Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:14:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge Karatbars Amsterdam event news  (Read 108 times)
bwooding2 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 01:14:51 AM

Yesterday Karatbars announced A LOT of breakthrough news at their Amsterdam event. I encourage you to read the full content of this post. Guests at this event included three football legends, Roberto Carlos, Patrick Kluivert and Lothar Matthaus as well as Hollywood A-lister Gerard Butler. I will include a link to a live stream of the entire event below.

The aim of Karatbars is to make gold accessible to everyone. They have done this in the form of cashgold and their gold backed cryptocurrency where 100 KBC is physically backed by 1g gold stored at their Gold Standard Bank. But the company has taken huge leaps into the blockchain technology sector. So here is the news revealed today.

Firstly, the karatnet blockchain has gone live. This is one of the fastest blockchain invented and is 100% secure. It will be used for transactions and the two revolutionary devices, the K1 Impulse phone and the newly revealed Whim laptop which will both run on this blockchain.

I think the biggest news was that Karatbars will be the FIRST EVER blockchain and cryptocurrency company to be listed on the stock exchange! First on the Frankfurt stock exchange, followed by London, New York, Johannesburg, Singapore and Europe. This confirms the credibility of the business and puts Karatbars firmly ahead of the competition. I will later talk about how you can buy the stock at the IPO (initial public offering).

So the next big news was the unveiling of the new Whim laptop. This is a high end laptop, with analogous features to all the latest laptops on the market such as fingerprint and facial recognition, slim design, beautiful display and keyboard, 8GB RAM, 512GB memory as well as infinite memory in the cloud. However this laptop provides 100% security online because it runs on the karatnet blockchain. This means it is impossible for hackers to steal your identity, data or any of your digital assets. This makes it the perfect laptop for cryptocurrency traders as it provides you with complete security. Furthermore it comes with a sim card linked to the blockchain so you can access the internet from anywhere in the world! This is an addition to the previously released K1 Impulse phone with similar features.

Karatbars already own a gold mine in Madagascar "Fort Dauphin" with 23,000 kg gold reserves. They also have a lisence to operate and develop 12 mining reserves in Guinea which amounts to 200,000 kg gold in reserves. Karatbars announced the purchase of a new gold mine in Brazil. This consolidates the promise of the company to back their cryptocurrency coins in physical gold.

They also unveiled their K merchant which can be used by shopkeepers to accept payments in BTC, ETH, KBC and KCB which the shopkeeper can choose to receive in either their fiat currency, or the cryptocurrency if they wish. This is a quick and private payment method which the customer can use by opening their wallet and scanning a QR code.

If you are reading this, you are one of the first people to know this information. Now is the time to get involved.

Why get involved with karatbars? Become part of the community for one of the most promising blockchain companies out there. The karatbars website is the place for you to purchase the coins and buy the K1 Impulse phone and Whim laptop. And also by signing up with Karatbars you will be in a position to be part of the IPO for the Karatbars stock. This is not an opportunity to miss.

Please email me, bwooding2@gmail.com with any questions and to find out how you can best profit from this opportunity.

To watch a stream of the event request to join the "Karatbars Amsterdam Live Streaming Group" on Facebook and then it is available there. I will post a link to an overview video when I find a good, thorough one becomes available.

Best wishes

Brody
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 08:34:09 PM

Complete invested shill bullshit from start to finish ^^^^^

Karatbars is a dying scam and, far from
Karatbars will be the FIRST EVER blockchain and cryptocurrency company to be listed on the stock exchange! First on the Frankfurt stock exchange
the German Regulator BaFin has issued a cease and desist order to stop the odious Seiz ripping off any more gullible investors

Karatbit Foundation: BaFin issues cease and desist order to immediately stop and wind up unauthorized electronic money business in Germany
https://www.bafin.de/SharedDocs/Veroeffentlichungen/EN/Verbrauchermitteilung/unerlaubte/2019/meldung_191111_Karatbit_Foundation_en.html

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: