Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:19:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btc price is allready too high  (Read 3873 times)
Bananington

Activity: 1456
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 10:36:39 PM

I do not really think BTC price is already too high. Even when BTC was 3k$, many said its too high to invest. The truth remains that BTC is the safest coin to invest in, this is because many altcoins few years back are no where to be found today. So when talking about long term investment, BTC should always take a greater portion of your portfolio  in my own opinion and not otherwise.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
   ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 01:46:21 AM

I do not really think BTC price is already too high. Even when BTC was 3k$, many said its too high to invest. The truth remains that BTC is the safest coin to invest in, this is because many altcoins few years back are no where to be found today. So when talking about long term investment, BTC should always take a greater portion of your portfolio  in my own opinion and not otherwise.

BTC is a safe investment but the volatility of this coin is huge and today the value of BTC has dropped to $7700 in just a few hours. This really makes a lot of investors worry because any coin in this market has its own risks in investing. I think instead of choosing BTC, you should hold gold because this is a more stable market than the crypto market. Maybe everyone has different thoughts but this year is not good for investment.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 01:52:25 AM

Posts like this one makes me think that the next big bullrun of btc is near. Cheap is a relative concept but when you read about btc fundamentals it's pretty obvious (to me at least) that it's undervalued.

yes, i agree with you cheap and expensive is relative
when bitcoin price about $5000 people scream if the price of bitcoin on oversold area,,
and now bitcoin price run above 10K usd, then the OP said bitcoini price already to high,
then what happend if bitcoin price now going to 50K ??
Well of course Op is just a bully and wanted to see the reaction of the community.

This kind of post proves that investors now are more mature than past,that in just couple of misleading post people are panicking instantly,now they see that even how many Fud they are bringing yet we are just chilling and feels no worries

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 11:49:29 PM

If we do not consider stable coins, Bitcoin domination will go up to 90%, which is one of the explanations of its high price. The more people need it - the higher its price is climbing (like on the market with its demand). In the future, when the number of mined BTC will be decreased, the price of the cryptocurrency can really go to the Moon (not even like in 2017 when it reached 20K USD).
Probably might happen but we can't think it at this time cause it definitely takes years before we finally near to mind all allocated BTC.
The price will surely be high but thinking of what will happen to altcoins? I hope they'll also be rallying well as what BTC will possibly it become.

Seeing the current price of bitcoin it is quite satisfying and just far behind from the day we started this year. Not really that high but it makes the market to sustain and still in good position.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 11:59:22 PM

If we do not consider stable coins, Bitcoin domination will go up to 90%, which is one of the explanations of its high price. The more people need it - the higher its price is climbing (like on the market with its demand). In the future, when the number of mined BTC will be decreased, the price of the cryptocurrency can really go to the Moon (not even like in 2017 when it reached 20K USD).
Probably might happen but we can't think it at this time cause it definitely takes years before we finally near to mind all allocated BTC.
The price will surely be high but thinking of what will happen to altcoins? I hope they'll also be rallying well as what BTC will possibly it become.
Though it is dependent on the demand to supply factor there is more things to be considered for its progress as it is speculative by its development. Altcoins rallied high years back, and once again everyone is with more expectations, but there isn't anything good. It is a cyclic process, upon which growth is promised and the time period for the same is unknown.

Seeing the current price of bitcoin it is quite satisfying and just far behind from the day we started this year. Not really that high but it makes the market to sustain and still in good position.

Yes, thinking of the price with which we started the year what we've reached and the present price even after a sudden crash is quite strong to gain resistance and move forward breaking barriers. This time there might be some delay as the market will continue on down trend for few weeks.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 06:27:05 AM

This is nothing more than the proof that the crypto market is cyclic if BTC stagnates a bit, investors turn to altcoins as WEB when they make a profit they return to the BTC. That is why it is necessary to rely on your preferred exchange platform, in this case, Mintme, which allows you to exchange BTC-WEB with very good fees. Mintme also has interesting features such as being able to interact with other traders and investors.

My preferred exchange platform is all about security, speed, and good customer service that does not make me give up unnecessary KYC,,, I do not really care so much about fees. For me, if I have to pay for all of the above, I will be very happy to.

Beats paying 0 fees and then waiting forever for support to fix a wallet issue.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 06:47:14 AM

Look, I do like some alts a lot... and I think BTC has a lot to improve if it want's to stay number 1... but thinking the price for somthing is too high is a thought that needs to be put in prespective... if the top was 20.000, half price would be good... but if the expected top is 40.000, 1/4 price would be more than great  Grin
Also, while every alt is bleeding, BTC is holding a very good level... this presents a risk reduction, not increase... 

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 12:02:34 PM

I dont think the price of bitcoin is really high cos it's worth investing into. Bitcoin can give you much profit within a month, depending on the market. Investing in bitcoin is like storing up your assets for future use. Invest on bitcoin, now the price is around $9000 to avoid regretting it in years to come
Currently the price is declining and I think this is a good time to buy for those who are waiting for price decrease to hold bitcoin. Im plannng to hold my btc until halving next year to see if there's a major changes that will happen not just for btc but for altcoins too.
The market is very volatile and BTC values are on a downward trend so it will be difficult to make a profit at this time. I think now is the time to invest because the current price of BTC is very cheap and may soon rise to $10,000 again next month. Don't give up this market because this is the place that will make you happier in the future and I tend to invest when the market goes down.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 01:22:31 PM

The market is currently turning down, not only for Bitcoin but also with the altcoins. We don't know what really is the cause of this? Many say it probably because of the upcoming Halving or the Bakkt launching. Will, it hopes that this will be just the preparation for the expected bull run this year.
We can't certainly figure it out today, let's see how the market behave in the coming days either it continues to fall or soaring high again.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 03:41:42 PM

BTC is overdue for major correction, no wonder we have the sudden splash crash that makes it to lost 17% within an hour. I hope this time will be for other alternative coins to shine even if it will be a little. The dominancy of Bitcoin is going extreme.
when the price of BTC goes down, then as soon as many people release their bitcoin there will be a big demand for bitcoin. it will not be for a long time, and after the price increase occurs demand can immediately disappear or the price stabilizes in the cheap market. hoping for altcoin, I think it will be difficult if the downtrend is indicated by the market.

Rajbir1994

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

For success work hard!

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 04:42:08 PM

I hope I am on the right track. Though lots of crypto enthusiastic are feared enough to invest in BTC. Because of the market price is fallen down in the recent months. But I am stable and still kept some more BTC in hand. And according the technical price analysis by Vinayak Thaper got some good information with guidelines. Besides, I read about the Dow Theory, Bollinger Bands, and Moving Average. I see the Pivot Points and Technical Indicators. Overall, it was a nice try. Thanks!
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 05:14:41 PM

The market is currently turning down, not only for Bitcoin but also with the altcoins. We don't know what really is the cause of this? Many say it probably because of the upcoming Halving or the Bakkt launching. Will, it hopes that this will be just the preparation for the expected bull run this year.
We can't certainly figure it out today, let's see how the market behave in the coming days either it continues to fall or soaring high again.
There's no specific reason why the market is collapsing and it's continuing to fall. There's no actual news aside from speculations that's spreading around.
It's risky for those who are not ready. In an instance like this, you can lose your investment if you are not careful in following the trends. You need to stand up with how you understand the market and keep your position together with your understanding. Your money is your obligation, and you should protect it from any possibilities of losing every position around the market.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1778
Merit: 298

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 05:07:34 AM

There's no specific reason why the market is collapsing and it's continuing to fall. There's no actual news aside from speculations that's spreading around.
It's risky for those who are not ready. In an instance like this, you can lose your investment if you are not careful in following the trends. You need to stand up with how you understand the market and keep your position together with your understanding. Your money is your obligation, and you should protect it from any possibilities of losing every position around the market.
But with the current market conditions it will certainly make some investors falter, in my opinion this does not apply to investors who are experienced in things like this, many of them assume this is some of the causes of bakt, but as you said maybe this cannot be an excuse.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 07:02:18 AM

Ignore the prices because it will change for every minutes,only trust the coin and usage of it in future.If any coin make you feel that it will be a coin in future then invest on it no matter the price is $1 or $10K.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:19:28 PM

Most of the time there is not a single reason that can explain why the market moves the way it does, but the most simple of the explanations is that after the price reached its peak many people began to sell their bitcoins because they wanted to recover some of the money that they lost during December of 2017 this stopped the growth of bitcoin and eventually this caused many investors to have doubts about the short term prospects of bitcoin and they began to sell as well creating the cash that we saw.
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:35:35 PM

Nope!!! I tend to disagree that Bitcoin price is “already High” giving th comparison from today and 2017 month of December,you can find that it’s almost 60% of the value has gone from the dump so basically we’re far from high mate

And your claiming that investors are afraid of putting money because of this?no your wrong people are hesitant to invest because or “People Like You” who’s never stop spreading bad words towards crypto but yet staying here for some reason that we don’t understand

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
lab rat hoax

Activity: 1030
Merit: 502

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:39:57 PM

Btc price is allready too high.

Investors are afraid to invest That's Why btc is Not Going Up now

But Other top coins are cheaper so investors Will accumulate ETH, ltc, bch eos... Coz They are cheaper

Btw... Who got Money 10k anyways to just trough to at risk to buy Some risky Cryptocurrency like Bitcoin

Other coins are cheaper im sure investors Not mind to invest like 1000 $   in to risk...

But investors who got Capital to invest 10k that investor got to be clever other wise he or she Wouldnt have that Kind of free Capital to Through in to Bitcoin.

Here is my possible scenario

Btc Will tremain 10k  to 11k price and sametime Other coins Will climb Up!

For retail investor btc price is too high all Ready! 

And the fact that we are in Economic slow Down, so the investor who got 10k likely Not gona invest it in Bitcoin

If the btc price is high, what is the price it should be? Can you give us some details? Which price range do you see normally in bitcoin? Also I disagree with the idea that altcoins rises while bitcoin falls. So if btc is expensive it will fall. On the basis of my experience that bitcoin in this market is falling while altcoins do not rise.

Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 06:42:53 AM

Btc price is allready too high.

Investors are afraid to invest That's Why btc is Not Going Up now

But Other top coins are cheaper so investors Will accumulate ETH, ltc, bch eos... Coz They are cheaper

Btw... Who got Money 10k anyways to just trough to at risk to buy Some risky Cryptocurrency like Bitcoin

Other coins are cheaper im sure investors Not mind to invest like 1000 $   in to risk...

But investors who got Capital to invest 10k that investor got to be clever other wise he or she Wouldnt have that Kind of free Capital to Through in to Bitcoin.

Here is my possible scenario

Btc Will tremain 10k  to 11k price and sametime Other coins Will climb Up!

For retail investor btc price is too high all Ready! 

And the fact that we are in Economic slow Down, so the investor who got 10k likely Not gona invest it in Bitcoin

If the btc price is high, what is the price it should be? Can you give us some details? Which price range do you see normally in bitcoin? Also I disagree with the idea that altcoins rises while bitcoin falls. So if btc is expensive it will fall. On the basis of my experience that bitcoin in this market is falling while altcoins do not rise.

Nothing follows a certain trend anymore. You're bound to lose money if you think the prices of alts strictly conttadict the movement of bitcoin. Some alts will follow and some alts will go the other way. And with btc's current value, you can be sure that it's not expensive enough that investors won't put in money anymore. All time high's more than twice btc's current price, and if it happened before, it likely will happen again.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 07:34:30 AM

I neither agree nor disagree to call Bitcoin Price is already high !

However with the introduction of Bakkt the main purpose for which Bitcoin was created seems to get affected

With the huge volatility happening i am pretty sure many new comers will take a backseat and watch the price movements

However time is something which will decide where BTC is heading Smiley
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:02:24 PM

I neither agree nor disagree to call Bitcoin Price is already high !

However with the introduction of Bakkt the main purpose for which Bitcoin was created seems to get affected

With the huge volatility happening i am pretty sure many new comers will take a backseat and watch the price movements

However time is something which will decide where BTC is heading Smiley

I think Bakkt did something bad to the ecosystem - Manipulation, we thought that the price would go up, suddenly the price goes on a bearish trend and it seems that we are going to stay below the 5 digit levels for some time now. But then again, this market is full of surprises so I guess we need to see where the market will be heading and do hope that we can break the 5 digit and end up the year at least on that levels.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████