Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:56:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELL] Account for YoBit plus contents of wallet  (Read 152 times)
UltraFRS (OP)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 02:44:45 PM

YoBit Trading Platform Account with entire wallet of coins

Hello folks, I haven't used BTCT.org for a very long time, I used to be a lot more active but due to limited computer access I have been absent.

I came back with the intention to get back into the crypto scene again eventually but I would like to explore the hardware mining side instead.

For this reason and a few others I need to get some funds hence selling off one of my very few assets I have at my disposal being this YoBit account (shares the same username as this website, UltraFRS).

The account contains shrapnel of various different coins but also contains 427 YOVI coins which are currently valued at 13.5BTC in total, the downside to this coin is that it is ROM (and has been since it's inception 4 years ago), this is YoBit's own personal coin to my knowledge.

so the pro's and con's of the main coin contained are as follows:

Pro's:

Price has never gone down since the coins inception 4 years ago.
There is a reasonable quantity in the wallet
It still sell's reasonably well.

Cons:

Each position you add to the sell list can only be a max of 0.01BTC (currently that let's you sell around 0.3 of the coin per place)
Max concurrent sell places available unless you buy membership

Screenshot of YOVI total and current value:

https://prnt.sc/p6tjrz

There is no price on this sale it is going up as any reasonable offer. If you sold 2 places every single day it would take you an estimated 718 days to sell the entire stock in the wallet due to the ever decreasing amount of coin you can sell when you factor in the ROM and the limited number of sales but it still holds it's value even with this in mind.

I am open to any reasonable offer but I also don't expect it to be close to the wallet amount due to the time it will take for you to sell the contents of the aforementioned account so simply PM me a reasonable offer and I will accept the one I believe to be most reasonable.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: