Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:05:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ ELYNET Official Regular Updates  (Read 878 times)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 03:23:11 AM

I found an interesting blog on how blockchain could disrupt the telecom industry. ElyNet is doing most of it. From 5G enablement to customized data for each user, to building an infrastructure for the Internet of Things, IoT https://medium.com/altcoin-magazine/how-blockchain-could-disrupt-the-telecom-industry-9c84a95df0bd

Those are amazing ideas. I’m pretty sure the writer would be happy to know some where in Asian are some genius developers working on making this come true. I agree with the writer, the future of telecommunications is on blockchain. Telecommunications gaints Huawei and HTC and Samsung has plans to build a blockchain enabled phones. This could be the start of mainstream adoption.

The blogs is really good. Expecting Ekynet team to reach their target on time. Ekynet project convinced me that Blockchain is the future of telecom.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lizz000007

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 04:27:46 AM

Elynet is a convincing project and i like their idea and concept too for gaining access to global telecom network directly from phone which sounds crazy but my concern is will the blockchain restricted country will also going to choose to take up this idea or how its going to work globally??
Leo1190

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 05:01:22 AM

Elynet is a convincing project and i like their idea and concept too for gaining access to global telecom network directly from phone which sounds crazy but my concern is will the blockchain restricted country will also going to choose to take up this idea or how its going to work globally??

Blockchain ecosystem is a platform where many of the innovative projects like elynet has been launched but the saddest part of this technology is its not adopted by many countries. But I'm very positive  Project elynet which gives you SIM-less Mobile network globally in very low rate will give blockchain technology recognition and acceptance worldwide.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 06:29:11 AM

I don't think they will have any issues with that unless from maybe cell phones regulation policies they will have a good run in most countries.
Leo1190

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 07:01:36 AM

I don't think they will have any issues with that unless from maybe cell phones regulation policies they will have a good run in most countries.

This project will bring the revolutionary change in the telecommunication industries no doubt about it but my concern is will telecom authorities available in many countries give permission to elynet?
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 09:01:04 AM

This project will bring the revolutionary change in the telecommunication industries no doubt about it but my concern is will telecom authorities available in many countries give permission to elynet?

I believe once Elynet becomes fully functional, they will see the potentials  it holds for the telecommunication industries and embrace them.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 09:19:33 AM

I found an interesting blog on how blockchain could disrupt the telecom industry. ElyNet is doing most of it. From 5G enablement to customized data for each user, to building an infrastructure for the Internet of Things, IoT https://medium.com/altcoin-magazine/how-blockchain-could-disrupt-the-telecom-industry-9c84a95df0bd

Those are amazing ideas. I’m pretty sure the writer would be happy to know some where in Asian are some genius developers working on making this come true. I agree with the writer, the future of telecommunications is on blockchain. Telecommunications gaints Huawei and HTC and Samsung has plans to build a blockchain enabled phones. This could be the start of mainstream adoption.

The innovation that comes with blockchain industry is still at its infant stage and it makes a whole lot of sense for individuals and corporation to get hold of this technology, i feel its going to be like the world wide web situation, so its something that will someday become a household thing, it only needs the right initiatives to put things in place and let time do the rest

I think the right word would be adoption. And it’s here already. With ElyNet going live, there would be more users than  blockhas ever seen before. The big named seems to be getting ready as well. Early adopters of the technology would be the lucky onees.

People adapt to something they understand or when they have no choice, in this case there are a whole number of choices lined out for them to select from the conventional system and this has made them little or no much interest on the blockchain industry but when things are done properly, i'm pretty sure they will be interested and the innovation will be adopted 
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 05:58:35 PM

So many discussions on elynet and how effective they can become. So i want to ask, why do you follow this project?
Lizz000007

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 02:52:28 AM

that is correct because its very common and genuine problem that we encounter when we travel to some other countries can imagine how beautiful and easy its going be when the approach will going accept globally..wishing team all the best ..hope they will achieve their targets and will get opportunities to make our life more easy and will not be worrying about data roaming when we choose to travel other places
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 06:54:31 AM

that is correct because its very common and genuine problem that we encounter when we travel to some other countries can imagine how beautiful and easy its going be when the approach will going accept globally..wishing team all the best ..hope they will achieve their targets and will get opportunities to make our life more easy and will not be worrying about data roaming when we choose to travel other places

Well its something that's worth seeing, it gives a lot of joy to see that the blockchain industry is really growing steadily, not in terms of profit this time but in terms of acceptance and innovation, this will create a global awareness of what the industry is all about and how beneficial it can be to the common folks that has been relegated by some annoying bureaucratic process
Lizz000007

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 11:35:38 AM

Well its something that's worth seeing, it gives a lot of joy to see that the blockchain industry is really growing steadily, not in terms of profit this time but in terms of acceptance and innovation, this will create a global awareness of what the industry is all about and how beneficial it can be to the common folks that has been relegated by some annoying bureaucratic process
agree !neew idea into the marketplace in the form of a new project that’s aim to  provides a basic and good service are coming day to day which are particularly based on blockchain and its growing rapidly and hope when people will know about this concept and will Use the services more pupils  will also believe on Blockchain technology and thats how blockchain tech will be integrate into multiple areas.
Leo1190

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 01:27:24 PM

agree !neew idea into the marketplace in the form of a new project that’s aim to  provides a basic and good service are coming day to day which are particularly based on blockchain and its growing rapidly and hope when people will know about this concept and will Use the services more pupils  will also believe on Blockchain technology and thats how blockchain tech will be integrate into multiple areas.

Yes I'm also hopeful projects like elynet will bring acceptance of blockchain worldwide, when the world will see the services provided by blockchain and its projects they will definitely shift their interest in it.
Leo1190

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 03:31:23 PM

So many discussions on elynet and how effective they can become. So i want to ask, why do you follow this project?

When you get roaming free low cost data and calls then what is the reason behind not following it when the whole world is after more and more data.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: