Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:03:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Freelanex : Where the Blockchain Meets the Freelancer's Needs [IEO SOON]  (Read 3123 times)
alezgut2410

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 04:40:50 AM

You're absolutely right. But unfortunately this is not the answer. I, too,, as and guy wrote higher, believe that this is an important question. If someone has already failed to implement the same idea, then we need to know whether the team of this project studied the mistakes of their predecessors.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
isuruw

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:17:47 AM

Do you really think that the freelance market is able to make a profit?

Any market in which people sell their services is able to make money. The team of this project expects to take the position of intermediaries between freelancers and employers. Mediation is also a business.

There have already been many projects with the same theme and purpose. But all of them eventually failed and brought people losses. I am interested in why this project is better than all its predecessors.

I have seen less than 5 projects comes blockchain technology, and yes most of the projects failed, I don't know the reasons exactly why. probably they are having issues with their idea or issues with their background. It doesn't mean that we will not able to bring our idea to reality. we are doing everything to make this project success Smiley
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:35:48 AM

freelancing as  full-time job, yes it is not any more additional income or temporary job? i agree, that is future i am sure.

Definitely, I hope so. Even I like to work as a freelancer, because I can choose what I have to do and what I can do, and also we will have a great chance to develop our skills. Personally I got this experience Smiley Yes, I'm damn sure in the future everything will depend on the freelancers other than heavey works Smiley

Previously we have seen projects like this, but most of them went into the dust already, but, as of now, we are seeing some good action from the team. To collect funds they will do different activity in order to attract the investors. Mostly we have to find how far this company has the experience towards companies' partnership who will provide jobs.

isuruw

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:54:06 AM

freelancing as  full-time job, yes it is not any more additional income or temporary job? i agree, that is future i am sure.

Definitely, I hope so. Even I like to work as a freelancer, because I can choose what I have to do and what I can do, and also we will have a great chance to develop our skills. Personally I got this experience Smiley Yes, I'm damn sure in the future everything will depend on the freelancers other than heavey works Smiley

Previously we have seen projects like this, but most of them went into the dust already, but, as of now, we are seeing some good action from the team. To collect funds they will do different activity in order to attract the investors. Mostly we have to find how far this company has the experience towards companies' partnership who will provide jobs.

Thanks for your interest in Freelanex. Honestly, we are on negotiation with one of small scale regular platform to have partnership or takeover that platform for freelanex with their user base, already we have positive feedback from them (cannot declare the name right now) and also one of our partners has outsource company, yes small-scaled and also our few core members having good experiance in freelancer industry. And actually we need more support from experts in this industry to do this better, and definitely we will have that help Smiley and also if possible please tell us your thoughts as well, that will also definitely help us Smiley
aiwk171

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:15:04 AM

Any market in which people sell their services is able to make money. The team of this project expects to take the position of intermediaries between freelancers and employers. Mediation is also a business.

There have already been many projects with the same theme and purpose. But all of them eventually failed and brought people losses. I am interested in why this project is better than all its predecessors.

I have seen less than 5 projects comes blockchain technology, and yes most of the projects failed, I don't know the reasons exactly why. probably they are having issues with their idea or issues with their background. It doesn't mean that we will not able to bring our idea to reality. we are doing everything to make this project success Smiley

Do you dont know the reasons why these projects have failed? I understand correctly that you did not conduct any market research, but just came and expressed your desire to try to realize the idea? This is the very approach that made your predecessors fail. It's irresponsible.
You came into the business without even thinking about the problems of this business, and even more so without thinking about how you can become better than everyone else.
I do not think that your project will be profitable for investors. Your approach is irresponsible.

I understand your concern. But if this idea was not implemented by someone else in the past, it does not mean that it can not be implemented in principle.

Yes. You're right. But your point of view will be correct only if other teams "do work on mistakes", studying the mistakes of predecessors, and not just barge into the market with another ill-conceived proposal. Here, apparently, it is such a case.
This project will be a failure. It is no different from the already failed attempts made by other teams.

I would not advise anyone to invest in this project. But everyone should make their own conclusions and decisions.
isuruw

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:05:36 AM

Do you dont know the reasons why these projects have failed? I understand correctly that you did not conduct any market research, but just came and expressed your desire to try to realize the idea? This is the very approach that made your predecessors fail. It's irresponsible.
You came into the business without even thinking about the problems of this business, and even more so without thinking about how you can become better than everyone else.
I do not think that your project will be profitable for investors. Your approach is irresponsible.

I understand your concern. But if this idea was not implemented by someone else in the past, it does not mean that it can not be implemented in principle.

Yes. You're right. But your point of view will be correct only if other teams "do work on mistakes", studying the mistakes of predecessors, and not just barge into the market with another ill-conceived proposal. Here, apparently, it is such a case.
This project will be a failure. It is no different from the already failed attempts made by other teams.

I would not advise anyone to invest in this project. But everyone should make their own conclusions and decisions.

No, I do not agree with you here. We had good research on how things must go smoothly and how things need to implement, how marketing plan would be and still research going well. If reading whitepaper you can know. even you check previous conversations you will have a good idea Smiley

However, we cannot check each and every project how they failed, because most of the projects are not live and we cannot have more details about each and every project. And rest of the projects still in development, still no project got success because most of the blockchain-based freelancer or same niche platform are new to the field, and we are having discussions with them always because we need their experience in the industry and it will help for us to make this platform better. We cannot judge them or tell publicly why they got failed or what they have faced, maybe it will directly affect us.

However, I do not entirely agree with you. because we are still in development process, and we have enough resources and enough experienced guys for this project, even partners also experts in freelancer industry and we start this project after having good research and will be having a partnership with mid-sized freelancer platform as soon as possible. Hope you will stay with us until released Alpha version in 3 months, and you can check it as well. Thank you
isuruw

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:15:41 AM

Please tell us about your advisors. I learned about your project from a friend on social media. I thought it was an interesting project. But now, when I looked at your site - I have a lot of doubts.
The thing is, I've invested in a lot of projects. And most of them ended in losses for me. Therefore, I just can not give money to the project, the adviser in which there is Igor Karavaev.  He was an Advisor to all the projects that ended up losing money for me.
It is possible that your project can be very promising. But I don't want to help a project whose team member is a crook who stole a lot of money. Sad

I'm really sorry to hear that, but as so far we didn't notice yet anything bad from Igor, so far he is very helpful. And honestly, you have to belive on the team, not only advisors. BTW, we have good-rated advisors in the industry for this project. You can see, Naveen Kapoor, Igor Karavaev, Sydney Ifergan, Hamza Khan, Erika Rosenstein, and Raffaele Rotonda, and also we have rated team for development process Smiley Thank you for your interest, and hope you will stay with us until the end Smiley
mgregory

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:31:37 AM

I guess you dint check this project properly or you having some personal trouble with this project or team or you just trying to get attention, not personal thing xD we cannot tell anything like this without having proper pitcure about this project. there is some issues, im getting. but so far what i see overall they have a good potential team, and when we ask something they provide all answers frankly, not seems lying i guess.

I would advise everyone, dont listen anyone, just look overall in this project, if you are happy you can invest on them. Im happy, and will invest on them xD
isuruw

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:33:55 AM

I guess you dint check this project properly or you having some personal trouble with this project or team or you just trying to get attention, not personal thing Wink we cannot tell anything like this without having proper pitcure about this project. there is some issues, im getting. but so far what i see overall they have a good potential team, and when we ask something they provide all answers frankly, not seems lying i guess.

I would advise everyone, dont listen anyone, just look overall in this project, if you are happy you can invest on them. Im happy, and will invest on them Cheesy

Thank you very much, hope will stay with us until the end (y)
mgregory

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:44:23 AM

Please tell us about your advisors. I learned about your project from a friend on social media. I thought it was an interesting project. But now, when I looked at your site - I have a lot of doubts.
The thing is, I've invested in a lot of projects. And most of them ended in losses for me. Therefore, I just can not give money to the project, the adviser in which there is Igor Karavaev.  He was an Advisor to all the projects that ended up losing money for me.
It is possible that your project can be very promising. But I don't want to help a project whose team member is a crook who stole a lot of money. Sad

Im also not happy about Igor, in reality they are work for money, and sell their advise. unfortunately, he is one of top rated advisers on icobench, may be that is the reason. but Naviin and Sydney are good advisers i guess, and no idea about others. If team is smart only can survive. I believe this team, and wait for their product xD
isuruw

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:58:46 AM

Im also not happy about Igor, in reality they are work for money, and sell their advise. unfortunately, he is one of top rated advisers on icobench, may be that is the reason. but Naviin and Sydney are good advisers i guess, and no idea about others. If team is smart only can survive. I believe this team, and wait for their product xD

Thank you for your concern. I request you to belive our team, not only advisors we have. Honestly, so far we getting good ideas from them and having really support. But we are not getting advise from only one advisor, once someone introduces a good idea we will discuss with team and advisors and proceed. So you can trust on team, and I hope you will stay with us Smiley thank you.
Raviya98

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:21:05 AM

this project looks like very promising. because this concept is fresh and unique one comparing with other projects i have seen. other reason is Hamza and sydney are advisors here. I have invested few of  previous projects they advised. I read above comments and make a conclusion that someone who has comment here, has personal issue with someone.. hahah... anyway i will research more about this project. please release updated alpha version of platform . Good luck
aiwk171

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 09:43:22 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2019, 09:55:39 AM by aiwk171

I guess you dint check this project properly or you having some personal trouble with this project or team or you just trying to get attention, not personal thing xD we cannot tell anything like this without having proper pitcure about this project. there is some issues, im getting. but so far what i see overall they have a good potential team, and when we ask something they provide all answers frankly, not seems lying i guess.

I would advise everyone, dont listen anyone, just look overall in this project, if you are happy you can invest on them. Im happy, and will invest on them xD

I think, that you trying to respond to my messages,you must although would reckon with them, not write paragraph with zero with the thought.
I told here my thoughts only because I got acquainted with the project and read the answers of people who give information about the project here. I recommend you to do the same.
If you condemn my right to share my observations and my opinion about the project, then there is clearly something wrong with you.

No, I do not agree with you here. We had good research on how things must go smoothly and how things need to implement, how marketing plan would be and still research going well. If reading whitepaper you can know. even you check previous conversations you will have a good idea Smiley

However, we cannot check each and every project how they failed, because most of the projects are not live and we cannot have more details about each and every project. And rest of the projects still in development, still no project got success because most of the blockchain-based freelancer or same niche platform are new to the field, and we are having discussions with them always because we need their experience in the industry and it will help for us to make this platform better. We cannot judge them or tell publicly why they got failed or what they have faced, maybe it will directly affect us.

However, I do not entirely agree with you. because we are still in development process, and we have enough resources and enough experienced guys for this project, even partners also experts in freelancer industry and we start this project after having good research and will be having a partnership with mid-sized freelancer platform as soon as possible. Hope you will stay with us until released Alpha version in 3 months, and you can check it as well. Thank you

You just recently told me that you have no idea why projects like yours have failed. And now, all of a sudden, you've done research.
Your product is not a panacea for all diseases. Now a huge number of projects, even having a working business and a finished product, eventually turn into a Scam. How are you better than them? I'm not asking to be sent to read your white paper. I read it.I ask you to tell me what is so innovative in your strategy that will allow you to achieve success, and not to be another failed project?

this project looks like very promising. because this concept is fresh and unique one comparing with other projects i have seen. other reason is Hamza and sydney are advisors here. I have invested few of  previous projects they advised. I read above comments and make a conclusion that someone who has comment here, has personal issue with someone.. hahah... anyway i will research more about this project. please release updated alpha version of platform . Good luck

No need to come up with "personal problems". I'm talking about things that interest any investor who is considering a project for investment. Besides, can I ask you something? Are you talking about a fresh concept that other projects didn't have? And you say this to all of us immediately after this topic has already mentioned that such projects with exactly the same idea, there were at least five pieces?

Understand correctly. I'm not a bounty hunter. I am interested in the real prospects of the project and the long-term benefit, and not the opportunity to sell free tokens on the exchange faster than others.
isuruw

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 10:42:26 AM

I think, that you trying to respond to my messages,you must although would reckon with them, not write paragraph with zero with the thought.
I told here my thoughts only because I got acquainted with the project and read the answers of people who give information about the project here. I recommend you to do the same.
If you condemn my right to share my observations and my opinion about the project, then there is clearly something wrong with you.

You just recently told me that you have no idea why projects like yours have failed. And now, all of a sudden, you've done research.
Your product is not a panacea for all diseases. Now a huge number of projects, even having a working business and a finished product, eventually turn into a Scam. How are you better than them? I'm not asking to be sent to read your white paper. I read it.I ask you to tell me what is so innovative in your strategy that will allow you to achieve success, and not to be another failed project?

No need to come up with "personal problems". I'm talking about things that interest any investor who is considering a project for investment. Besides, can I ask you something? Are you talking about a fresh concept that other projects didn't have? And you say this to all of us immediately after this topic has already mentioned that such projects with exactly the same idea, there were at least five pieces?

Understand correctly. I'm not a bounty hunter. I am interested in the real prospects of the project and the long-term benefit, and not the opportunity to sell free tokens on the exchange faster than others.

"You just recently told me that you have no idea why projects like yours have failed. And now, all of a sudden, you've done research."
If you check previous comments you will see what we discuss about research. And for your previous questions, how do I know about dead projects? If you know the reason let us know, because I cannot tell anything I don't know, and I cannot make comments about those projects like "they scammed, they lose or they didn't proper investigation about the market", it is not our type.

When it comes to the research, I never told you we didn't do any research, of course, we do. I just told you we don't know what happened to the failed project exactly because failed projects are not live. And as I said other projects are new to the market, still it's not the time to make a statement. I cannot make a statement like this since we are a startup. we need everyone's help in the market, we are having always help from those who still in the market.

".I ask you to tell me what is so innovative in your strategy that will allow you to achieve success, and not to be another failed project?"
Here in freelanex, everything is different than other projects come with freelancer. And we offer a good solution to the problems that we facing when we doing freelancing. You can check in wp page #6 to 9, you will have a solid idea of how we are different from other projects, and what is our solution for the problems which is currently having in the freelancer market.

And hopefully, you have a question, how we will survive in the freelancer market. We already start negotiations to partnership with few mid-sized freelancer platforms to join with us (one already agreed) and once we have them we will get good client and user base for our platform, and also yes we have no fear to have freelancers to our platform, there is plenty of individual professionals waiting for us, so they will join with us without having any issue. and for the clients, they can offer jobs without paying any high transaction and platform fee (regular platforms charge 10%-20% platform fee from clients), so when we offer free of charge (everyone like to save money, because 20% means good amount for anyone) with a good freelancer base definitely it will help the clients as well. And yes, we have the all trust to become successful.
isuruw

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:15:34 PM

Is that true?

Yes. And I know for sure that Igor Karavaev was in the team of the Humancoin project. This project raised a certain amount of money, and Igor stole the money and ran away. He was even sued in the UK.

I can't trust a man like that.

Thank you for the information and I will consider this information as advice. But please, trust on the team, not Igor. because Igor is one of the advisor for this project, we have 5 more advisors who have a really good experience and also have good vision.
Sumaiya13

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 05:55:10 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2019, 06:06:49 AM by Sumaiya13

Happy to see both Hamza and sydney here. They are my favorite person. Eagerly waiting for testing your alpha beta. Hope it will be released soon. Anyway, fo you have any plan to launch ieo on top 10 exchanges?
Eedward

Activity: 33
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:08:31 AM

Happy to see both Hamza and sydney here. They are my favorite person. Eagerly waiting for testing your alpha beta. Hope it will be released soon. Anyway, fo you have any plan to launch ieo on top 10 exchanges?

Lol! Check the time frame of releasing alpha version. They've already mentioned that the alpha version will be released on 1st week Jan, 2020 and during that time they will do their 3rd IEO on (Binance, Bittrex or Hubi) .
isuruw

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:33:37 AM

Lol! Check the time frame of releasing alpha version. They've already mentioned that the alpha version will be released on 1st week Jan, 2020 and during that time they will do their 3rd IEO on (Binance, Bittrex or Hubi) .

Thanks for your concern, Alpha version must be perfect and need to have a few trials to make sure it is working, and it will really take time to finish more than 3 months Smiley. And we are not conducting IEO round 3 before Alpha version release, means the first week of Jan we will release Alpha version and then will announce when IEO round 3 and where. Thank you.
FreelaneX
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:37:19 AM

Thank you for your concern. Yes they are with us, and part of our team. Alpha version will will release within 3 months, and yes, once release Alpha version we will announce round 3 when and where Smiley
FreelaneX
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:46:12 AM

Is that true?

Yes. And I know for sure that Igor Karavaev was in the team of the Humancoin project. This project raised a certain amount of money, and Igor stole the money and ran away. He was even sued in the UK.

I can't trust a man like that.

Thank you for the information and I will consider this information as advice. But please, trust on the team, not Igor. because Igor is one of the advisor for this project, we have 5 more advisors who have a really good experience and also have good vision.

I'm not saying anything bad about your project. I simply exercised my right to communicate this information to the community and to you, so that you understand that there is an unnecessary risk to the project. How to use this information is for you to decide for yourself and other members of the community. I do not in any way want to denigrate the project and its idea.

Strongly agreed with you and really appreciate. And no worries, you can trust our team and advisory board, because each and every decision made by core team once discussed clearly. we really need these information to proceed without any issue for the project and our reputation. Thank you very much Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: