Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:28:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ ELYNET Official Regular Updates  (Read 878 times)
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 08:22:06 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2019, 06:56:40 PM by ganeshramk

Just a brief info is posted here. For details, check this article published today about "ELYNET"

Update 2 (on 17 October 2019)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   Blog Link 2 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Update 1 (on 17 September 2019)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   Blog Link 1 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

More updates will follow soon...

Note: I am not a part of the  ELYNET.io team and am not a point of contact for this project. For any questions related to the project, kindly contact the team members via Telegram
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 07:39:09 AM

It seems that ELYNET team is working on this project since long time, but there is no token sale related information available. What are the plans for tokens sale?
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 08:04:55 AM

On going through the blog, I was not surprised by the accomplishments of the team members so far and its a clear indication that the project would be offering so much more to benefit the users. Telecom is a multi billion dollar industry and am glad that blockchain technology is also utilized in the industry.
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 11:25:30 AM

On going through the blog, I was not surprised by the accomplishments of the team members so far and its a clear indication that the project would be offering so much more to benefit the users. Telecom is a multi billion dollar industry and am glad that blockchain technology is also utilized in the industry.

At this moment I can't imagine SiM-less mobile communication. But with blockchain technology anything is possible. I am curious to see the progress of this project.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 11:42:48 AM

At this moment I can't imagine SiM-less mobile communication. But with blockchain technology anything is possible. I am curious to see the progress of this project.

SIM-less mobile network? Will it work if I use any existing mobile phone? Or I need to buy new specific hardware?
Will it operate over existing telecom infrastructure? I mean fiber cables, towers etc?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 11:51:08 AM

I just checked the video at ELYNET.io site, and what they mentioned that Elynet users can use the data or mobile services anywhere in the world that too at almost 50% low cost. No roaming charges and many other benefits.
Not sure how easy or difficult it's to actually implement this solution.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 02:24:51 PM

I just checked the video at ELYNET.io site, and what they mentioned that Elynet users can use the data or mobile services anywhere in the world that too at almost 50% low cost. No roaming charges and many other benefits.

Now, this is really massive! Having a SIM-less phone that can be used anywhere in the world? But, how will this be implemented? Are they going to be selling the phones, or it can be used on already existing phones?
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 03:16:33 PM

I raise the concern of true utility somewhere around Reddit. The technology around the token ain't new really. We have big telecommunication companies doing what Elynet is currently aiming to achieve. How do Elynet intend to compete? What's Elynet unfair advantage?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 03:20:06 PM

There ought to be a video interview showing Proves of claims posted in the blog. I'm a bit skeptical about the claims in the blog. I would need much more conviction. However if indeed they have such history, Elynet is set for a big win.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 03:20:21 PM

I don't really know how they intend to do this but most times it involves the brand selling like their hardware to the public before one can use their services since it will be a sim-less thing but i'm looking forward to seeing this come to life, data in some regions is still quite expensive and if they can tap into the market and make available cheap data, then they got themselves a market
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 03:34:22 PM

I’ll say on first check this would be a brilliant project, but I’ll like a link to your github page. It would be great to see how much work has been done on your project.
I see ElyNet is a South Korean Project (most team members are from South Korea) and seem to have a good link with LG Inc, does this mean your services would be limited to people in South Korea? And investors would be South Africans too?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 04:39:51 PM

SIM-less mobile network? Will it work if I use any existing mobile phone? Or I need to buy new specific hardware?
Will it operate over existing telecom infrastructure? I mean fiber cables, towers etc?

Seriously it will be very interesting to see the mobile Network without sim. But yes without sim what kind of technology or hardware it is going to use?
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 09:53:11 PM

I think your data service model without roaming would be a success. Using blockchain technology makes it possible to realize the transparency users deserves while using a mobile service network.
But first, you’ll have to meet the requirements of the regulatory organization in your country and also cross the hurdles of approval as a mobile network operator. Wishing you success.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 01:54:12 AM

I think your data service model without roaming would be a success. Using blockchain technology makes it possible to realize the transparency users deserves while using a mobile service network.
But first, you’ll have to meet the requirements of the regulatory organization in your country and also cross the hurdles of approval as a mobile network operator. Wishing you success.

Meeting the requirements of regulatory body in their country is definitely the first step to take in order to assure interested parties how genuine this project is and also to avoid issues with the authority.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 03:58:19 AM

Meeting the requirements of regulatory body in their country is definitely the first step to take in order to assure interested parties how genuine this project is and also to avoid issues with the authority.

That will be there biggest hurdles at the start. Local businessman will not allow such approval easily. But at the end everyone will be accepting this solution.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 07:59:52 AM

This also means they have to fall within the laws of every other country they intend to offer these services too and making sure they don't break the laws with their technology. I don't doubt that with the team they currently have, they can pull this off.
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 09:14:42 AM

This also means they have to fall within the laws of every other country they intend to offer these services too and making sure they don't break the laws with their technology. I don't doubt that with the team they currently have, they can pull this off.

Every new technology has to  face the hurdles while launching but new technologies always come with benefits so let's hope elynet provide services that really bring revolution in telecom sector. 👍👍
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 09:41:44 AM

Yea, you have a point, like how do they intend to provide such services without getting approved by the laws of most countries, especially if its a case where they will have like physical offices or something, i understand no one owns blockchain technology since the concept behind it is decentralized but then again, laws are coming up to checkmate brands from the industry
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 09:54:18 AM

Every new technology has to  face the hurdles while launching but new technologies always come with benefits so let's hope elynet provide services that really bring revolution in telecom sector. 👍👍

yeah, elynet have a lot to cover, when an idea is novel it takes a lot technical know-how to pull it off but as it stands elynet have an advantage in that they have been in the business for sometime and I believe they have what it takes.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 06:58:16 PM

Yea, you have a point, like how do they intend to provide such services without getting approved by the laws of most countries, especially if its a case where they will have like physical offices or something, i understand no one owns blockchain technology since the concept behind it is decentralized but then again, laws are coming up to checkmate brands from the industry

I visited the website and had to go through the Elynet team. I have to admit Elynet has got a outstanding team when you talk about having a good name and experience in public adoption and  development of new technology. Might not take so long to get the government support, but that’s a very important and needed factor for Elynet.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: