pretty sure the reason why they are able to make a living out of it is because they got a few winners, a few losers, a few break-evens, but they also got a few HUGE winners and never have any HUGE losers. And that's why they are able to stay in the game.

Most people are the other way around, they got a few winners, losers, break-evens, never have any large winners and have a few HUGE losers which cleans them out. Even my friends who trade the stock market cant make money when it keeps going to new highs every few weeks. They basically buy a stock, went it goes up 5% or so they sell. If it doesn't go anywhere they sell it at break-even and just lose the commission. However they never use stop losses so when a stock goes against them they just wait for it to go back up or worse they buy more to get a better average. And eventually since there is a strong bull market due to Trump they get their money back. But there will be a time when it won't come back and will lead to huge losses like losing 50% of your entire savings due to one bad stock trade.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 12:29:49 AM

seems a little more difficult to do if you look at market movements like now, because what I observe every day price movements are always different, sometimes tends to go up and sometimes tend to go down. so if you do this kind of trading for life I think you will lose more money than profits. so don't ever make crypto trading, as your main job.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 10:20:19 PM

Day trading for a living ? hmm, this sounds like a dream for me.  Grin . is this like a trading course? and what method they use on that paper? hope it can be applied to any ppl including beginner.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 02:57:25 AM

seems a little more difficult to do if you look at market movements like now, because what I observe every day price movements are always different, sometimes tends to go up and sometimes tend to go down. so if you do this kind of trading for life I think you will lose more money than profits. so don't ever make crypto trading, as your main job.

Indeed, the market seems gloomy for a moment but then if you have a big capital then maybe you can still have a good gain. But I cannot guarantee the profit here, because the risk involved is greater in my opinion in crypto. You can ay trade, yes but as a source for a living, I'm lukewarm on these but as a sideline or extra income is okay.

Open for Campaigns
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 11:57:59 AM

Day trading is actually risky because it is hard to manage your trades, watching the charts all day, and preventing yourself to have losses, that is why there are only few people who does day trading. But the advantages of day trading is that you can earn much faster than long term trading.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 05:03:11 PM

Day trading is actually risky because it is hard to manage your trades, watching the charts all day, and preventing yourself to have losses, that is why there are only few people who does day trading. But the advantages of day trading is that you can earn much faster than long term trading.
Undoubtedly day trading brings very good results and many traders make big profits, while spending a lot of free time on their activities.  The question is posed very interesting and, in principle, understanding the reality of day trading, you can understand the contradiction that lies in the question itself, since day trading can give a good profit, but this money will not be realized, because there is no time left after day trading for personal life.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 10:15:35 PM

yeah really agree. only expert ppl can do that method. but if some experts already know the technique, they no need to watch the chart all they, because they know how the market will go (based on TA analyze and FA as well).

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
BartS

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 02:36:52 AM

No I don't think that is true. I agree with you that there is a very small percentage of people out there that can successfully daytrade but most likely they do have losing days. I am pretty sure the reason why they are able to make a living out of it is because they got a few winners, a few losers, a few break-evens, but they also got a few HUGE winners and never have any HUGE losers. And that's why they are able to stay in the game.

Most people are the other way around, they got a few winners, losers, break-evens, never have any large winners and have a few HUGE losers which cleans them out. Even my friends who trade the stock market cant make money when it keeps going to new highs every few weeks. They basically buy a stock, went it goes up 5% or so they sell. If it doesn't go anywhere they sell it at break-even and just lose the commission. However they never use stop losses so when a stock goes against them they just wait for it to go back up or worse they buy more to get a better average. And eventually since there is a strong bull market due to Trump they get their money back. But there will be a time when it won't come back and will lead to huge losses like losing 50% of your entire savings due to one bad stock trade.
In my experience those that have those kind of results do not have huge winners they are only looking for trades that gives them a few profits and then they sell, by trading in this way they have a very high accuracy system that relies on having very small wins and just a few moderate losses.

But since they trade so many markets this means that even if the market of cryptocurrencies gives them some losses they can more than make them up by the profits they get in the stock and the forex market.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 11:45:55 AM

yeah really agree. only expert ppl can do that method. but if some experts already know the technique, they no need to watch the chart all they, because they know how the market will go (based on TA analyze and FA as well).

The truth is that technical analysis works very rarely on the cryptocurrency market. I think that good results are just as rarely as a good result in a roulette game. If someone treats gambling as a way of earning money and way of earning for living, then I think he has no experience either in daytrading nor in gambling.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Meowth05

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 12:01:18 PM

I never can do day trading. Because sometime i lose and only a few times get profit. Maybe i will trade like usually traders did. Like it is ok to hold until get profit although not aim daily profit. Actually to manage my mental is really hard. But will be harder if i aim and make target daily and push it. Maybe it is right when people said that each person have their own strategy in trading.
Just like you, I am not fond of daily trade simply because I do not have enough time to check the chart every time. I am more likely comparable to those HODLers. Daily trade as I know requires a huge bankroll unlike to long-term trading because in daily trade you lose a lot more than you win hence you must have enough back-up funds so you could not lose it all and earn it back. Long-term trading, on the other hand, it is not that tedious as daily trade have because all you need to do is to wait until your coin fluctuates and then sell.

Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 12:50:27 PM

I never can do day trading. Because sometime i lose and only a few times get profit. Maybe i will trade like usually traders did. Like it is ok to hold until get profit although not aim daily profit. Actually to manage my mental is really hard. But will be harder if i aim and make target daily and push it. Maybe it is right when people said that each person have their own strategy in trading.
Just like you, I am not fond of daily trade simply because I do not have enough time to check the chart every time. I am more likely comparable to those HODLers. Daily trade as I know requires a huge bankroll unlike to long-term trading because in daily trade you lose a lot more than you win hence you must have enough back-up funds so you could not lose it all and earn it back. Long-term trading, on the other hand, it is not that tedious as daily trade have because all you need to do is to wait until your coin fluctuates and then sell.
Those people who have full time job and want to become a full time trader is a foolish idea. You cannot learn trading in a few moment, it will really take a time. Those who have full time job should consider the risks. As a trader who have a job, it is really better to not quit and job amd have good time management skills where you can both focus in trading and also in your job.
kro55

Activity: 1638
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 10:54:52 AM

This is so true that 97% of day traders end up in loss. You will rarely find any day trader that is in profit. Many think that long term investment means holding for years. If you see bitcoin price in recent years those who have carefully bought Bitcoin were able to get adequate return within months. Then y going for day trading.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 12:56:05 PM

The advantage is you can earn faster but the disadvantage is you can have a losses for a week or month because day trading is very hard. even you have that knowledge in crypto it is not enough. especially this days that the market is not good enough to take day trading. I wouldn't recommend it if my friend want to try day trading. 

Watch out for this SPACE!
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1414
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 03:44:12 PM

I understand how difficult it is to get profit in daily trading, even for 1% profit. The key to this problem is not to be greedy, when you have made about 5% profit in that day stop playing and continue the next day. most people when they have profit they will continue to play and eventually they destroy the victory because of their own greed.

BartS

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:00:44 AM

This is so true that 97% of day traders end up in loss. You will rarely find any day trader that is in profit. Many think that long term investment means holding for years. If you see bitcoin price in recent years those who have carefully bought Bitcoin were able to get adequate return within months. Then y going for day trading.
In order to see how difficult it is to become a day trader I will suggest to anyone to take a look at the 15 minute chart of bitcoin and see the huge movements that it presented during the last days, it is very easy to think that you will be on the right side of each one of those movements and make money with them.

But the truth is that is incredibly difficult and you will need to watch the markets very attentively and if for some reason you missed the movement you could sustain incredible losses in a very short amount of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: