Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:40:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: At which price will loose Bitcoin the dominance in the Crypto Market?
Above 1000000 USD
1000000 USD
500000 USD
250000 USD
128000 USD
64000 USD
32000 USD
16000 USD
8000 USD
4000 USD
2000 USD
1000 USD
500 USD
250 USD
128 USD
64 USD
32 USD
16 USD
8 USD
Below 5 USD
Below 1 PIZZA / 25000 BITCOIN
It will hold this position ever...

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: At which price will loose Bitcoin the dominance in the Crypto Market?  (Read 1240 times)
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 05:09:53 PM

bitcoin will not lose its function as the dominant of all existing coins even though the price falls bitcoin still remains its king, the price of bitcoin will certainly fall further the price will go up and be able to recover the price.
We can not say with certainty that Bitcoin will never lose its price dominance over other types of cryptocurrencies. This is a market, and the market has its own rules. According to probability theory, judging by the general situation, bitcoin will nevertheless lose its price dominance, the only question is when this will happen.
Bitcoin is improving very slowly, while other types of cryptocurrencies are developing very quickly. This is the main criterion why, after all, Bitcoin will eventually lose its current position in the cryptocurrency market.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 03:13:03 AM

Bitcoin still dominance how ever price of bitcoin it self, when bitcoin down under $4k still dominance in crypto market with percentage about 70% and become more dominance if bitcoin price keep higher, but when got bad news with bitcoin will give chance for altcoin take dominance with higher percentage but when bitcoin back to higher altcoin dominance lower in market.
sulendra12

Activity: 2828
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 04:10:21 AM

$0

Other than that Bitcoin will show their dominance regardless of the price. Whenever you are talking about cryptocurrency, people will quickly recognize it as Bitcoin and no matter what the time and the price is, Bitcoin will still proven as the most famous crypto in the market.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 07:14:46 AM

Bitcoin dominance is certainly huge at the moment, and a lot of people are expecting an alt bull run once BTC dominance gets above a certain amount. The higher BTC goes vs alts, the more alts lok undervalued, and the greater the upwards pressure on alt price.
But if this does happen, that threshold isn't dependent solely on BTC price. You can't say 'when BTC reaches $10k', for example. It all depends on BTC value vs alts. If BTC drops 10% in price, but alts drop 20%, then BTC dominance has increased. So I think we need to look at the percentage dominance, not the actual dollar value of BTC.
huige007

Activity: 887

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 06:51:59 PM

Its price will not lose, its price will only dump but it will never go to hit zero.
I agree on you. I'm not saying that such event is impossible to happen because I always believe that in every situation there will always be a chance that it will happen even the slightest probability, but what I'm saying is that it's very ideal to assume that all of bitcoin holders will dump their holdings and never ever buy again. I'm sure that alts will die first before btc does because it is the pioneer among all, the no. 1 coin and the greatest influencer of market.
Bitcoin is never ever going to die because it has been there for years and faced many difficulties but still surviving. We all know that bitcoin is there with the support of rich people and those who are somehow running the world. Even majority of bitcoin holders dump it, it is not going to die. But yes, bitcoin will decrease in value drastically.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 08:33:51 AM

Its price will not lose, its price will only dump but it will never go to hit zero.
I agree on you. I'm not saying that such event is impossible to happen because I always believe that in every situation there will always be a chance that it will happen even the slightest probability, but what I'm saying is that it's very ideal to assume that all of bitcoin holders will dump their holdings and never ever buy again. I'm sure that alts will die first before btc does because it is the pioneer among all, the no. 1 coin and the greatest influencer of market.
Bitcoin is never ever going to die because it has been there for years and faced many difficulties but still surviving. We all know that bitcoin is there with the support of rich people and those who are somehow running the world. Even majority of bitcoin holders dump it, it is not going to die. But yes, bitcoin will decrease in value drastically.
Well, own my own point of view if bitcoin will still drop down to $4000 many people will be lost interest in it because they cannot assure if they can still earn a big profit on it even in a long term. Actually this time the price of bitcoin is not increasing so many people are afraid to invest now because they think that they might lose their money on it. If you are one of them you are not a real crypto enthusiast, you should know how to be patient and wait until your profit was there. I believed that bitcoin will surge after several weeks from now on. The next halving is real.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 11:02:04 AM

Well, own my own point of view if bitcoin will still drop down to $4000 many people will be lost interest in it because they cannot assure if they can still earn a big profit on it even in a long term. Actually this time the price of bitcoin is not increasing so many people are afraid to invest now because they think that they might lose their money on it. If you are one of them you are not a real crypto enthusiast, you should know how to be patient and wait until your profit was there. I believed that bitcoin will surge after several weeks from now on. The next halving is real.
The max possibility for the price of bitcoin to drop is only for $6,000 and I don't know what type of technical analysis you used to say that the possible dump would be $4,000. Bitcoin is still in the phase of doubt because people are still skeptical in getting into bitcoin since the price of bitcoin is floating at the psychological support of $8,000. Overall, bitcoin is still one of the best investment and for me, it is advisable to get some bitcoin now or else, you will lose the opportunity to buy some cheap bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 04:53:20 AM

Whatever the price of bitcoin drops, it will never be zero that is for sure, zero is literally impossible because that means there would be bitcoins less than 1 cents per bitcoin, I would literally collect all bitcoins myself just for sentimental value if nothing else in that price let alone people who are much much richer than me.

Hence, we all know bitcoin will be at a good price for a long time. Could it drop to $4k? Sure why not, it is bitcoin we are talking about and technically speaking it is quite possible, it is not probable, price looks to be solid above $6k no matter what but just because it is not probable doesn't mean it is impossible.

We should be considering all possibilities even the ones that have very very low chance of happening. Looking at how it is right now I would say $10k is more possible than $4k.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 06:26:09 PM

I don't think altcoins will ever be able to over Bitcoin dominance. Bitcoin simply has mass adoption levels that no altcoin can ever rival. When people say cryptocurrency, bitcoin is actually the first thing that comes to mind.

It's not a thing to worry or concern oneself about tho, bitcoin dominance is not an enemy.
Looking at the technology off bitcoin, it is so solidly built that it will take another bitcoin to displace it, so what I am saying is that for life, bitcoin will never lose dominance, another way is if government can act like satoshi and then create a pure decentralized coin like that of bitcoin, if they can create a pure decentralized coin, then there will be chance of bitcoin loosing dominance to altcoins, but for now, altcoins are not really so encouraging.

When IEO was first introduced, I thought that it would balance situation of things and make altcoins industries starts to increase once again, but IEO too is more or less just operating like ICO as their coins are being dumped also, so I really don’t know what will make the dominance of bitcoin to give up to altcoins.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 07:55:19 PM

I don't think altcoins will ever be able to over Bitcoin dominance. Bitcoin simply has mass adoption levels that no altcoin can ever rival. When people say cryptocurrency, bitcoin is actually the first thing that comes to mind.

It's not a thing to worry or concern oneself about tho, bitcoin dominance is not an enemy.
Looking at the technology off bitcoin, it is so solidly built that it will take another bitcoin to displace it, so what I am saying is that for life, bitcoin will never lose dominance, another way is if government can act like satoshi and then create a pure decentralized coin like that of bitcoin, if they can create a pure decentralized coin, then there will be chance of bitcoin loosing dominance to altcoins, but for now, altcoins are not really so encouraging.

When IEO was first introduced, I thought that it would balance situation of things and make altcoins industries starts to increase once again, but IEO too is more or less just operating like ICO as their coins are being dumped also, so I really don’t know what will make the dominance of bitcoin to give up to altcoins.
Bitcoin will always remain the father of all crypto currencies and no one can ever replace it because of the way it has facilitated people with numerous profits off and on. Bitcoin is going to soon recover its price and I am sure everybody is desperately waiting for huge pump now. Government has to devise their own currency as you said to beat bitcoin.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 11:41:27 PM

This is never going to happen bro, bitcoin's dominance over the entire crypto market is something that can never go down because there are so many cryptopreneurs that invest into bitcoin than any other cryptocurrency. Bitcoin's dominance is about hitting a new record most likely after the next halving next year.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1196

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 12:53:44 AM

I doubt Bitcoin can loose its dominance over the crypto market anytime soon as there is no one to challenge it. Maybe in the future if something bad happens with Bitcoin or Blockchain we can see a scenario when Bitcoin is in trouble but until then I can't see it happen...ripple or ethereum don't have the necessary power to challenge it especially when the halv is closer and it will increase the strength and dominance even more so my vote goes to NEVER.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 01:56:54 AM

I doubt Bitcoin can loose its dominance over the crypto market anytime soon as there is no one to challenge it. Maybe in the future if something bad happens with Bitcoin or Blockchain we can see a scenario when Bitcoin is in trouble but until then I can't see it happen...ripple or ethereum don't have the necessary power to challenge it especially when the halv is closer and it will increase the strength and dominance even more so my vote goes to NEVER.

The dominance in the crypto market is to be measured in Bitcoin or in altcoins, not a specific altcoin but the whole altcoin market. You cannot expect any altcoin to match the dominance of Bitcoin. The altcoin market is made up of thousands of coins. For now, Bitcoin is controlling more than 65% of the market. This will not go down soon as the altcoins are not up for something huge in the near future. Bitcoin's prediction is bullish due to the upcoming halving. We will see how the altcoins will benefit from a bullish Bitcoin.
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 03:15:10 AM

The dominance of the Bitcoin on this cryptocurrency will not bring any positive change because it's the pioneer of this system, Most of the people know the first Bitcoin and then cryptocurrency is getting familiar to the world, so Bitcoin should act as, like the central bank, every other cryptocurrency's price should be determined on the Bitcoin price. if the Bitcoin price will go down more then it will get a tough situation for this crypto world, I don't think it will happen and it should not happen in the future, I want this Bitcoin should always on the top of this platform and will remain to dominate on this platform. it will bring more strength in the coming days.

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 03:30:30 AM

The dominance of cryptocurrency depends on how many people do transactions on the market, this is not only buy but sell too. So the market is filled with people who want to buy and of course sell, in this case the market is more dominant to bitcoin because of that. In my opinion the value does not have a big impact on who is more dominant, this is purely the interest and profit that can be obtained by users who have chosen the bitcoin market.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
supercanada1

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 01:42:00 AM

The dominance of cryptocurrency depends on how many people do transactions on the market, this is not only buy but sell too. So the market is filled with people who want to buy and of course sell, in this case the market is more dominant to bitcoin because of that. In my opinion the value does not have a big impact on who is more dominant, this is purely the interest and profit that can be obtained by users who have chosen the bitcoin market.
Like you have said, it is all about selling and making profits. No coin is as good as bitcoin when it comes to giving profits. As far as I know, there is a kid who became millionaire due to bitcoin because he bought it when no one was willing too and then sold few of it when it touched a high value. Erik is the name of kid. No one can give us as much money as bitcoin and it will remain dominant forever.
asus09

Activity: 1344
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 03:11:15 AM

Like you have said, it is all about selling and making profits. No coin is as good as bitcoin when it comes to giving profits. As far as I know, there is a kid who became millionaire due to bitcoin because he bought it when no one was willing too and then sold few of it when it touched a high value. Erik is the name of kid. No one can give us as much money as bitcoin and it will remain dominant forever.
Bitcoin still dominance until altcoin back to higher price, if bitcoin still with lower price altcoin never can competitor dominance bitcoin on exchange market, now we need to build bitcoin with higher price and give dominance for altcoin on the top, many investor still looking chance to get profit with altcoin and when altcoin dominance will start at exchange market.

Gamdom
15%.
CASHBACK
FOR THE FIRST
7 DAYS
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
▄██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
█████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀▀█████    ▄▄▄▄
███ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ███   ██████
████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀████   ▀████▀
████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ██████████████████████
     ██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
HIGH QUALITY CASINO
WITH MULTIPLE GAMES
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 01:03:25 PM

In my own personal opinion, it will be impossible for bitcoin to loose it's dominance in the crypto market because most people who are using cryptocurrency invest their money in bitcoin in a much huger price than altcoins. I also think there are no exactly amount of price that bitcoin will loose it's dominance in the crypto market, but it will just loose it's dominance if everybody loose it's interest in bitcoin that will result for sudden fall for bitcoin's price.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 02:05:44 PM

In my own personal opinion, it will be impossible for bitcoin to loose it's dominance in the crypto market because most people who are using cryptocurrency invest their money in bitcoin in a much huger price than altcoins. I also think there are no exactly amount of price that bitcoin will loose it's dominance in the crypto market, but it will just loose it's dominance if everybody loose it's interest in bitcoin that will result for sudden fall for bitcoin's price.
Your personal opinion is valid, there is nothing that I see for now that will make the dominance of bitcoin to fall because many people are still making use of it for various payment transaction and the currency community that it has built has not gotten tired of it because if its decline, they all understand that bitcoin is a future project and the future is actually what many of them are targeting, and we have much of long term investors in bitcoin than short term investors.

It is only the short term investors that you see always speculating and worrying about what the price of bitcoin will be by tomorrow, but a long-term investors look more of its future value, but try as much as possible to support its technology by using it for the main purpose that the coin was created.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ifinta (OP)

Activity: 734
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 10:52:46 AM

please vote! don't forget this important question......

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: