Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2020, 02:52:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.20.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: An <COINSBIT.IO> Innovative Trading Cryptosystem  (Read 18265 times)
COINSBIT.EXCHANGE
Copper Member

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 12:00:25 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2019, 11:17:24 AM by COINSBIT.EXCHANGE

ABOUT US

Actual information | Transactions per second Current information | TPC connections

*Ability to build automatically queues at loads of more than 10,000 transactions / sec; Grin

*The possibility of an unlimited number of transactions per second; Shocked

*2 nodes on each of the coins; Tongue

*The complete lack of limits on the number of users; Cheesy

*High speed and efficient data transfer using WebSocket protocol;Wink

Also, the security of the exchange is ensured by the use of WAF (Web Application Firewall) - this is a web application protection screen that recognizes and blocks hacker attacks.

Single page application

All components of the website of the exchange are loaded once. Additional content is loaded as needed.

SPA features

*Reduced data loading time; Shocked
*Eliminating the need to download additional pages; Grin
*Multiplatform site (PC, smartphone, tablet, etc.).Roll Eyes

Community

Crypto Exchange Coinstbit values every client very much and does everything possible to satisfy all the needs and requirements of the client. In order for the client to be satisfied with the exchange, a number of actions have been taken. For example, the support department works 24/7, so all social networks are open and the customer can leave feedback on any of them. That is why people from all over the world choose our crypto exchange, register on it and follow on social networks.

We also have a large coverage of countries in the world and each has Coinsbit community. We value each participant very much and try to make our service faster, better and safer every day.

Global media

Everyone knows about the Coinsbit exchange!
Only over the past year, such media resources have written about the Coinsbit exchange:

WE’RE ACCEPTING VISA/MASTERCARD FOR DEPOSITFUNDS!
MAKE A FAST AND RELIABLE DEPOSIT TO COINSBIT IS EASY NOW!

Ecosystem of Coinsbit product

Trading Platform

In order for the user to fully use the entire ecosystem, the most important part is the trading platform. Therefore, our exchange is equipped with the fastest algorithm for quick order processing and matches them. We also took care of the smooth operation and connected the best servers and firewalls. And in the end, you get a trading platform that meets all international standards and includes all the necessary tools for convenient and safe trading.

IEO is a new trend in the cryptocurrency industry that has replaced ICO.
The main difference between IEO and ICO is the role of the exchange in terms of attracting investment. The exchange is the main partner of the sales organizer on IEO.

InvestBox is a reliable way to exaggerate capital since interest is charged from a special fund replenished by exchange commissions, deposits from creators of crypto and internal services!

The audience of popular credit crypto services exceeds 100 thousand users. Crypto loans are profitable to those who
earn and spend in crypto. Distributed registry technology allows lending services to be used without attracting traditional financial intermediaries in the form of banks. Instead, users can borrow or lend through our platform, which makes the process faster, cheaper, and safer, and does not require users to provide credit history information.

The code is the user's private key, which can transfer the balance to another user.
Key generation allows you to create a unique code for each transfer within the exchange.
Incredibly fast and convenient way to transfer funds within the exchange between users, while the most secure.

Coinsbit achievements

We work hard and constantly improve to reach new heights. To achieve the best results in all directions, we never stand still and look a few steps forward, we plan our common future with you. And we want to share with you our results and achievements:

Coinsbit always strives up!

That is why we are in the top lists of:

Coinsbit always the best!

Coinsbit is the best crypto exchange launched in 2018 according to Special Blockchain Life Nominations!
It’s held by International Blockchain Life Forum, the famous event in the blockchain industry, which was taken in Singapore and brought together 3000 people from 70 countries.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Keadyar

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 09:00:52 AM

It is strange that this COINSBIT exchange already exists at coinmarketcap and, moreover, has a good trading volume of 247,247,091 USD, but I personally hear the first time about such an exchange ... Roll Eyes Huh

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
Nannden

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 09:19:01 AM

It is strange that this COINSBIT exchange already exists at coinmarketcap and, moreover, has a good trading volume of 247,247,091 USD, but I personally hear the first time about such an exchange ... Roll Eyes Huh
Bro, if you have not heard about this exchange, it does not mean anything. Believe me, this is a normal exchange. And by the way, they have a number of their own unique functions.
Cellerex

Activity: 462

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 10:08:38 AM

The COINSBIT exchange is quite interesting. I just found out today that this project offers lending services secured by cryptocurrency. I think this proposal deserves the attention of users!

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
NurArtur790

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 10:16:15 AM

The COINSBIT exchange is quite interesting. I just found out today that this project offers lending services secured by cryptocurrency. I think this proposal deserves the attention of users!
Where did you see this? I did not find such information on the site of this exchange.
Nthert

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 10:23:30 AM

Now this is a kind of trend, i often see such projects on the market, they are developing and it is logical that it will be much more difficult to compete, personally i will observe the project
BarMariia

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 10:32:03 AM

Is this a new exchange? A new exchange is good! Does this Coinsbit project have a bounty or an airdrop? I would take part.
FominTiu

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 10:45:46 AM

Is this a new exchange? A new exchange is good! Does this Coinsbit project have a bounty or an airdrop? I would take part.
Coinsbit is not a new exchange. This exchange has already been functioning successfully enough time. He's just not as popular as Binance or Bittrex. But still to come!
alvin345

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 10:46:53 AM

What i liked about this exchange is that here you can even pay with your credit card, both a visa and a master card, as well as a high level of security
anth36jian

Activity: 183

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 11:03:38 AM

Coinsbit is not a new exchange. This exchange has already been functioning successfully enough time. He's just not as popular as Binance or Bittrex. But still to come!
You can make good advertising for him, work out marketing and everything will gradually grow in popularity. There are always opportunities on the market where to grow further and higher
Nthert

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 11:13:41 AM

Do you plan to make mobile applications in the future? since most people do not always have the opportunity to have their own computer at hand, and so a person can trade without problems from their smartphone. In addition, you have taken your place in the market  Smiley
Fririodra

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 11:17:28 AM

Do you plan to make mobile applications in the future? since most people do not always have the opportunity to have their own computer at hand, and so a person can trade without problems from their smartphone. In addition, you have taken your place in the market  Smiley
What prevents you from using this exchange through the browser on your smartphone? It seems to me more reliable and safer than using applications.
Pelageind

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 11:23:44 AM

You are right, the mobile application is extremely popular in recent years. It must be done.
lushicki

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 11:28:35 AM

I'm concerned about security. Can I be sure that my personal data and money are protected?
Levin9Mak

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 11:56:04 AM

I'm concerned about security. Can I be sure that my personal data and money are protected?
The security issue for this exchange is declared as one of the priorities of the team. Therefore, I think that everything should be in order with security!
alvin345

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 12:31:01 PM

The security issue for this exchange is declared as one of the priorities of the team. Therefore, I think that everything should be in order with security!
Here, security itself is at a high level, since all finances are stored in cold wallets, i understand correctly?
Cellerex

Activity: 462

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 01:59:29 PM

On the previous page, someone wrote the trading indicators of this exchange - something about 250 million dollars.
This numbers are amazing!

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
BarMariia

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 02:12:06 PM

On the previous page, someone wrote the trading indicators of this exchange - something about 250 million dollars.
Is this such a huge trading volume per day? This is really a lot. And how to see confirmation of these words?
Nthert

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 02:12:21 PM

It would be interesting to know whether this financial exchange is far behind Binance, what are your thoughts?
NurArtur790

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 02:28:06 PM

It would be interesting to know whether this financial exchange is far behind Binance, what are your thoughts?
Binance is a brand. It's like a Mercedes. There is no point in comparing this exchange with Binance.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: