Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:53:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCdude ''The search for the dude behind Bitcoin''.  (Read 801 times)
ideas500k.com (OP)

Activity: 271
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 11:11:17 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2020, 03:19:16 PM by ideas500k.com
Merited by GazetaBitcoin (2)

If you have anything to add let me know here, through PM, on Discord - https://discord.gg/bTNQ4px   or send me an email https://btcdude.com/

So far I have posted a hand full of leads to start searching from and a few additional materials to learn more from.

What is your take on this matter?

ideas500k.com (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 10:51:01 AM

If you have anything to add, let me know here or send me an email.

https://btcdude.com/

More  basic leads are coming soon. If you have anything to add, let me know here or send me a personal message.
Zeldo

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 03:39:56 PM

Oh come on there's no way to find out who he is.
Its been too long
ideas500k.com (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 07:17:50 PM

Oh come on there's no way to find out who he is.
Its been too long

We can try. Do you have anything to add to this re-search?
ideas500k.com (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 10:23:53 AM

Just published 2 new leads. Have a look at them  Smiley
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 10:26:19 AM

If you have anything to add let me know here, through PM, on Discord - https://discord.gg/bTNQ4px   or send me an email info@btcdude.com

So far I have posted a hand full of leads to start searching from and a few additional materials to learn more from.

No one has ever been able to add anything towards the search of identification of Satoshi or what you call him as bTCdude.
These campaigns just let the swines to stink and scream that i am satoshi..i am satoshi.
The real guy must be laughing at reading all this if he is alive. Roll Eyes
ideas500k.com (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 10:30:39 AM

If you have anything to add let me know here, through PM, on Discord - https://discord.gg/bTNQ4px   or send me an email info@btcdude.com

No one has ever been able to add anything towards the search of identification of Satoshi or what you call him as bTCdude.
These campaigns just let the swines to stink and scream that i am satoshi..i am satoshi.
The real guy must be laughing at reading all this if he is alive. Roll Eyes

If you check the website carefully you will find lots of excellent leads to start investigating from. Bitcointalk and P2P forums are the best places to start from. I am also publishing the best candidates who could be connected with the Bitcoin since its beginning - they probably know a lot more about the project than we do.

I hope Satoshi Nakamoto is alive, but perhaps it was a group of people and most of them are alive.

ideas500k.com (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 08:05:19 AM

New leads have been published! Check them out and let me know if you have anything more to add to this endeavor.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 08:41:38 AM

... if you have anything more to add to this endeavor.
Idea seems quite good although somewhat limited in content. There are finite number of serious candidates so in order to keep your page growing, you will eventually be forced to either write nonsense or do more insightful investigation. Both ways are equally hard.
Maybe its time to add some more sections that you could focus on? Even a form of personal blog unrelated to satoshi hunt.
One more thing about the page layout, it does look clear and tidy but headlines separated with so much free and empty space are rather hard to read, there is simply to much scrolling. Think about making the content more compact, divided in subcategories etc.
Hope that my opinion helps you somehow, cheers and good luck.

ideas500k.com (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 09:35:44 AM

... if you have anything more to add to this endeavor.
Idea seems quite good although somewhat limited in content. There are finite number of serious candidates so in order to keep your page growing, you will eventually be forced to either write nonsense or do more insightful investigation. Both ways are equally hard.
Maybe its time to add some more sections that you could focus on? Even a form of personal blog unrelated to satoshi hunt.
One more thing about the page layout, it does look clear and tidy but headlines separated with so much free and empty space are rather hard to read, there is simply to much scrolling. Think about making the content more compact, divided in subcategories etc.
Hope that my opinion helps you somehow, cheers and good luck.

Thank you for the input! At the moment I am merely gathering basic information that I can use to start investigating from.
NoFace01

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:03:08 AM

I do not think Satoshi identity can be uncovered, just as you can hide your identity through BTC, Satoshi did well and more to remain anonymous till this day.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:08:23 AM

I do not think Satoshi identity can be uncovered, just as you can hide your identity through BTC, Satoshi did well and more to remain anonymous till this day.

Satoshi will be hiding in somewhere, and we will be hard to find him. I don't think that he will reveal himself in public because if he did that, I am sure that the government will chase him and get him. The government wants to get Satoshi so they can ask about blockchain technology and everything related to cryptocurrency.

So Satoshi should hide and not tell other people about him. We should only let him stay under the radar. And if he thinks that he needs to show himself to the public, he will show up, but he will not cover his true identity to us. We need to respect him if he doesn't want to be found by us and I think he still does another project with his friend Grin
ideas500k.com (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:12:18 PM

I think the blockchain technology is clear by now. Perhaps he is hiding for 2 reasons. One, he is Bitcoin rich - thus attractive target to many thieves. Second, he has shaken the financial world - the old system probably does not like it very much. I post the information on this on BTCdude just to drive traffic to the website, and I am also selling it to anyone who is a BTC dude and wants to grow an online brand.
billionaire123

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:58:00 PM

We can't find him since he working at CIA I suppose  Roll Eyes
ideas500k.com (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:12:59 PM

We can't find him since he working at CIA I suppose  Roll Eyes

That is a theory. He might have been pushed to work for CIA now or it was a CIA project all along. What bugs me is the Japanese name - Satoshi Nakamoto. Is it Japanese shaking the worldwide financial market or is it an American creation?
ideas500k.com (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:35:37 AM

Just published a new post named ''These two guys are extremely relevant but overlooked by almost everyone'
Zanzibet
Copper Member

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 12:12:08 PM

Whoever Satoshi is the person (or persons) is sitting on a fortune, roughly a million bitcoins that analysts estimated Satoshi had mined at the currency's inception in 2009 and the fact that his identity has been unknown since then is a proof that it is nearly impossible to unravel it.
ideas500k.com (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 05:22:55 PM

Published a hand full of new posts, check them out!  Smiley
ideas500k.com (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 02:08:48 PM

New posts have been published! Check em out. If you have anything to add, let me know  Smiley
ideas500k.com (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 03:19:02 PM

It has been receiving great feedback as this is getting very close to the core.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: