Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:24:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Platforms to trade like 1broker is there any more?  (Read 133 times)
UVUcoinBull (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

ccuniverse.org

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 07:26:54 PM

Hello guys

I want ask about platform for trading also for forex simmilar like 1broker.io (with SOCIAL TRADING and with BTC deposits, min. 200 laverege)

Do You know any of it?

I know that there is something like Barginex but it's not look professional.

⚫️⚫️★ CCUNIVERSE ★⚫️⚫️ Blockchain Combined with Real Infrastructure
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 08:18:55 PM

I don't know what is exactly social trading but I heard some of them eToro is one of them which I know safe and this is more well known social trading compared to other platforms listed from the link below. I don't want to mention them except for eToro because I'm not sure if they are safe.

Try to check this list below I got them from google.

- The Best Cryptocurrency Social Trading Platforms

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 08:33:07 PM

One platform I've seen that's similar to 1broker would be WCEX (https://wcex.com/), though I have no idea if they're actually legitimate or not and I haven't been able to find a lot of information about the site in general. I've also heard about SimpleFX (https://simplefx.com/), which has an ANN thread dated back to 2015 on this forum and is more reputable in my eyes than WCEX, though I've never really traded on either of these platforms.
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 09:20:31 PM

I've also heard about SimpleFX (https://simplefx.com/), which has an ANN thread dated back to 2015 on this forum and is more reputable in my eyes than WCEX, though I've never really traded on either of these platforms.

I've traded on SimpleFX, although it's been a while. I have mixed feelings about them. Their UI has always been crap compared to 1Broker. The spreads are okay. It has MetaTrader 4 integration, which is probably it's primary advantage over similar platforms. It apparently has social trading now too.

One word of warning. There's been at least one instance where SimpleFX screwed over their traders, reversing trades and clawing back funds. It happened on the Bitcoin Cash market in 2017 and the problem was widespread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2399033.0

Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 611

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 10:30:52 PM

Hello guys

I want ask about platform for trading also for forex simmilar like 1broker.io (with SOCIAL TRADING and with BTC deposits, min. 200 laverege)

Do You know any of it?

Currently down

When using up some brokers that do had BTC deposits then I do make use of simplefx or tradersway.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 03:53:19 AM

Hello guys

Do You know any of it?

I've used it before, I do forex there and sometimes I can't close/open my open position to a certain market pair which is not good since it can wipe the balance of my account that's why I stopped using it. I'm not against to their platform but I think there are better service offered by another platforms out there.
UVUcoinBull (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

ccuniverse.org

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 02:11:50 PM

Ok Thank You guys, So its better to use traditional brokers like Etoro, probably... its most professional, maybe in future some good platform with crypto deposits will be appear .

⚫️⚫️★ CCUNIVERSE ★⚫️⚫️ Blockchain Combined with Real Infrastructure
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 03:46:42 PM

Hello guys

Do You know any of it?

Why don't you try trading at reputable exchanges that are being advertised as much as eToro, you will be assured of deposits as well as receive the most active support.
Don't try to find new exchanges, it will not guarantee you the assets you send them.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: