Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:53:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btc is 1st then? Other Alts?  (Read 825 times)
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 05:48:41 PM

Well if you leave this poll to the community i know some folks would even mention some dying coins as the best altcoins. We have  platform that is taking care of this and you can do yourself a big favour by refreshing their page every 24 hours. Coinmarketcap (https://coinmarketcap.com) is the platform because it's not about people's wishes and dreams of which coins are the best is what is being reflected on the charts!

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 03:29:51 AM

Bitcoin is the king and this will likely remain this way for sometime because none of the Altcoins is solving the scaling problem in a Decentralize way, Ethereum also will remain in the second position for some time and I will give Tezos chance of claiming the number 3 position, we have not seen the full potential of the project because of the legal issue in court the recent EOS fine makes me to believe their chances of winning the case has increased significantly
Bitcoin has laid the foundation of crypto currencies’ world. It is the root. Altcoins highly depend on bitcoin for changes in their value. Suppose bitcoin vanishes from the digital market today(which is impossible) survival of other digital coins will become impossible. Even haters know that bitcoin is the most capable coin and essential for making profits out of any altcoin. Coming towards Ethereum, it is the most promising altcoin so far.

litepool.ru

Activity: 531
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 03:33:09 AM

Is Ethereum second?

If so wich Cryptocurrency Will be third, 4th. 5th.??

What You think wich coins are competing with Ethereum?

I Think Ethereum and Bitcoin are number one!

3rd. I Think its a BCH.

To me, BTC is No. 1 in this market. and ETH at No. 2. in addition, there are many altcoins competing for the remaining positions. It is difficult for us to identify

easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 04:54:53 AM

Is Ethereum second?

That's right, right now Ethereum is the second currency after Bitcoin. There are many successful projects on the ETH chain.

Perhaps BNB is ETH's most formidable rival right now, BNB is the coin of the Binance ecosystem and it is growing very fast.

Ethereum could be a close second to an investment. Litecoin maybe another consideration for the average investor.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Hamzaal24

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:53:17 AM

Leading is btc no doubt in it and second position goes for eth, For investor i believe it's important to have a check on market trend. Before investing person should know whether he will get good profit or not. 
dmcx

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 07:01:35 AM

Bitcoin is definitely top rated in the industry currently, and is unarguably the first or number one coin. I think if we are to measure pother altcoins that follow suit in no order, then we must make mention of altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple, Lite, to mention a few. I think there are a good number of altcoins doing great in the market currently and I personally cannot overemphasize on the need for anyone to make their research and the one that works best for them.
Plenty of investment options for everyone and we don't need to worry too much about rankings. Bitcoin is currently leading the market and this position will never be changed because this is the first coin in the world to be recognized. I think in the future the position of all other altcoins may change but Bitcoin will always be in the number one position. I trust Bitcoin because it is a coin that always helps me to make good profits

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 07:11:22 AM

That's right about Bitcoin, Bitcoin has always been the first in the cryptocurrency sphere and will always be, because Bitcoin is the basis of cryptocurrency and without Bitcoin cryptocurrency would not have appeared, but about the second place, I also think that Ethereum comes second after Bitcoin, after all, the demand for the capabilities of Ethereum technologies and services are very huge, but after Ethereum I no longer know which cryptocurrency deserves to be in third place.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 07:29:14 AM

Is your list based on some facts? or is it just your preferences?
With so many altcoins aiming for such different goals, it is very difficult for me to put them into a ranked list... if you mention payment/money coins, I would name BCH as the second, in smart contracts Ethereum would be 2nd, in privacy Beam would be 2nd.....
not sure, ut I think it will not take long to have a review on CMC ranks

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 07:48:26 AM

Leading is btc no doubt in it and second position goes for eth, For investor i believe it's important to have a check on market trend. Before investing person should know whether he will get good profit or not. 
It has always happened, I also see that BTC always leads in first place and ETH is always in second, even though it has dropped to third, but it did not last long, because XRP had to go down again to third place after a while beat ETH from second place, so investing is very necessary to check market trends, so that the benefits we can get, because investing without checking or analyzing the market, is the same as throwing money away.
Ten98

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 07:56:16 AM

Is Ethereum second?

3rd. I Think its a BCH.

If you look at the rankings on the coin market, of course BTC number 1 and ETH number 2.In Q1 2019 XRP had risen to rank 2 in CMC,I conclude that the rating on the CMC can change immediately if the coin is declining in volume, of course it will be rivaled by Coin which is growing in volume.
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:50:40 PM

I think that bitcoin cash will die in a few years and Roger Ver will start working on a new project. Ethereum will be number two only if it can change the current state of its scalability. if not, then other coins will replace it

Experts predict an increase in the cost of the token to $ 700 by the end of the year. Regarding the long-term forecast for 2020, it is even more optimistic - it is expected to grow to $ 1000. Quite a real price, given the rumors about the launch of BCH futures. In this way, the project hopes to attract institutional investors and significantly increase the trading volume of Bitcoin Cash.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:53:59 PM

I think that bitcoin cash will die in a few years and Roger Ver will start working on a new project. Ethereum will be number two only if it can change the current state of its scalability. if not, then other coins will replace it

Suppose, Ripple will not give any profits. Bitcoin is the best possible variant, and Bitcoin Cash plus Ethereum. As for XRP, Ripple "printed" more than 60 million tokens again. It is good for the project itself, but it will not make the price of this crypto higher. I would not take  risks in this situation and trust the number one decentralized cryptocurrency without variants (but those, which I mentioned here).
rocku12345

Activity: 882
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 07:08:34 PM

Suppose, Ripple will not give any profits. Bitcoin is the best possible variant, and Bitcoin Cash plus Ethereum. As for XRP, Ripple "printed" more than 60 million tokens again. It is good for the project itself, but it will not make the price of this crypto higher. I would not take  risks in this situation and trust the number one decentralized cryptocurrency without variants (but those, which I mentioned here).
Don`t agree. XRP has the widest network of partners in Japan and South Korea. These countrie are leaders in Hi-Tech technologies, so I don`t expect that Ripple will stay at it`s price, it should grow anyway. Bitcoin is a dark horse, today this currency is mostly using for trading/speculative purposes. It can drop in price without any reasons as well...
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 08:30:26 PM

For me, i consider Bitcoin as the father of cryptocurrencies and the remain altcoins as the sons and daughters of bitcoin.  I don't really classify altcoins, i see them to be the same; as trying to use bitcoin algorithm to create something better than bitcoin.  But if I'm to rank altcoins in relation to their idea and technology, ethereum is the next coin after bitcoin..
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 09:37:19 PM

I don't understand why may people always place Ethereum as the second in position after Bitcoin.
It's not because it ranks second in CMC or may seems popular after Bitcoin, but there are some better coins out there which are way better Ethereum.
Talk of Cardona, Stellar, EOS and other; these are coins which are capable of taking the position of Ethereum in the long run.
infarterr

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 09:59:43 PM

Is Ethereum second?

3rd. I Think its a BCH.

Giving a number depends on what point of view will be calculated. If calculated in terms of price and daily volume, then Bitcoin ranks 1. If calculated based on supply, maybe Bitcoin ranks to 1000. If calculated based on prices, bitcoin number 1, number 2 Maker, and  BCH number 3.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 08:31:26 AM

You could say that, Binance was able to increase their coins because with IEO and the participants had to hold it, and Binace continued to develop up to the USD Binance.
I am not sure that binance will still be able to use IEO hype to increase the value of their coin again, because it seems like the hype for IEO is drastically dyeing down unlike the initial time that it was introduced, and this is quite too quick, many people right now are so much relying on IEO after the ICO industry has been tampered with already and has lost its trust.

With the way that IEO started, so many investors feelings towards IEO was revived again, and it is surprising to me why binance is really not going full force into this like the way Ethereum did with many ICO in 2017 which we can see was the factor responsible for the altcoin bull run then, so if binance can do same, i think this will help the new bull run and also help binance coin too, and make them eventually displace ripple and become the 3rd most used coin.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 08:45:39 AM

Is Ethereum second?
3rd. I Think its a BCH.
I think most of crypto users are agree that Ethereum is the second. 1st Bitcoin, 2nd Ethereum. About the 3rd, it's hard to choice, there are so many good altcoins like BCH, LTC, XRP, BNB and else to get the spot for 3rd but if we compared them all with the market cap then XRP will be the 3rd.
Ranly123

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 09:09:12 AM

Is Ethereum second?
3rd. I Think its a BCH.
I think most of crypto users are agree that Ethereum is the second. 1st Bitcoin, 2nd Ethereum. About the 3rd, it's hard to choice, there are so many good altcoins like BCH, LTC, XRP, BNB and else to get the spot for 3rd but if we compared them all with the market cap then XRP will be the 3rd.

That's right, comparing other altcoins does not have to be a topic to be tackled. Of course there are huge difference between Bitcoin to other altcoins in terms of volume and it is because of popularity and it's usage. Right now, ethereum runs second in the list but it does not mean it has the second highest price.

Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 09:18:28 AM

in a short time the third place was occupied by Litecoin. but now it is difficult to determine the applicant for the 3rd place, ripple even can not be considered as it is not a crypto currency at all. here not far already BNB on heels comes. we will see everything in 2021 when bitcoin will break records
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: