Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:30:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btc is 1st then? Other Alts?  (Read 822 times)
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 05:48:47 PM

Bitcoin will always remain in the lead. Now there will be a war for the second place. But I think that Ethereum will lose this war. Absolutely everything will depend on the functionality of Ethereum 2.0. Since this event is significant in the cryptocurrency industry. Ethereum can strengthen its position or fail very quickly. We'll wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:13:40 AM

Bitcoin will always remain in the lead. Now there will be a war for the second place. But I think that Ethereum will lose this war. Absolutely everything will depend on the functionality of Ethereum 2.0. Since this event is significant in the cryptocurrency industry. Ethereum can strengthen its position or fail very quickly. We'll wait.
I am also waiting for this to happen and hope that ETH can see more stable performance after the upgrade. A lot of people have been interested in this in the last few months and if the technology of the coin has changed drastically, it certainly is a very potential investment. Personally, I keep an eye on Ethereum news because I am holding more than 70% of ETH and every coin fluctuation directly affects me.

In my opinion this coin will reach $200 soon in the next few months because if Ethereum 2.0 is released then there will be a lot of investors will tend to buy more.
Patrix_1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:21:31 AM

ETH will remain the second coin on CMC, because there are no real competitors. XRP is centralised, LTC is not doing anything exciting. I believe EOS should be the third crypto, because this coin is very underrated nowadays and should become more popular within the upcoming couple of years.
Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:29:50 AM

BTC will always be number one even though market capitalization will change at any time. He is a pioneer in the crypto world, will not be replaced. For the second one might be Ethereum. In addition to the many new projects that use their platform, their use is also easy. Third I think is EOS. The fourth is XLM. Only these coins for now that I feel will be giants in the crypto world. I don't know if it's 5 years later, I don't know.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████████████████████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 06:22:15 PM

if compared to the closest bitcoin is still far away and it's unlikely that other altcoins will overtake or even match the current price of bitcoin
i think this will last a long time but it is difficult to predict and everything is possible
Bitcoin is not going to be #1 all the time. Prepare to cut your losses.
I disagree, bitcoin has a very high chance of remaining in the first place forever, most other coins are based on bitcoin and its technology, if there is a flaw that could make the price of bitcoin to crash to zero I can assure you that 100% of the altcoins will go to zero as well, so no coin will surpass bitcoin in that scenario and if you are thinking about a coin eventually surpassing bitcoin then that will not happen either as whatever innovation is implemented in a new coin it could always be implemented in bitcoin if it works making that coin obsolete in the process.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 07:18:45 PM

Is Ethereum second?

If so wich Cryptocurrency Will be third, 4th. 5th.??

What You think wich coins are competing with Ethereum?

I Think Ethereum and Bitcoin are number one!

3rd. I Think its a BCH.

You should define the criteria which you use, when you are saying such words as "first", "second" etc. Smiley
If we are talking about market capitalisation than you can easily see (coinmarketcap) that BTC is 1st, ETH is 2nd and Ripple is 3rd now Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 01:08:29 AM

Bitcoin will always be on top and we can't question its position. It has been very consistent and investors put their focus on it. Ethereum is following its footsteps but it still has to go through a lot. Ripple, Bch and other altcoins could be considered as top coins but their spots might change based on every market situation. All in all, nothing beats Bitcoin because it's the most trusted digital currency for now.
In this market, Bitcoin is the coin most held by people so this is the coin always in first place. I think there won't be any altcoins that can be compared to this coin because when people mention this market, they often talk about Blockchain and Bitcoin technology. I personally still choose this coin as a long-term investment because it brings good returns to investors and there is always a huge price increase on special events. Of course this investment is still very risky if you are not well prepared.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 04:39:03 AM

Bitcoin will always be on top and we can't question its position. It has been very consistent and investors put their focus on it. Ethereum is following its footsteps but it still has to go through a lot. Ripple, Bch and other altcoins could be considered as top coins but their spots might change based on every market situation. All in all, nothing beats Bitcoin because it's the most trusted digital currency for now.
In this market, Bitcoin is the coin most held by people so this is the coin always in first place. I think there won't be any altcoins that can be compared to this coin because when people mention this market, they often talk about Blockchain and Bitcoin technology. I personally still choose this coin as a long-term investment because it brings good returns to investors and there is always a huge price increase on special events. Of course this investment is still very risky if you are not well prepared.
Indeed, you need to prepare yourselves for both possibilities, but if we are here investing for long term, its understood that we are also investing in the future of coin we are holding, most people invest in BTC because it's the most popular and the most profitable since its inception and they believe though it has already grew a lot, there is no stopping its growth since the supply is pretty limited.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: