Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:43:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am receiving EOS in my wallet without doing anything  (Read 266 times)
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 08:11:01 AM

There are no rewards that can pay $1500 unless it's something like a EOS Dividend website which pays dividends. But still the amount won't be worth as high as $1500. It may be like Waves that gives away free tokens worth $5-$50 sometimes.

Unless someone is incorrectly using your address, there's no way you will receive such huge amount. Can you please share the screenshot of your account?

Because, that's the only way you can receive free money like this! Someone is incorrectly using your wallet address and not checking back their own wallet. It is not a glitch for sure!

I don't think any person can even do such a mistake repeatedly. Once-twice is fine but not every month.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 08:52:34 AM

Hello guys I have a question
Recently I logged into my wallet I havent used in months and I found out that I have $1500 in EOS sent in the last few months in couple of transactions?
How is it possible? I even received few $ again today
I will be great if someone can explain this to me

Thanks in advance
Give me your private key, I need to look at this case  Cheesy. Without private key we can´t do anything, I am sorry.

(I believe that there are still enough people that will send private key to another person without any sense)

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 09:00:46 AM

Yeah, I don't believe it unless you send actual proof.
Most likely, you're just expecting people to PM you so you can scam them in one way or another.

That aside, Steem accounts work in a similar way and I have actually received some Steem by accident in the early days.
The founder of Steem's account is @dan and my Steem account is @daan, someone sent me around $200 in Steem very early on because of this mistake Tongue

Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 09:02:38 AM

Recently I logged into my wallet I havent used in months and I found out that I have $1500 in EOS sent in the last few months in couple of transactions?

Thanks in advance

I do not believe if there is no evidence like what you have said. Nothing is free, most likely the wrong person sent
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 09:07:52 AM

Thanks in advance
Your wallet is so lucky and of course no one can tell what is that happening to you. I suggest to enjoy that money or reinvest it with the top coins, if someone is making mistake sending their money of course you can't tell who is that unlucky guy. You have nothing to worry about as long as its free money, enjoy it.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 04:37:01 AM

Thanks in advance

You sure it wasn't sent to you by mistake? Or maybe it was sent by someone or some crypto companies that owe you in the past? Did you receive it in whole or it was sent to you bit by bit?  I think the best place to ask this question is on EOS reddit page or telegram group

Funny headline though. Thought it was a click bait.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 04:39:17 AM

I think it is possible that someone really sending you with out your knowledge. you might fill up some form before.
As like me i dont know who is sending me BTC on my wallet too, i am getting 1200 satoshi per day sometimes i received twice.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 11:24:27 PM

If I'm not wrong, when you create an EOS wallet, you set up a username, and if someone wants to send you some coins or tokens, that person needs your username. It could be that somebody is sending coins to someone whose username is very close to yours and that person is making a mistake. It's the only thing I can figure since the amount is too high for an airdrop.
I do not rule out possible mistakes. But I think by now, the sender should be aware his payments are going to a wrong address. It is not just a single transaction, but series of transactions. The OP can provide more visual details to back his claim and members can properly figure out what went wrong.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: