Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 08:35:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFER] Signup to Change Wallet and receive 10€ from them, and 4€ from me  (Read 210 times)
dende93 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 86

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 09:09:59 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2019, 11:32:43 AM by dende93

Hello, if you sign up to Change Wallet, a good app/exchange using my referral, they will send to you a bonus of 10 € in btc plus I will give you 4€ via btc (preferred), revolut or bank transfer. EU/UK only.
Minimum deposit 10€ until October 2nd, then will be 100€ (see the update below). Hurry up!

Please follow the instructions:

• reply to this post and I'll pm you my referral link (I can't post it here because it's against the rules)
  • follow the procedure, download the app, verify your identity (it takes a few minutes)
  • once you’ve been verified, make a deposit of at least 10 € via bank transfer (must be your personal account)
  • as soon as they receive the deposit, you will see the bonus credited
  • I'll send 4€ to you

Once you’ve done all, you can move your money/btc wherever you want and for free you'll have (15 free trades per month free trades and free withdrawals/deposit)

If something on the road it’s not clear please contact the support in-app that is very efficient, or just ask me.

Here’s the terms https://www.getchange.com/legal/referral

EDIT: Terms update: Starting from October 2nd, a minimum investment of €100 in cryptocurrency will be required for new users to qualify for the referral bonus.
EDIT 2: before was 15 free trades per months, from today it's commission-free.

“War is Mass Murder, Conscription is Slavery, Taxation is Robbery.” Murray N. Rothbard
dandan1010

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 02:26:36 PM

Hello, if you sign up to Change Wallet, a good app/exchange using my referral, they will send to you a bonus of 10 € in btc plus I will give you 4€ via btc (preferred), revolut or bank transfer. EU/UK only.

• reply to this post and I'll pm you my referral link (I can't post it here because it's against the rules)
  • follow the procedure, download the app, verify your identity (it takes a few minutes)
  • once you’ve been verified, make a deposit of at least 10 €
  • I'll send 4€ to you

Once you’ve done all, you can move your money/btc wherever you want and for free (you'll have 15 free trades per month and free withdrawals/deposit)

If something on the road it’s not clear please contact the support in-app that is very efficient, or just ask me.

You should also tell to people who want to join that the deposit need to be made via bank transfer / account to get bonus. This is the cause i couldn't join
habibruis

Activity: 328
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 04:40:03 PM

Although I am interested but I could not clearly understand how to work it. Please make me more understand by pm or reply. I am waiting for your response. Thank you.
dende93 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 08:34:15 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2019, 04:17:28 PM by dende93

Although I am interested but I could not clearly understand how to work it. Please make me more understand by pm or reply. I am waiting for your response. Thank you.

I sent you a pm

“War is Mass Murder, Conscription is Slavery, Taxation is Robbery.” Murray N. Rothbard
dende93 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 08:41:46 AM

• once you’ve been verified, make a deposit of at least 10 €
  • I'll send 4€ to you

Once you’ve done all, you can move your money/btc wherever you want and for free (you'll have 15 free trades per month and free withdrawals/deposit)

You should also tell to people who want to join that the deposit need to be made via bank transfer / account to get bonus. This is the cause i couldn't join

Edited, thanks. Anyway you are lucky to be able to live without a bank. Where I live, you need the bank account even to go to the toilet  Grin

dende93 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 11:13:40 AM

Edited with terms update

dende93 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 11:34:09 AM

Edited with new rules, from 15 free trades per month to commission-free.
Hurry up! My offer is valid until 2nd October.

efialtis
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1420

www.gosubetting.com

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 11:38:30 AM

I dont mean to crash your thread or so and I am not interested anyway but a "bonus" of 10€ & 4€ for a 100€ deposit isnt exactly a big incentive is it? Cheesy

Can anyone share their experience with change, what about their service? Even google is not bringing up too many results.

███████▄▄███████▄▄
████▄███████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
░▄███████▀▀███▀▀███████▄
▄██████▀█████████▀██████▄
██████▀███████████▀██████
████████████▀██████████████▌
██████▄██████▀█████████████
▀██████▄██████▀███████████▀
░▀███████▄▄███▄▄██████████
░░▀██████████████████████
████▀███████████████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀░░▀█▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

[] [] 
  ► JOIN NOW  
dende93 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 03:11:35 PM

I dont mean to crash your thread or so and I am not interested anyway but a "bonus" of 10€ & 4€ for a 100€ deposit isnt exactly a big incentive is it? Cheesy

Can anyone share their experience with change, what about their service? Even google is not bringing up too many results.

As I say in the post, the min. deposit is 10€, not 100€, AFTER the 2nd October become 100€.
Deposit 10€ and receive 14€, it's not good? 10€ that become 24€? It's a 140% profit.

About their service, you can try no?  Cool

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: