Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:21:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for cooperation with translators into English from around the world  (Read 3213 times)
WFMM

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 11:16:25 AM

It is respectable if they afford payments with Euros to the participants/ the workers, it will be more solid and trustable. The conditions are somehow hard, it would be acceptable if we see them really paying their workers on time, i would be really ready to help in everything related to the Arabic language. The team got in touch with me, i'll discuss this offer with them later on. Your reply is reasonable and logic, we must stop helping the shitcoins, Parodium.
Yes, unfortunately, the vast majority of tokens are very bad. Therefore, we would not work for bad tokens ourselves, and we would not advise them to anyone. But it does not apply to the EurBit token. It is better than both the bitcoin and the dollar. It is better than any fiat and crypto currency. So why not to work for the best money in the world?
WFMM

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 02:40:47 PM

I hope you are not planning on paying these people in your EurBit shitcoin? You don't look like you have the budget to produce a true Tether, TrueUSD or even Circle competitor.
Why shoul we stoop to the Tether, if our token is much better not only the Tether, but also both the bitcoin and the dollar.

The main point here is people asking for valuable payments before working since it's totally a waste of time if you pay some shitcoin on them, and if you can't afford to pay then you will not get the best guys here since as people said there are so many scammers came out and paying there shitcoins just to get a promotion for there scams.
We do not pay translators and our team members with shitcoins, we pay with the best money in the world. After all, our tokens are better than all other fiat and crypto currencies. And when our tokens will be issued, we will immediately switch to the monthly prepayment mode for all members of our team, including translators - localization managers.
WFMM

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 02:41:50 PM

I hope you are not planning on paying these people in your EurBit shitcoin? You don't look like you have the budget to produce a true Tether, TrueUSD or even Circle competitor.
Why shoul we stoop to the Tether, if our token is much better not only the Tether, but also both the bitcoin and the dollar.

The main point here is people asking for valuable payments before working since it's totally a waste of time if you pay some shitcoin on them, and if you can't afford to pay then you will not get the best guys here since as people said there are so many scammers came out and paying there shitcoins just to get a promotion for there scams.
First you should read the WP of the EurBit ecosystem and then all doubts about the reliability and value of our token will immediately disappear. And if after reading some questions will remain, I will be glad to answer them. The main thing is to hurry up, otherwise this position in our team will be taken by someone else.
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 02:58:38 PM

If you looking for Malaysia language translator please let me know, thanks!
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 05:34:15 PM

If you are interested in translating from Russian into English, you can contact me. Naturally, we can conduct the initial test, after which you will make a decision about our possible cooperation.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 05:47:05 PM

Note to all potential applicants, working for tokens in any part-time to full-time capacity is complete lunacy. STOP WORKING FOR TOKENS AND TRASH PROJECTS WILL STOP APPEARING.
What specific sentences from the WP or from this video  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KyXTGcGai7f46_gpjLcV1bQXEhkLaW4J/view   do tell you that this is a “TRASH PROJECT”? Or do you slander, without even bothering to read the WP?

The fact you don't have the money to pay your employees indicates this is a trash project.
WFMM

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:11:12 PM

If you looking for Malaysia language translator please let me know, thanks!
We start with 10-15 of the most widespread languages of the world, and over some time we will expand to other languages. You can write to me in about six months, the Malaysian language will also be needed.
WFMM

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:01:30 PM

If you are interested in translating from Russian into English, you can contact me. Naturally, we can conduct the initial test, after which you will make a decision about our possible cooperation.
A Localization manager for Russian-speaking countries has already been found. You are late.
WFMM

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:03:48 PM

Note to all potential applicants, working for tokens in any part-time to full-time capacity is complete lunacy. STOP WORKING FOR TOKENS AND TRASH PROJECTS WILL STOP APPEARING.
What specific sentences from the WP or from this video  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KyXTGcGai7f46_gpjLcV1bQXEhkLaW4J/view   do tell you that this is a “TRASH PROJECT”? Or do you slander, without even bothering to read the WP?

The fact you don't have the money to pay your employees indicates this is a trash project.
If a team of a project creates money and does not want to receive a salary in their own money, this means that the team itself does not believe in its ideas, does not believe in the prospects of its project. So this team has no moral right to offer their money to other people. Money that your own team does not believe in - does not need to be created. The EurBit team believes in its revolutionary ideas, knows for sure that huge success awaits us, knows for sure that getting paid in our tokens is better than getting paid in euros, dollars or bitcoins. I understand that it sounds like a fantasy, and I also thought so, until I read the WP of this project. After some time, the whole world will be convinced in practice that it is true. We do not need people for one-time cooperation, who do not care about the project. We need people who read our ideas in the WP, see the enormous potential of our project and want to become a part of our team.
Parodium

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 09:24:21 PM

What specific sentences from the WP or from this video  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KyXTGcGai7f46_gpjLcV1bQXEhkLaW4J/view   do tell you that this is a “TRASH PROJECT”? Or do you slander, without even bothering to read the WP?

If a team of a project creates money and does not want to receive a salary in their own money, this means that the team itself does not believe in its ideas, does not believe in the prospects of its project. So this team has no moral right to offer their money to other people. Money that your own team does not believe in - does not need to be created. The EurBit team believes in its revolutionary ideas, knows for sure that huge success awaits us, knows for sure that getting paid in our tokens is better than getting paid in euros, dollars or bitcoins. I understand that it sounds like a fantasy, and I also thought so, until I read the WP of this project. After some time, the whole world will be convinced in practice that it is true. We do not need people for one-time cooperation, who do not care about the project. We need people who read our ideas in the WP, see the enormous potential of our project and want to become a part of our team.

You're paying people a 1:1 rate in your damn tokens.... Why would anybody choose the possibility of being paid over actually being paid in cold hard cash. Especially when there is no value difference or multiplier involved.

The only people that will work for your project are those trying to build experience. These poor uneducated fools will soon realize that experience with failed projects is no experience at all.
WFMM

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:54:46 PM

The only people that will work for your project are those trying to build experience. These poor uneducated fools will soon realize that experience with failed projects is no experience at all.
In six months, you will be jealous of these "poor uneducated fools", because they will be working on leading positions in our fast-growing project. And you will continue to sit at a crossroads and for no reason bark at every passing car, like a stray dog.
WFMM

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 08:11:22 AM

Are you looking for volunteers or are you hiring people for translations?
I'd also add: what would be the payment terms?

Further details on the project would help (aka website or at least a brief explanation of it)
I understand the concerns of all people who do not want to work for shit tokens. Moreover, I fully support them, because I would not work for such tokens myself. But on the other hand, you need to understand that tokens are different.
Yes, 95% of them are outright rubbish. Either they have already died, or they will die in the next year or two. But besides garbage, diamonds are occasionally found among tokens.

Our project solves dozens of the most important problems of crypto investors. The problem of volatility is among them. And we solve it much better than the classic stabletokens (tied 1:1 to fiat currencies) do it. Our token is tied to bitcoin, but unlike it, it has almost no volatility. And that residual volatility is pleasant for the investor - our token cannot fall, but it can grow.This is the ideal volatility for all manufacturers, sellers and buyers of any goods and services from around the world. We do not cooperate with any state in the world. We do not submit to any public authority of any country. We have the increased anonymity. Our ecosystem has a built-in protection for crypto investors and their investments not only from falling token prices, but also from scam and dead projects. We will remove the tokens that you don’t like from the market, because one of the ideas of our ecosystem is the use by thousands of projects entering the ICO of one common top token (ours), instead of thousands of their own little shit tokens. I will not list other problems that the EurBit project solves; they can be found in the WP. If someone still does not understand, so we are creating a new global financial system. We are making a new state-independent crypto Fed.

So the fact is that our team needs people who are able to consider our diamond token in a large pile of shit tokens. If you are able to do this, then you are welcome to our team. And if someone does not see this or even does not want to consider, then we do not need such people in our team at all, and not only for bitcoins or euros, but also for free.
efialtis
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1375

www.btcgosu.com

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 10:10:37 AM

Further details on the project would help (aka website or at least a brief explanation of it)
I understand the concerns of all people who do not want to work for shit tokens. Moreover, I fully support them, because I would not work for such tokens myself. But on the other hand, you need to understand that tokens are different.
Yes, 95% of them are outright rubbish. Either they have already died, or they will die in the next year or two. But besides garbage, diamonds are occasionally found among tokens.

Our project solves dozens of the most important problems of crypto investors. The problem of volatility is among them. And we solve it much better than the classic stabletokens (tied 1:1 to fiat currencies) do it. Our token is tied to bitcoin, but unlike it, it has almost no volatility. And that residual volatility is pleasant for the investor - our token cannot fall, but it can grow.This is the ideal volatility for all manufacturers, sellers and buyers of any goods and services from around the world. We do not cooperate with any state in the world. We do not submit to any public authority of any country. We have the increased anonymity. Our ecosystem has a built-in protection for crypto investors and their investments not only from falling token prices, but also from scam and dead projects. We will remove the tokens that you don’t like from the market, because one of the ideas of our ecosystem is the use by thousands of projects entering the ICO of one common top token (ours), instead of thousands of their own little shit tokens. I will not list other problems that the EurBit project solves; they can be found in the WP. If someone still does not understand, so we are creating a new global financial system. We are making a new state-independent crypto Fed.

So the fact is that our team needs people who are able to consider our diamond token in a large pile of shit tokens. If you are able to do this, then you are welcome to our team. And if someone does not see this or even does not want to consider, then we do not need such people in our team at all, and not only for bitcoins or euros, but also for free.

Bla bla bla - sorry but thats all I can say - if you are serious business and so confident, why dont you just pay people the way any serious business does when buying services?!?!?! Would YOU do anything for free - or for any token I promise you would receive sometime in future?!?! Tired of that shit, really... and I know, if I am tired I just shouldnt read and post so yeah, thats my last comment! I only hope people will stay away and dont waste their valuable time, thats my goal actually!

WFMM

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 05:23:32 PM

Bla bla bla
This is the third time you say that you don’t want to become a member of our team. No problems. Our task is not to interest all translators in the world. Fifteen translators are enough for us. We have already found five of them. And you probably should look for some more useful activity than wasting your and my time on this guff.
Parodium

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 08:31:32 PM

We have already found five of them. And you probably should look for some more useful activity than wasting your and my time on this guff.

I pity the five sorry souls who are willing to work for your vaporcoin.

Hopefully they see the error of their ways before dedicating their time building a project that has predestined to fail.

Like I have said many times before, if anybody wants to work for free, shoot me a PM and I'll put you to work on something much more lucrative.
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 08:43:58 PM

Translators whether working as a bounty hunter or a pure translator itself are not really into project ideas no matter how good or bright it is for the project. Most of them are here to be paid fairly by their works.

It's difficult and time-consuming to translate a whole whitepaper for example and in the end, they aren't paid fair for their works. And the worst, no payment at all.

Paid them fairly (not via a token) and surely you will have a bunch of good translators coming.

If you are looking for volunteers, you may want to move this thread on Project Development section.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
WFMM

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 10:03:51 PM

Like I have said many times before, if anybody wants to work for free, shoot me a PM and I'll put you to work on something much more lucrative.

You are writing the same thing in my topics for the fourth time, although you have already received exhaustive answers to all your questions, assumptions, fantasies and slander 3 times. This means that, firstly, you have problems with the level of intelligence, since you do not understand at once. And secondly, this means that you have a lot of free time and you do not have more important things than to distract me from work by this useless conversation. Low level of intelligence and professional lack of demand - these are two big minuses on your part.
Parodium

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 07:49:17 AM

You are writing the same thing in my topics for the fourth time, although you have already received exhaustive answers to all your questions, assumptions, fantasies and slander 3 times. This means that, firstly, you have problems with the level of intelligence, since you do not understand at once. And secondly, this means that you have a lot of free time and you do not have more important things than to distract me from work by this useless conversation. Low level of intelligence and professional lack of demand - these are two big minuses on your part.

Spending a couple of minutes of my time warning people away from wasting hours of theirs on your project seems like reasonable sacrifice to me.

Low level of intelligence—what a laughable statement.

Lack of professional demand—another laughable statement.

You are clearly the one with both, since you're working for free for a sh*tcoin.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 03:15:57 PM

Just checked that you sent me a PM directly me to this thread. I don't work for tokens (unless they are listed on an exchange already) but only work for projects paying in ETH/BTC and who can either pay first or use an escrow. Thanks!

WFMM

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 06:20:15 PM

Translators whether working as a bounty hunter or a pure translator itself are not really into project ideas no matter how good or bright it is for the project. Most of them are here to be paid fairly by their works.

It's difficult and time-consuming to translate a whole whitepaper for example and in the end, they aren't paid fair for their works. And the worst, no payment at all.

Paid them fairly (not via a token) and surely you will have a bunch of good translators coming.

If you are looking for volunteers, you may want to move this thread on Project Development section.
We have never told someone that we represented a big business.  We are ordinary people, most of us are small businesses representatives.  In general, our project is officially non-profit (in order to protect us from public authorities of any countries). But we came up with money that is better than the Bitcoin, the dollar, and any other money in its characteristics. And we will issue it. We know many ways how to make good money on it for the whole team. How do you think the Fed creators have made good money on this?  (and continue to earn them) And we will make a new crypto Fed and a new global financial system.  So all the people who dare to join our team at the very beginning will earn in the end much more than ordinary translators. It depends on the question of human ambitions and desires. Does he want to be an ordinary translator for the whole life and receive the usual amount of money for the translator or to climb the career ladder much higher and start earning much more? Does he want to stay a "noname" for the rest of his life or want to go down in history as a member of the team of creators of the new global financial system?  Everyone answers this question for himself.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: