Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:42:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Can I Increase Bitcoin?  (Read 3165 times)
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 11:16:27 PM

Learn how to trade and buy low sell high. Wait when their is a drop in price and by low again and sell high. you can as well by Altcoins that are paired with Bitcoin to increase your holdings. When they are very cheap, you can buy and have 2x or more on most of them. So, by that you are increasing your holdings in Bitcoin
I think what do you mean is to trade and invest but there is no assurance that trading would give you any good profit especially if you are just a newbie on that field. Investment might be the one that you are looking for because it is just easy as buying something yet the hard part is to know when to sell it and when to buy again. Once you master the trading strategies you do not need to look the charts anymore.

cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 01:35:58 AM

What the best way do you want increase your bitcoin? by free or paid way, if you have much money is easy for increase your bitcoin by investing way and you can get much profit every day and increase your bitcoin with your investment money in crypto, but don't worry if you have not money you can use free way to increase your bitcoin by joining an airdrop or bounty campaign.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 02:47:16 AM

Hi!
I created this thread to know the best ways to increase Bitcoins.

I am looking only for the best and secure options.

Just buy them. Yes, really.

Other methods are probably less "secure" or have increased risk (ie. Mining).

Make it a habit to invest a portion of your income to purchase bitcoin, and at the end of the decade you will end with a lot of bitcoin. Just pick a number and stick to that (ie. 20% of your monthly income).

And yeah, ignore bitcoin price, whatever price you buy now, will surely be less than in 10 years or so. Think long term, and as a matter of fact, learn how to make an off line wallet using Electrum by writing some words in a piece of paper with your own hands. Then any funds you send there are untouchable...

Indeed the best is to buy them and start from there, but buying bitcoins may be a bit expensive but it sure is worth the price just think of the long term benefit it’ll give you. Another thing, if you don’t have much money to buy them then might as well find a job that pays bitcoin since you are already in the forum then there are a lot of bounties and jobs that you can apply to, but please bear in mind it’s not easy.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 08:12:21 AM

Hi!

Thanks  Smiley

You can get bitcoin by participating in aidrops and bounty campaigns with paid bitcoin. but unfortunately you are a newbie can not join the bounty campaign because the campaign requirements are usually the minimum ranking is full member. there are other ways you can search for bitcoin faucets. faucets are sites that provide free bitcoin to users every time they successfully meet the requirements made by the site. or you can buy bitcoin directly with your savings.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 09:00:30 AM

Hi!

Thanks  Smiley
There are many options to increase your bitcoin gradually, my way is to make small purchases gradually and buy it when prices are low and besides that I also trade with small capital and and choose coins that are potentially profitable for bitcoin repurchases even if only slightly increased.
and besides that I participate in signature campaigns or other prize campaigns and everything is just to increase bitcoin, and then I will hold it to sell when the price of bitcoin goes up high.
riyadmozu19

Activity: 88
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 09:19:07 AM

You have said that you want to increase your  Bitcoins thats mean you have bitcoin you can do trade in exchange website. I will suggest you do long term trade just hold altcoin & sold it when the price will increase.

▐ ▌   Emporium.Finance   ▐ ▌
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer Marketplace and DeFi Liquidity Mining Platform
▲ ●    JOIN NOW    ● ▲[/center
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 09:31:15 AM

You have said that you want to increase your  Bitcoins thats mean you have bitcoin you can do trade in exchange website. I will suggest you do long term trade just hold altcoin & sold it when the price will increase.

thats true he said that he wants to increase his btc but in a secure and best way   . trading is indeed the best way and second to that would be investing  . your suggesting long term trade ? but you said hodl altcoin and wait for the price to increase ? i think thats not what trading meant for because trading means you need to trade as much as possible in order to earn   .  you need to become active on trading but in investing means less active but its less riskier also
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 11:00:59 AM

The simplest way to increase your bitcoin is investing them in projects which pay a higher interest rates or you can indulge yourself in trading in the market with your funds.The other way is you earn by working in different ways like joining campaigns or writing blogs over internet and get paid in btc or work in company that pays you salary in the form of Bitcoin.There are several ways and it is you who has decide the best suitable way to increase your money with your knowledge and skills.
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 11:07:58 AM

The simplest way to increase your bitcoin is investing them in projects which pay a higher interest rates or you can indulge yourself in trading in the market with your funds.The other way is you earn by working in different ways like joining campaigns or writing blogs over internet and get paid in btc or work in company that pays you salary in the form of Bitcoin.There are several ways and it is you who has decide the best suitable way to increase your money with your knowledge and skills.
I wouldn't recommend someone to invest in any project that promises to pay "a higher interest rates". Time and again hundreds of such projects have came and went, scamming people out of their money. You must have a clear understanding of how the project functions or else one would fall into the trap of HYIP or Pozi's.

Trading is risky as well because one cannot surely predict which turn the market is going to take next.

Freelancing for bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies is the best and risk-free way to earn. Just with some initial investment in improving one's skills, you can get involved in providing your services to the world.

sarikaverma900

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 11:41:43 AM

Wondermouse technology is top notch Windows app development company India that develops professional user friendly app at affordable price. Best Web development company in gurgaon offers all type of website development services. Through providing all-round business development assistance, a group of young enthusiasts are here to prepare for your achievement. Upon analyzing the current market for substantial future growth, hundreds of well-tested strategies are implemented. Our professional web designers have experience in creating the best custom website, mobile app, and design solutions. We also provide services worldwide as a web design dubai.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 05:28:47 PM

I wouldn't recommend someone to invest in any project that promises to pay "a higher interest rates". Time and again hundreds of such projects have came and went, scamming people out of their money. You must have a clear understanding of how the project functions or else one would fall into the trap of HYIP or Pozi's.

I was surely not talking about HYIPs and Ponzis. My indications were towards the opportunities out there where one can increase his bitcoins. One such example is Bankroll Investment. Investing bitcoins in gambling bankroll can make you shared owner of the respective gambling site and you can make good returns in bitcoin.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 05:39:47 PM

Answering your questions with technical answers, buy bitcoin so you can increase your bitcoin.

If you're referring to the market value, then hold your bitcoin and wait. It's a long term investment when it comes to bitcoin if you want to earn profit by investing or lending.

I was surely not talking about HYIPs and Ponzis. My indications were towards the opportunities out there where one can increase his bitcoins. One such example is Bankroll Investment. Investing bitcoins in gambling bankroll can make you shared owner of the respective gambling site and you can make good returns in bitcoin.

As of now, there are no high-interest rates platform that is existing and I'm sure that if it exists, most of it are HYIP or ponzi.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: