Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:51:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Timvi Official – an ecosystem of services and a TMV stablecoin  (Read 2715 times)
Gerasemchu

Activity: 78
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 06:47:43 AM

Hey, guys. What additional financial instruments can you offer?
AkstDavid

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 06:58:06 AM

Is it true that internal transactions within the ecosystem are completely free? Shocked
rikaxeds

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 07:59:50 AM

I started testing the system. Explain to me how the bounty company works? How can I claim my reward?
bitinka

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 11:50:32 AM

On the first page in the Services section you can see what services Timvi provides. But it is written in more detail in white paper.
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 03:48:20 PM

Is it true that internal transactions within the ecosystem are completely free? Shocked

If you believe what's written on the first page, the commissions are zero, which can't help but make you happy. What I like about Timvi is that you can earn anywhere, regardless of market conditions.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TimviOfficial

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 04:35:19 PM

How can I make money in your project? Is this opportunity open only to holders of your cryptocurrency?
Hello! There is an opportunity to earn for any user of our platform.
1. You actually increase the amount of your ETH (up to ~ 1.9). An increase of the rate will become a good source of income.
2. You receive a 3% reward for helping other users on the platform to support the safe collateral of their TBox using a special recapitalization mechanism.
3. You act as an owner in the TBond service, thus you can earn an annual interest.

A simple example of earning:

Donald has 10 ETH, the current value of which is $1000. Donald thinks that in a month ETH will cost $200 per coin and its value will be $2000. So, the potential profit is $1000. What can Donald do to increase his income? He can open a TBox with a good collateral and withdraw 500 TMV from it. Then he can buy 5 additional ETH with them. If Donald’s expectations are met and in a month the price of one ETH coin is $200, then the total is 15 ETH, which at the current exchange rate is 15 * 200 = $3000. Thus, Donald needs to return 500 TMV in a TBox to collect his deposit. As a result: $3000 - 500TMV = $2500. Profit is $1,500, which is 50% more than without opening a TBox.

This is just one of many variations that can be used on our platform.

You can read more in our WP:
https://timvi.com/white-paper.html
So you're acting as a collateral office as a kind of credit institution? Very interesting model. And what if the proposed course of the ETH became 50 instead of 100, as in your example? Thank you for your's answer.

Yes, users deposit their ETH using our services to earn money.

In your case, Donald needs to track the collateral of his TBox. With a collateral less than 112.91%, any TBox becomes available for  recapitalization which can be initiated by other users. That means that Donald would lose about 3%. So, Donald should use recapitalization mechanism to recapitalize other TBox and earn 3% in the moment!

Read more about recapitalization on our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/Timviofficial/photos/a.122968249068585/130912898274120/?type=3&theater
TimviOfficial

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 04:56:05 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2019, 05:37:06 PM by TimviOfficial

If I understand correctly, then your project is something between a bank and a fund. Are we making money by investing our money and getting the dividends?
Of course, there are similar mechanisms, but we are neither one or the other. Unlike banks and funds, our system depends only on the users themselves. One of the ways to make money is really similar to the dividend system. For instance, the user becomes the owner of a TBond and receives income in the form of an annual interest. You also can earn by investing ETH and receive income in percentage.

Thank you, now I understand. What is the minimum investment term and maximum percentage of dividends?
The minimum interest rate payout is 1 day. The interest rate of the TBond is set by the request generator (the emitter or the holder). It ranges from 0 to 10% of the TMV amount issued by the TBond through the TBox.
Indacoin

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

https://indacoin.com/

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 05:20:41 PM

I think this is interesting, but not yet fully understood idea. In any case, you have developed unique mechanisms that will ensure the stable operation of the platform and ensure users from errors.
TimviOfficial

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 05:39:10 PM

You can deposit and earn money using TMV stablecoin and financial instruments such as TBond, Leverage, 1by1, Gate and a unique recapitalization mechanism. You can also return TMV and withdraw your deposit funds anytime you want.
TimviOfficial

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 06:17:48 PM

We don’t take fees for the issue and deposit of TMV, no stability fee or anything like that. Service fees are charged only for the use of additional financial instruments.
More information about them is available on our website:
https://timvi.com/details.html

Note: the use of all TBox features is always free.
TimviOfficial

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 06:50:55 PM

I started testing the system. Explain to me how the bounty company works? How can I claim my reward?

Hello! To participate in our bounty campaign, you need to fill in the fields in our Google form. We will check the specified error and will contact you using the contact info you provided in the form.

More details here:
https://timvi.com/bounty-program.html
bitinka

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 06:57:21 PM

If I understand correctly, then your project is something between a bank and a fund. Are we making money by investing our money and getting the dividends?
Of course, there are similar mechanisms, but we are neither one or the other. Unlike banks and funds, our system depends only on the users themselves. One of the ways to make money is really similar to the dividend system. For instance, the user becomes the owner of a TBond and receives income in the form of an annual interest. You also can earn by investing ETH and receive income in percentage.

Thank you, now I understand. What is the minimum investment term and maximum percentage of dividends?
The minimum interest rate payout is 1 day. The interest rate of the TBond is set by the request generator (the emitter or the holder). It ranges from 0 to 10% of the TMV amount issued by the TBond through the TBox.

Very good. It turns out that I will be able to get the reward literally in 1 day. It's very fast, thank you for your answer.
bitmaster.bit

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 07:30:26 PM

I think this is interesting, but not yet fully understood idea. In any case, you have developed unique mechanisms that will ensure the stable operation of the platform and ensure users from errors.
The idea is not new, but it does not prevent it from being successful and bringing money to both investors and organizers of the project. It is necessary to study white paper well, then there will be fewer questions.
bitinka

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 07:47:25 PM

The idea is not new, but it does not prevent it from being successful and bringing money to both investors and organizers of the project. It is necessary to study white paper well, then there will be fewer questions.
Doesn't matter. It's a project like this, when money makes money. And it's cool. Today, you don't have to work for someone to earn money.
Gregor73

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:32:28 PM

I am an investor who has been looking for a passive and stable income for a long time. What can this project offer me?
Selihof

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:18:52 PM

I think the world needs projects like Timvi. But I have a couple of questions, how does the TBond service work?
fawkesnymous

Activity: 108

the revolution must be tokenized

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:12:12 PM

guys, U need ieo or kinda..its great way to build big community
nshrd

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

the moon

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 02:08:57 PM

Where can I watch a video review on the project?
I read a white paper, I do not understand everything

rikaxeds

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 02:25:14 PM

These are really tough times, but there is still hope for a growing market. Do you have a plan to support TMV pricing policy?
Delegat6

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 02:46:36 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2019, 05:56:08 PM by Delegat6

What are the strengths of the project? Do you have a real plan to fight with competitors?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: