Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:35:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Freelanex : Where the Blockchain Meets the Freelancer's Needs [IEO SOON]  (Read 3125 times)
FreelaneX
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 07:50:13 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2019, 01:52:43 PM by FreelaneX

you will have a 10% reserve. Please tell me what it will be used for. Will it be that it will be used to manipulate the price on the exchanges.

Please read our website and see our White Paper. Get to know our project better.)
https://www.freelanex.io/

I wish success to your project, but don't you think that freelancers just have no desire under the auspices of any project? They just work on their own, each in their own field.

Cryptocurrencies are increasingly entering our lives. Why shouldn't freelancers take advantage of this project if they can benefit? In my opinion the project has good prospects.

Many thanks for your support!

Maybe you're right. Freelancers are different. Some already have a more or less permanent sphere of earnings, others spend a lot of time looking for a new job.

In the era of the developed Internet, freelance is gaining popularity. Many areas of business are actively developing on the Internet.

Work will be enough for everyone)

Over 50% of freelancers won't go back to an office job for any amount of money because freelance entails its own set of privileges. As a freelancer, you are your own boss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nerttor

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:23:21 AM

Over 50% of freelancers won't go back to an office job for any amount of money because freelance entails its own set of privileges. As a freelancer, you are your own boss.

I think I agree with that. But perhaps this applies most likely to those freelancers who have long and successfully work in this field. There are many freelancers for whom this is a temporary job for a number of reasons.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
paxswerr

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:11:49 PM

I think I agree with that. But perhaps this applies most likely to those freelancers who have long and successfully work in this field. There are many freelancers for whom this is a temporary job for a number of reasons.

This project should help such freelancers in finding a job. There are countries where it is quite difficult to find a permanent job and freelance can be both temporary and permanent work for many people.
isuruw

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:57:11 PM

This project should help such freelancers in finding a job. There are countries where it is quite difficult to find a permanent job and freelance can be both temporary and permanent work for many people.

Agreed with you. Most unemployed people are looking for freelancer jobs even for temporary and there is a lot of permanent employees looking for freelancer jobs to have extra income, it depends.
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 06:09:07 PM

yes work is a necessity for many people even though only casual laborers without work people will not be able to live, if the freelanex project can help many people not only in the crypto world but in the real world this project is very noble
isuruw

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:34:45 AM

yes work is a necessity for many people even though only casual laborers without work people will not be able to live, if the freelanex project can help many people not only in the crypto world but in the real world this project is very noble

As a freelanex, we design this project mainly for freelancers who looking for a job to earn some extra money using/selling his talent or knowledge. And also crypto world also definitely can benifits from Freelanex, because every contributor will not be worry, because we are doing everything to keep our token price up.
FreelaneX
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 07:52:40 AM

Economists estimate that over 80% of freelancers earn more than they would on a regular 9-to-5. If a freelancer structures his work the right way, doesn't miss deadlines and has enough clients, freelancing will definitely be lucrative! Now, Freelanex will help to achieve that.

zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 08:53:50 AM

There are people who are important freedom of movement and they do not want to be tied to a permanent job and are likely to prefer freelance, even if their earnings will be slightly lower than in a permanent job.

paxswerr

Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 11:36:37 AM

Not always a person working remotely can be attributed to freelancers. There are professions such as journalists who spend a lot of time traveling, but work for a certain company. But I agree that freelancers in the modern world quite a lot.
farraddy

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:14:08 PM

But in any case, the platform will make it so that employers do not deceive employees and this will be very important.
This is really important for freelancers, especially beginners. After all, it is difficult for a freelancer to bring an unscrupulous employer to justice.

isuruw

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:16:19 PM

I wish success to your project, but don't you think that freelancers just have no desire under the auspices of any project? They just work on their own, each in their own field.

Agreed, but 99% of them cannot get jobs without the help of freelancer platform right? So we design this project to help freelancers from every possible side to get jobs and earn money and same as clients,

Maybe you're right. Freelancers are different. Some already have a more or less permanent sphere of earnings, others spend a lot of time looking for a new job.

But in any case, the platform will make it so that employers do not deceive employees and this will be very important.

Yes sir, we hope it is very important Smiley Actually, when we get all regular and popular platforms always taking side for employees, am I correct? here in freelanex, we are doing everything to treat both parties equally and our agents will always check deep and fairly each and every complaint. Thank you Smiley
isuruw

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:09:57 PM

why do you think some people are only doing temporary work ? I for example am engaged in web design and work remotely for several years.

It is up to freelancers to decide to work only temporary or permanent. Let's think you got a job to build a website, it will take max 1 month, and once finished you can decide you will find another job or not, if you need to continue you can bid and win another project and complete, get the payment, so on. that is your call, and this is freelancing.
isuruw

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:51:09 PM

Agreed with you. Most unemployed people are looking for freelancer jobs even for temporary and there is a lot of permanent employees looking for freelancer jobs to have extra income, it depends.

But for many professionals it is not an additional income and the main activity and it's cool. since they can live anywhere in the world where there is Internet)

At the end, if someone chooses freelancing as his full-time job, yes it is not any more aditional income or temporary job, it will be the mainstream of his income. and yes, there is 1000s of benefits including becoming his own boss, able to work anywhere in the world, ability to choose which kind of income he needs and ability to having breaks as he needs. It is quite impressive.
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:23:03 PM

freelancing as  full-time job, yes it is not any more additional income or temporary job? i agree, that is future i am sure.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 06:19:45 PM

No question that freelancing is great. In fact, the freelance market has grown exponentially for the last decade. However, what does blockchains has to do with freelancing? I assume a freelancer needs lots of job openings to pick, a decent platform to showcase his job satisfaction feedbacks and the ability to collect his wages into his local fiat seamlessly.

isuruw

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 09:45:07 PM

freelancing as  full-time job, yes it is not any more additional income or temporary job? i agree, that is future i am sure.

Definitely, I hope so. Even I like to work as a freelancer, because I can choose what I have to do and what I can do, and also we will have a great chance to develop our skills. Personally I got this experience Smiley Yes, I'm damn sure in the future everything will depend on the freelancers other than heavey works Smiley
isuruw

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:01:16 PM

No question that freelancing is great. In fact, the freelance market has grown exponentially for the last decade. However, what does blockchains has to do with freelancing? I assume a freelancer needs lots of job openings to pick, a decent platform to showcase his job satisfaction feedbacks and the ability to collect his wages into his local fiat seamlessly.

You can go through the whitepaper to have good idea about why we need to combine freelancer platform with blockchain technology Smiley https://www.freelanex.io/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Whitepaper-Freelanex-2.pdf
SantaClaus

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 02:55:35 AM

Do you really think that the freelance market is able to make a profit?

Any market in which people sell their services is able to make money. The team of this project expects to take the position of intermediaries between freelancers and employers. Mediation is also a business.
aiwk171

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 03:36:43 AM

Any market in which people sell their services is able to make money. The team of this project expects to take the position of intermediaries between freelancers and employers. Mediation is also a business.

There have already been many projects with the same theme and purpose. But all of them eventually failed and brought people losses. I am interested in why this project is better than all its predecessors.
dafafarqwr4

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 04:16:43 AM

There have already been many projects with the same theme and purpose. But all of them eventually failed and brought people losses. I am interested in why this project is better than all its predecessors.

I understand your concern. But if this idea was not implemented by someone else in the past, it does not mean that it can not be implemented in principle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: