Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:20:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ ELYNET Official Regular Updates  (Read 878 times)
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:18:09 PM

https://steemit.com/elynet/@cryptorani/elynet-won-best-contents-firm-award

Anyone got the new update and information from Elynet? Stuff is going down for real. I'm getting to feel I will start getting cheap data soon.

On going through the article, I was surprised by the solution which Elynet is promising to make available to the world. I sincerely cannot phantom the possibility of achieving such, but I trust that with the blockchain technology, it could be achieved.

I care less how they are going to achieve what they intend doing but I don't mind if it gets done. I want to buy data way cheaper than what I'm buying it now in my home country. I don't mind paying for a long stretch of time.

Can't wait also how will it change a lot of people's lives in terms of internet connectivity.
This feature will going to attract huge number of users  -

And one more thing, it is simless. Unlike previous projects that have similar concept, you still need to buy their simcard.
But I hope they will really stick to this goal -

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:38:09 PM

Hurray!!! It’s a fix date and I could call it a done deal. Android users get to be the first users to know what it’s feels like to use a private, cheap and single network from anywhere in the world.
ElyNet team says the ElyNet network app should be ready and launched on play store by December. Awesome.

This is indeed a great news, you mean that android users would be the first users of this innovative app. I can't wait to download the app from play store to see how it can give me network. Please is there any information as to the currency which would be accepted for this service?

Concerning the currency which would be accepted in the app, since its a blockchain inspired project, it should accept cryptocurrency for payment of the service. From my understanding, when cryptocurrency is accepted, bitcoin and ethereum should be among the list of currency to be accepted.

Its really nice to see that they first went for android users, i was expecting the usual thing with having iOS users come first but i believe with the first batch of android users giving their reviews and all, it will help boost the brand further, that's if they have positive reviews, which is something that i will love to see, just like i usually say, android users have a greater percentage
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 07:28:45 AM

Hurray!!! It’s a fix date and I could call it a done deal. Android users get to be the first users to know what it’s feels like to use a private, cheap and single network from anywhere in the world.
ElyNet team says the ElyNet network app should be ready and launched on play store by December. Awesome.

This is indeed a great news, you mean that android users would be the first users of this innovative app. I can't wait to download the app from play store to see how it can give me network. Please is there any information as to the currency which would be accepted for this service?

Concerning the currency which would be accepted in the app, since its a blockchain inspired project, it should accept cryptocurrency for payment of the service. From my understanding, when cryptocurrency is accepted, bitcoin and ethereum should be among the list of currency to be accepted.

Its really nice to see that they first went for android users, i was expecting the usual thing with having iOS users come first but i believe with the first batch of android users giving their reviews and all, it will help boost the brand further, that's if they have positive reviews, which is something that i will love to see, just like i usually say, android users have a greater percentage

Yeah, it marvels me as well most project prefer to start with IOS app when it very clear that android users are much more than IOS users. This will give the team more reviews since android have more users

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 07:31:44 AM

Anyone got the new update and information from Elynet? Stuff is going down for real. I'm getting to feel I will start getting cheap data soon.

On going through the article, I was surprised by the solution which Elynet is promising to make available to the world. I sincerely cannot phantom the possibility of achieving such, but I trust that with the blockchain technology, it could be achieved.

I care less how they are going to achieve what they intend doing but I don't mind if it gets done. I want to buy data way cheaper than what I'm buying it now in my home country. I don't mind paying for a long stretch of time.

Can't wait also how will it change a lot of people's lives in terms of internet connectivity.
This feature will going to attract huge number of users  -

And one more thing, it is simless. Unlike previous projects that have similar concept, you still need to buy their simcard.
But I hope they will really stick to this goal -

Isn't this the main purpose of the blockchain? I mean not being able to tamper with user data. I don't know of any blockchain based platform that does this? It's a very important part of the blockchain that shouldn't be mess with it.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Ace44

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:31:59 AM

Yeah, it marvels me as well most project prefer to start with IOS app when it very clear that android users are much more than IOS users. This will give the team more reviews since android have more users

Nothing in particular, other than the fact that they believe users of iOS are much more financially stable, which of course baffles me because financial buoyancy can not be judge by the kind of device one is using but much more, so i pretty much think that those going for just iOS are loosing big time and it will take a while for everyone to migrate to iOS
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 01:38:41 PM

I understand your position, you're only concerned about them fulfilling their promise. I only do hope that we would be able to purchase the data without hitches. Its would be better, if several national currency and cryptocurrencies are supported by the platform to make the payment swift and easy for users.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 01:45:29 PM

From majority of the projects I've experienced, they tend to release the android Version of the app much earlier than the iOS version. This could be linked to the obvious truth that there are much more android users than iOS users worldwide.
Ace44

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 04:05:30 PM

From majority of the projects I've experienced, they tend to release the android Version of the app much earlier than the iOS version. This could be linked to the obvious truth that there are much more android users than iOS users worldwide.

It kind off bore down to the team and what they want but most have adjusted their mindset towards iOS, the early guys went for android but its always wise to adhere to the majority, my major concern is how they intend to implement this with mobile devices, i'm not that technical but will love to see a situation where they can partner with a top brand
em777

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 07:43:27 AM

Obvious as it may be android users are larger than IOS I believe its time for project to be following the market take advantage of the larger market and its obvious they are thinking in that direction

[[[[[[
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 05:20:28 AM

ElyNet will launch app in December.? That will be testnet or mainnet? Using the app how I can save data roaming cost? I still need to use some services provided for interest right?
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 07:22:09 AM

ElyNet will launch app in December.? That will be testnet or mainnet? Using the app how I can save data roaming cost? I still need to use some services provided for interest right?

It didn't even cross my mind to enquire about the app which would be launched in December, I was excited about the attributes and my expectations be clouded my inquisitiveness. From my perspective, I believe the app which would be released in December, may not be the mainnet as there could be need to make some corrections.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 07:25:29 AM

It didn't even cross my mind to enquire about the app which would be launched in December, I was excited about the attributes and my expectations be clouded my inquisitiveness. From my perspective, I believe the app which would be released in December, may not be the mainnet as there could be need to make some corrections.

In my opinion, Elynet has been working on the project for a while and have made all the necessary amendments as indicated on the article. The app would be launched in December and that would be the mainnet, though it's possible that they carry out periodic updates on the app to improve users experience and allow for more features.
Ace44

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 09:14:21 AM

In my opinion, Elynet has been working on the project for a while and have made all the necessary amendments as indicated on the article. The app would be launched in December and that would be the mainnet, though it's possible that they carry out periodic updates on the app to improve users experience and allow for more features.

Does that mean that they have done like their beta and alpha tests?, because they seem to come before the launch of the mainnet, if yes, that means they have gone quite far and i expect the mainnet to be properly tested by a selected few, so they can give feedback that will help fix any issues before releasing it to the public, givinf  active community members the chance will be nice
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 09:24:56 AM

I am waiting to see if this will work. I hope others share the same excitement as I do. There is a lot of problems this can solve and I don't think regulations can even stop them.
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 02:57:23 AM

Yeah, I am also not expecting mainnet by December. It will be testnet. But launching testnet in December is also big news from Elynet.
em777

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 06:02:49 AM

Yeah, I am also not expecting mainnet by December. It will be testnet. But launching testnet in December is also big news from Elynet.

Testnet or mainnet I expect the team to release something for the investors to hold onto and I also believe doing so will increase investors trust in the project.

[[[[[[
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 07:28:31 AM

Testnet or mainnet I expect the team to release something for the investors to hold onto and I also believe doing so will increase investors trust in the project.

I agree. For me it's still a dream where we can can get roaming free internet/data that too internationally. Let see how it's going to work.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Ace44

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 10:27:08 AM

I am waiting to see if this will work. I hope others share the same excitement as I do. There is a lot of problems this can solve and I don't think regulations can even stop them.

Yea, the excitement is all they need to get people into their network and have a feel of what they are offering, second thing is to have positive reviews coming up, this will create so much awareness for them, with such in place, i'm pretty sure they will be able to make substantial success that will enable them implement other new features or updates
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 01:42:51 PM

Yea, the excitement is all they need to get people into their network and have a feel of what they are offering, second thing is to have positive reviews coming up, this will create so much awareness for them, with such in place, i'm pretty sure they will be able to make substantial success that will enable them implement other new features or updates

The article which is shared by team at their official channel have information about their recent presentation and also announcement of their app launch in December. But it was not clear if it's testnet or what exactly.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 03:39:53 PM

The article which is shared by team at their official channel have information about their recent presentation and also announcement of their app launch in December. But it was not clear if it's testnet or what exactly.

I heard they won an award for the best content. That should be a good representation of what they are here for. I hope to see them making name for theirself and winning more awards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: