Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:04:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for cooperation with translators into English from around the world  (Read 3213 times)
WFMM

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 04:19:47 PM

"There will be no problems with the exchange of our stable tokens"

Alone this sentence above shows that this project is not legitim; just avoid these kind of scams;  I already worked with some legit blockchain projects and all were paying with bitcoin + ethereum and if you show better performance they gift you extra with their tokens.
If you call someone a scammer and do not show any evidence of fraud, it means that you are a liar and a slanderer.

That's just a user's opinion on these types of deals, and you can't blame them for speculating such things towards your project.
As you can see, most of the people's sentiments here about you guys paying in your tokens in exchange for translation services isn't well received and never will be.
Only those are very desperate and looking to have an additional list of project on their portfolio would accept what you're offering; and with that, you'll only get low-quality translations (most probably google translated ones).
If you're serious about making your project succeed, I suggest you guys re-evaluate your approach and start thinking about paying either in BTCitcoin or Ethereum for the services you're looking for.
And why have you decided that we are looking for people who provide one-time translation or other services?  We have written in the ad that we are looking for members of our project team (who are fluent in English) for a long-term cooperation. A permanent member of the team and a third-party freelancer providing highly specialized one-time services are different people for different types of cooperation. This is the another kind of job, the different amount and type of income and other conditions for getting this income. We will figure out within our team how it is more profitable and convenient for us to receive our income. We do not need pieces of advice and opinions of strangers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1118

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2019, 05:12:47 PM

And why have you decided that we are looking for people who provide one-time translation or other services?
I didn't. Read again.

We have written in the ad that we are looking for members of our project team (who are fluent in English) for a long-term cooperation. A permanent member of the team and a third-party freelancer providing highly specialized one-time services are different people for different types of cooperation.
It doesn't matter if you're asking for someone to be part of your team or not,
the fact is you're only willing to pay with your currently no-value tokens and no one in their right mind would take part on something (especially a startup) without getting anything in return.
You need to understand that, the way people here see it, your tokens currently have no value. Zero.
Sure you can promise that the token will be immediately listed on an exchange but there no assurance for anybody even the investors that you guys would even fulfill such commitment.
In the end, those are just empty words.

We do not need pieces of advice and opinions of strangers.
Then why post on a forum where people are free to comment and post whatever they like?
If you can't take any advice and opinion, then you guys are bound to fail.

WFMM

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 04:52:02 PM

And why have you decided that we are looking for people who provide one-time translation or other services?
I didn't. Read again.

We have written in the ad that we are looking for members of our project team (who are fluent in English) for a long-term cooperation. A permanent member of the team and a third-party freelancer providing highly specialized one-time services are different people for different types of cooperation.
the fact is you're only willing to pay with your currently no-value tokens and no one in their right mind would take part on something (especially a startup) without getting anything in return.
You need to understand that, the way people here see it, your tokens currently have no value. Zero.
Sure you can promise that the token will be immediately listed on an exchange but there no assurance for anybody even the investors that you guys would even fulfill such commitment.

Then why post on a forum where people are free to comment and post whatever they like?
A team member and an outside freelancer are different people with a fundamental difference. An outside freelancer doesn’t care what the project is about, whether it’s good or bad, whether the project will carry the whole crypto industry forward or it will be a complete scam. For instance, he translated his 100,000 characters. And he wants to get understandable and familiar to him bitcoins or ethereum, which he can easily convert into even more understandable and familiar fiat money. A team member is a completely different person. He will not draw any conclusions about the project until he reads the WP. And after reading he will say: Wow. It is really cool. There are revolutionary ideas it this project, these ideas will change the whole crypto industry and raise it to a new level. Here is such a cool token, which is better than Bitcoin and the dollar and any other fiat money in its characteristics. Of course, I want to work in this revolutionary project. Of course, I understand that in this project I will earn much more money than working as a freelancer. Of course, I understand that there will be much more prospects for career growth in this project than working as a freelancer. Of course, I want to receive my income in the EurBit tokens, because they are better than bitcoin and dollar. Why should I get bitcoins that are worse? What should I do? I am ready to do everything I can to realize all the ideas described in the WP as quickly as possible. And I’m also ready, as a full and an equal member of the team, to share my ideas to make this project better.

Do you understand now that an outside freelancer and a team member have a different approach to work, different attitude to work and different work efficiency? The first person does not care about the final result, and the second one is interested in everything to be perfect for the project. And the point is not in the currency of the fee, but in attitude to work, in attitude to the final result, in the personal interest of each team member in the overall success of the project. Do you agree that it will look strange, if the team members will not want to get paid in tokens that they are issued by themselves? It will look so that the team itself does not believe in the success of its own project. And why do we need such people in the team (who do not believe in the success of the project)?

We all live in a free world where all people can comment and advise anything and to anyone. But it does not mean that all these pieces of advice and comments are smart and it does not mean at all that all of them are suitable for our project. We listen to all the advice and comments from the people who have read our WP with a great pleasure and attention. They understand our specifics and can advise something sensible. It is very difficult for people who have not read our WP to advise something sensible and useful. As for your advice to hire freelancers to provide small services and pay them with bitcoins, this will also be practiced with us, but not now, but starting from the third round of our tokensale. Come to us in six months, dear freelancers. But do not forget to ask for bitcoins with ethereum, and not for EurBit tokens, which by then will already be worth more than bitcoins.
Latines

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 06:38:53 PM

I did not see the Russian language. You do not need Russian-language translators? And yes, I want to know the conditions, unless of course you need Russian translators.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 07:19:31 PM

I didn't. Read again.

A team member and an outside freelancer are different people with a fundamental difference. An outside freelancer doesn’t care what the project is about, whether it’s good or bad, whether the project will carry the whole crypto industry forward or it will be a complete scam. For instance, he translated his 100,000 characters. And he wants to get understandable and familiar to him bitcoins or ethereum, which he can easily convert into even more understandable and familiar fiat money. A team member is a completely different person. He will not draw any conclusions about the project until he reads the WP. And after reading he will say: Wow. It is really cool. There are revolutionary ideas it this project, these ideas will change the whole crypto industry and raise it to a new level. Here is such a cool token, which is better than Bitcoin and the dollar and any other fiat money in its characteristics. Of course, I want to work in this revolutionary project. Of course, I understand that in this project I will earn much more money than working as a freelancer. Of course, I understand that there will be much more prospects for career growth in this project than working as a freelancer. Of course, I want to receive my income in the EurBit tokens, because they are better than bitcoin and dollar. Why should I get bitcoins that are worse? What should I do? I am ready to do everything I can to realize all the ideas described in the WP as quickly as possible. And I’m also ready, as a full and an equal member of the team, to share my ideas to make this project better.

Do you understand now that an outside freelancer and a team member have a different approach to work, different attitude to work and different work efficiency? The first person does not care about the final result, and the second one is interested in everything to be perfect for the project. And the point is not in the currency of the fee, but in attitude to work, in attitude to the final result, in the personal interest of each team member in the overall success of the project. Do you agree that it will look strange, if the team members will not want to get paid in tokens that they are issued by themselves? It will look so that the team itself does not believe in the success of its own project. And why do we need such people in the team (who do not believe in the success of the project)?

We all live in a free world where all people can comment and advise anything and to anyone. But it does not mean that all these pieces of advice and comments are smart and it does not mean at all that all of them are suitable for our project. We listen to all the advice and comments from the people who have read our WP with a great pleasure and attention. They understand our specifics and can advise something sensible. It is very difficult for people who have not read our WP to advise something sensible and useful. As for your advice to hire freelancers to provide small services and pay them with bitcoins, this will also be practiced with us, but not now, but starting from the third round of our tokensale. Come to us in six months, dear freelancers. But do not forget to ask for bitcoins with ethereum, and not for EurBit tokens, which by then will already be worth more than bitcoins.

I believe you. I really do. I wold be willing to work if this Eurbit already have a price. Today it doesn't exist that's a fact there. But like julerz12 said its still worth zero. Even if you send it today to someone for free like airdrop, you might not be seeing people going to grab some Eurbit because they do have it in mind that its worth nothing unless there is a market for it.

If the project isn't going to be successful, its okay for your team to quit after all they didn't spend anything to hire these translator. But what about these translators who spend hours to days translating the text. Are they just going to accept they are not going to be paid for the work they did?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
WFMM

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 10:13:25 AM

I did not see the Russian language. You do not need Russian-language translators? And yes, I want to know the conditions, unless of course you need Russian translators.
A Localization manager for Russian-speaking countries has already been found.
daniel1407

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 07:48:26 PM

Hallo,

ich würde sehr gerne meine Übersetzungsarbeit (Englisch - Deutsch) anbieten, falls Sie immer noch nach jemanden suchen,
der für Sie übersetzen soll.

Ich würde mich freuen von Ihnen zu hören,

Daniel
kovalenko.maria (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 08:26:06 PM

Hallo,

ich würde sehr gerne meine Übersetzungsarbeit (Englisch - Deutsch) anbieten, falls Sie immer noch nach jemanden suchen,
der für Sie übersetzen soll.

Ich würde mich freuen von Ihnen zu hören,

Daniel

Hello, Daniel!

Could you please send me your email or write me the message to kovalenko.maria93@gmail.com
It is more convenient for me to communicate via email. I will give you additional information about the project there.

Thanks in advance
bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 08:47:05 AM

The EurBit project is looking for permanent members of its team as localization managers.
We need people with native German, French, Italian, Spanish, Persian, Chinese, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Filipino or Indonesian. These people are required to know English at C1 level (Advanced).

Briefly about the project https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KyXTGcGai7f46_gpjLcV1bQXEhkLaW4J/view

Modalities of cooperation and project details are discussed in the forum’s private messages or by e-mail (kovalenko.maria93@gmail.com).

Can you elaborate on the work that will be done in the project? Do you just need to be good at English to join or have qualifications, gender or age ... or not? How will you pay? Can we have long-term cooperation? I would love to join big, big projects.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
WFMM

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 03:26:22 PM

The EurBit project is looking for permanent members of its team as localization managers.
We need people with native German, French, Italian, Spanish, Persian, Chinese, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Filipino or Indonesian. These people are required to know English at C1 level (Advanced).

Briefly about the project https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KyXTGcGai7f46_gpjLcV1bQXEhkLaW4J/view

Modalities of cooperation and project details are discussed in the forum’s private messages or by e-mail (kovalenko.maria93@gmail.com).

Can you elaborate on the work that will be done in the project? Do you just need to be good at English to join or have qualifications, gender or age ... or not? How will you pay? Can we have long-term cooperation? I would love to join big, big projects.
The work of the localization managers is to promote the token, its ecosystem and the thousands of projects that will join it in your country and in other countries that speak your language. It will be necessary to answer questions from investors and clients and to translate WPs, advertising materials, content for websites and ads for the media from English into their native language. Later it will be necessary to open branches and offices in your country and to hire people. In general, it is necessary to do everything you need to make our ecosystem global and for its successful work in all countries of the world. At this stage, we need people who are fluent in English and in their native language. Skin color, sexual orientation, political and religious views, gender and age do not matter. We will pay monthly with money, which is better than any fiat and crypto currencies in its characteristics. We are looking only for long-term cooperation, and one-time services of freelancers are out of our interest. We are creating a new global financially infinitely expanding ecosystem around a non-volatile decentralized token that can not fall, but can grow.  Also it is independent of any states and fiat currencies. Is an ecosystem that has the potential to replace the global dollar system a big enough project for you? Is it attractive enough to work in the new, state-independent, decentralized Federal Reserve?
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 07:10:51 PM

My recommendation might be to visit the nearby boards for the ones languages which you need. Make a thread there that you are looking for a translator for that language or check the nearby boards ANN sections where you could find lots of translators and pick those you like.
You need to additionally kingdom how an awful lot are paying for this and in which currency.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 03:01:44 AM

Up
i think you should Update the OP as well if what translators have you ever Got since the posting of this thread so people might see if you are successfully acquiring people from the community or there are no response at all,this will help you find trusted people if we can see your progress because its been 4 months since you posted this thread but it seems that purely critics is what we can see in the whole topic so updates may enlighten those planning to accept your offers.
My recommendation might be to visit the nearby boards for the ones languages which you need. Make a thread there that you are looking for a translator for that language or check the nearby boards ANN sections where you could find lots of translators and pick those you like.
You need to additionally kingdom how an awful lot are paying for this and in which currency.
good idea if they are really serious about this then they are the one who must extend their hands finding members .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
kovalenko.maria (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 01:58:09 PM

Up
i think you should Update the OP as well if what translators have you ever Got since the posting of this thread so people might see if you are successfully acquiring people from the community or there are no response at all,this will help you find trusted people if we can see your progress because its been 4 months since you posted this thread but it seems that purely critics is what we can see in the whole topic so updates may enlighten those planning to accept your offers.
good idea if they are really serious about this then they are the one who must extend their hands finding members .

Thank you for your attention and advice.
We will definitely update the OP with links to the site and the WP when they are completely ready. And then all the vacancies of language localization managers in the team will immediately fill out, we are absolutely sure of this. At the moment we are preparing to launch the project in 4 languages (English, French, Russian and Arabic). One English would be quite enough for us for the start of the project. Other languages can be added without problems in the process of working of the project, this will not affect its overall future success.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 03:07:13 AM

i think one of the best thing to find translators quickly?is to make a post in each local boards with complete details about your project and the Pay structure because that is the most important thing on why would be someone will apply for the position.

"There will be no problems with the exchange of our stable tokens"

Alone this sentence above shows that this project is not legitim; just avoid these kind of scams;  I already worked with some legit blockchain projects and all were paying with bitcoin + ethereum and if you show better performance they gift you extra with their tokens.

you can advise people but be reminded that everyone is not forced to join their team,yeah we have seen too much scamming specially in this kind of project so just let them choose if they wanna risk or not.
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2020, 08:09:06 PM

We need people with native German, French, Italian, Spanish, Persian, Chinese, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Filipino or Indonesian. These people are required to know English at

In case you need a Spanish translator, I am here to help, I am building a network and in my spare time, I translate anything Spanish English Spanish.

kovalenko.maria (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 01:20:14 PM

We need people with native German, French, Italian, Spanish, Persian, Chinese, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Filipino or Indonesian. These people are required to know English at

In case you need a Spanish translator, I am here to help, I am building a network and in my spare time, I translate anything Spanish English Spanish.

Glad to hear from you.
Yes, we are still looking for a Spanish translator.
Could you please write me to my e-mail: kovalenko.maria93@gmail.com to discuss details?
steven1379

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 07:22:03 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2020, 05:41:01 AM by steven1379

We need people with native German,
mcdvoice French, Italian, Spanish, Persian, Chinese, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Filipino or Indonesian. These people are required to know English at

sir it can work in google translate .no offens.
kovalenko.maria (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 06:55:01 PM

Up
Baoanhbmt

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 03:12:52 PM

blockchain projects and all were paying with bitcoin + ethereum and if you show better performance they gift you extra with their tokens.
Make a thread there that you are looking for a translator for that language or check the nearby boards ANN sections where you could find lots of translators and pick those you like.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: