Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:56:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Successful bounty projects  (Read 667 times)
Mighty_crypt (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 11:25:46 AM

The following lists consist of successful or profitable bounties since Mid 2018 after bears strike the market till now and guess what? i missed out, the reason why i decide to do this is to give hunters the motivation that good projects are still around,they only comes in small pack, here we go
1. Vidy coin
2. MB8coin
3. Sessia
4. Harmony
5. Monarch token
6. Titan coin
7. Miracle tele for those who dumps straight up
8. Xcrypt

I know this is not the full list, you are welcome to add more, i did missed out without joining any of these bounties but i am motivated to keep on going and never stop because my time will come, onlu those who give up easily won't end up with a success story

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 11:55:25 AM

The following lists consist of successful or profitable bounties since Mid 2018 after bears strike the market till now and guess what? i missed out, the reason why i decide to do this is to give hunters the motivation that good projects are still around,they only comes in small pack, here we go
1. Vidy coin
2. MB8coin
3. Sessia
4. Harmony
5. Monarch token
6. Titan coin
8. Xcrypt

I know this is not the full list, you are welcome to add more, i did missed out without joining any of these bounties but i am motivated to keep on going and never stop because my time will come, onlu those who give up easily won't end up with a success story
Of all the bounty campaigns youve mentioned just only one got my attention it was "Xcrypt bounty campaign" I'm one of the participant in that bounty campaign and im sorry to say that it was not a successful bounty campaign you know why because they will change the rules after the campaign was already finish and delayed the distribution after one month and beside that measures the token price was still dump hard even without any single bounty hunters selling the Xcrypt token. Im frankly saying that my participation of that campaign is got wasted.
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 12:55:36 PM

What if you joined all of that campaign?
Maybe now you already enjoying your life with the payment you got there.
I may not join all of those bounties on your list at least I joined 1 of them
so I'm thankful to ever have such experience.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 12:57:40 PM

Xcrypto and Tele cannot be called successful bounty campaigns. Xcrypto just fell in price to the lowest bottom, and the tele is now in very difficult situation

icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 01:06:13 PM

Profitable bounty? yes, but successfull ? I don't know bout that.
However, luckyly I joined three of those in the list, MB8Coin, Monarch Token, and xCrypt, and I can say that I got paid very well. And I think Monarch Token is the paid me the most compared to the other two, and maybe compared to all the bounty I've joined.

mendra_2009

Activity: 429

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 01:06:59 PM

~snip~

1. Vidy coin
2. MB8coin
3. Sessia
4. Harmony
5. Monarch token
6. Titan coin
8. Xcrypt

~snip~

I only joined MB8Coin and Harmony bounty and then MB8Coin become one of highest bounty income in 2018 for me. I only joined 1st round (social media only) of MB8Coin but I can earn more than 0.2BTC

Then, for Harmony I know is a legit project because they successfully running an IEO on Binance, but I little disappointed with this project because they locked the token too long (3 months), if they not locking bounty tokens maybe I can earn up to 0.08BTC  Undecided

Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 01:25:53 PM

in my opinion from your list, maybe only a few of the successful ones like Sessia, I followed their social media campaign and made 350 tokens / $ 119. and I think that's the best social media gift in 2018. given the weak market situation and the many cases of fraud in the crypto industry.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 01:26:33 PM

in my opinion from your list, maybe only a few of the successful ones like Sessia, I followed their social media campaign and made 350 tokens / $ 119. and I think that's the best social media gift in 2018. given the weak market situation and the many cases of fraud in the crypto industry.
The best project for social networks was SERO. they brought a lot of profit. but the Sessia is also a very good project which brought some money to people

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 01:30:05 PM

1. Vidy coin
2. MB8coin
3. Sessia
4. Harmony
5. Monarch token
6. Titan coin
8. Xcrypt

Are you kidding? You've listed Vidy coin to be a successful bounty? You can check their bounty thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4562571.6660 and verify on the participants if they are happy since Vidy team didn't pay fully the rewards to the bounty participants. Your post sounds ridiculous. Smiley
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 01:30:59 PM

Yes it is a short list by now  and it is true that faith with ICO is getting wiped out.
It became the camp of bounty hunters who are just doing it for profit and not what is the main purpose which is to support and have the possibility to be a buyer too.
I am not saying it is wrong, it is just that a lot have been duplicating accounts just to abuse the system.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 01:42:43 PM

I only followed xcrypt but I don't think it's worth it in the list because this token has no clarity and can also be said to be unprofitable, you might have to delete this from the list, btw I followed it on bountyhive
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 01:43:33 PM

I haven't joined any of those in the list. There are only few bounty campaigns which the team had sent their rewards before the exchange listing. Most of the campaigns to day are just going to make bounty hunters wait for more than months to a year. The team is just waiting for the new bullrun cycle before they will start distributing the coins. They are not even telling bounty hunters when they will do it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 01:46:04 PM

That's right, the eight projects that you mentioned are a list of successful projects from the middle of last year to the middle of this year, but I just didn't have the chance to participate in all those projects, so I feel sorry about myself.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 01:56:58 PM

The bounty you mentioned are profitable bounty but it's too early to say the bounty is successful because it easy for every project to thrive in this current market and the only way we can be reassured that the project is actually successful is after the crypto market experience another market correction if the project up rank on capital market list or experience some pump in price then the project is indeed successful.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Kezacky

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 02:08:17 PM

miracletele is a scam bro, why did you put the project on the list of successful projects throughout mid-2018? many investors and prize hunters are stuck there. especially for users who buy tokens on their website. I heard Xcrypt doesn't have a exchange yet?

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
b1k4ng

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 03:15:59 PM

from the list that you provided that I know is only MB8coin which is project that gives a lot of benefits to bounty participants, and this is legitimate project

dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 03:19:15 PM

Xcrypt is the only bounty I've joined from that list above.
As far as I know, this project are still alive with strong community support and the transparency from CEO.
Their main focus are making Xcrypt Exchange and will ready on this september - October (based on the roadmap).

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 03:35:45 PM

1. Vidy coin
2. MB8coin
3. Sessia
4. Harmony
5. Monarch token
6. Titan coin
8. Xcrypt

I didnt joined any one of that bounty projects. But i am really pushing my self to find and to hunt all types of bounty campaigns..even if success or not atleast i know how to wait most of a time that i will provide and to make my own way to become success in the field of cryptocurrency.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 03:44:07 PM

I think you should remove vidycoin, miracletele and xcrypt from the list of succesful bounty projects because miracletele is not in a very good shape now and anytime from now it might end up dead, as for vidycoin and xcrypt many bounty hunters are not fully paid their rewards.

Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 03:49:09 PM

1. Vidy coin
2. MB8coin
3. Sessia
4. Harmony
5. Monarch token
6. Titan coin
8. Xcrypt

It looks you are even missing some the best bounty just like veil, howdoo and many more. the result will always depend on our analyzation and those are always complaining about that are joining any crap campaign without doing proper analyzation about the project.
But thank you so much for this thread and i hope more people will be getting a lot of motivation from this one.
It caused by we were always seeing so many complaints thread about bounty
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: