Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:57:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ** UNDERRATED ALT-COINS **  (Read 6115 times)
delusiona1 (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:52:02 PM

GIVE REASONS OR GTFO

LoL he has a point.

HVC: HAccgXrfMZdTsMZss47dAqZ82trPoeiiB7
BTC: 14SoM653x2iEEipDcHchimBfFXwbQUZ3fh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Japster

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:12:49 PM

Without any doubt: PESETACOIN (PTC).

It's not just another altcoin, it has been created for real transactions in e-commerce, in sustitution of $ or €.
In fact, the developer is preparing a paying method (PTCpay) for online shops.

At this moment PesetaCoin is under its real value, according to mining effort. You can buy it very cheap at this exchange: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-PTC
nigeriacoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:15:08 PM

NigeriaCoin

First altcoin on 0.9.0 Bitcoin Core (All the latest and greatest features)
Skein Algo
Coin Distribution Symmetry

joel511

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:55:50 PM

Coin2 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483847.1360 Grin
romang

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:56:55 PM

Solarcoin good for the environment

and digitalcoin great support group

JacobUX

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:02:20 PM

10-5

tenfivecoin.com

Underrated because the lead developer is a real engineer/software developer and the stuff I have seen in the works is 10x more valuable than anything other projects are working on (other than protocol layers.)
Coinmin

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:04:08 PM

MOST UNDERRATED ALT-COINS IS:

MintCoin
ECCoin
ZeitCoin
bobmarkinson

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:25:08 PM

Digitalcoin and Darkcoin.
MashRinx

Activity: 389

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:31:54 PM

Simple:  "All of the coins I'm currently holding or mining, obviously!"

That should pretty much replace most of the replies both before and after this one.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:31:59 AM

That should pretty much replace most of the replies both before and after this one.

Lol no shit why else would anyone post here dude. I mean really what kind of responses would you people expect to get.

Most undervalued coin is BTC LTC and MINT and I don't need to explain why it's obvious.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
MashRinx

Activity: 389

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:45:00 AM

Lol no shit why else would anyone post here dude. I mean really what kind of responses would you people expect to get.

Most undervalued coin is BTC LTC and MINT and I don't need to explain why it's obvious.

I would tend to agree with you, but if it was that obvious, you wouldn't see re-posts of this type of thread on an almost daily basis.
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:43:51 AM

I'm still a big supporter of MINTCOIN.

give it a chance.....

please..... Wink
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:14:22 AM

i think ripple might interest some of you, it's more than just a 'coin', it's a complete payment system with an exchange built in.  you can trade both fiat currency and cryptos in ripple.

anyway, to learn more about it, read here:  http://coinjoint.info/ripple-might-want-pay-attention/ and there are intros and guides here:  https://xrptalk.org/forum/61-faq-and-guides/

there is a charting website as well for traders:  http://www.ripplecharts.com/#/

also ripple has a lot of potential in building an alternative economy all connected thru it. take a look at this as an example:  https://xrptalk.org/topic/1865-cultivating-a-web-of-trust-for-trading-hour-ious/

imagine a web of communities all connected thru the ripple network. the possibilities are really huge.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Radition

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:15:37 AM

Radioactive coin
TanteStefana

Activity: 280

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:31:59 AM

I'm glad I just saw this thread.  I get to hopefully reach some people.  Though others have already said so, I'm going to tell you why Darkcoin is extremely underrated.

Evan Duffield (eduffield), a full time dedicated developer for Darkcoin crated a coin that has so many new, useful features, they've already been copied in other coins.  He has two people helping him directly that I know of, Internet Ape and LimLims.

Evan first wanted to create a coin with a smooth reduction in rewards, so he used a version of Moore's Law.  It may not have worked out exactly the way he planned at first, but he quickly made adjustments and got it running smooth super quickly and has responded to issues so quickly, it's amazing.

First, a whale hit our coin, it drove the difficulty up really high, so Evan implemented KGW, but then there was a time warp issue discovered with KGW, so Evan whipped up a better difficulty algorithm that he called Dark Gravity Wave, which is super responsive to the difficulty swings are coin sees on a daily basis.

Next, a exploit was discovered in stratum, where people could set their difficulty to practically nothing, and send in useless shares, but get credit for them, thereby effectively stealing shares from all the miners in a pool.  If you recall your pools fixing this, the solution came first from our Evan Duffield who quickly shared it with the rest of the community.

Another thing, Evan created this coin with a new set of algorithms.  Like quark, he combined a long list of crypto algorithms to keep Asics at bay.  He called it X-11 for the 11 algorithms he included.

But the REAL reason for Darkcoin's existence is DarkSend.  Evan came up with a new implementation of CoinJoin to make transactions seamlessly anonymous from the wallet.  It is an entirely decentralized solution to keep your finances private.  We are currently on Beta v4, but he accidently called it Beta V5, LOL, he's like the absent minded professor.

We are almost there!

And what about the future?  Evan is open to our suggestions, and users have come up with some fantastic ideas.  Evan has already hinted that he 'solved' something he'd been working on, and that it's going to be a surprise.  So we're all excited to learn what it is.

So What do YOU need to know?

First, you may be interested to know that mining X-11 runs far cooler than script, up to 45%, possibly more, cooler.  It also uses correspondingly less energy.  With summer coming, it'll help your room stay cooler and the fans are way quieter!

Second, many of us believe that Darkcoin is very undervalued.  In fact, the hash rate is quite high yet the price is still low.  Why are people mining if it's so difficult?  Because we all believe this coin is special and 1. want to support the network and 2. think it will ultimately bring in way more money in the near future.  So it's a great time to buy Darkcoin, it's far from being too late to dive in!  We've been holding steady at a low price for a long time now, and the price is just starting to creep up, but I've still bought darkcoin at a higher price than it is now, and I'm not worried.

Third, the hash rate of Darkcoin is 2.5 - 3 X that of script, and the difficulty is as well.  So don't let the numbers freak you out too much, as it's different from script.  You'll get higher numbers with X-11.

Finally, I really like the people on our thread, so I dare say you will too.  They're a great bunch, and we have a lot of fun over there.  I hope you'll come visit us and dig into the thread a bit to see what we're all about Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.0

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
progmax

Activity: 174

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:01:53 AM

What's new?
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:39:39 PM

BiblePay (BBP) - fork of DASH, is ASIC Resistant (CPU Only) like Vertcoin and 10% of mined coins will always go to Charity, the project is already sponsoring 186 orphans monthly through the charity Compassion International, Masternodes going live this December!

aliba

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:49:29 PM

I also say the same thing because HVC is also still lacking in supporters of the coin buyers and also fewer believe the coin.
moshk555

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:04:35 AM

If you could look at your information in the most cryptic form, think of Monero which is one of the top cryptocurrencies in the environment. it has gone from a price of $50-$300 within a few months its popularity has increased its probability of success among all the crypto currency's this is due to the feature of anonymity it has included it uses a stealth address while creating crypto currency's attracting future potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: