Bitcoin Forum
August 07, 2024, 01:19:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Timvi Official – an ecosystem of services and a TMV stablecoin  (Read 2734 times)
TimviOfficial

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 05:16:01 PM

What are the strengths of the project? Do you have a real plan to fight with competitors?

Our product offers not only the stability of a stablecoin, but also the opportunity to earn on it.

The crypto community is only on one of the stages of formation. Therefore, it isn’t right to call someone a competitor. We are all colleagues rather than competitors. So, the word “fight” is not entirely appropriate here.

The Timvi project offers a stablecoin without commissions which is also not influenced by 3-rd parties. Timvi also offers convenient financial instruments for earning. Though only users can choose what they prefer. You can draw parallels between Timvi and MakerDAO or Timvi and Tether. We will be happy to have a discussion about it with you.
TimviOfficial

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 05:19:57 PM

I want to get for the budget is really a quality product. How can I earn using Timvi?
Our platform already has unique financial instruments: TBond, Leverage, 1by1 and Gate. Each of them allows you to earn money on TMV. We don’t charge fees for the issue, use, and storage of TMV tokens.

You can test our platform now:
https://app.timvi.com
Learn more about Timvi financial instruments here:
https://timvi.com/details.html
TimviOfficial

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 06:45:00 PM

Should the price of ETH decrease, will there be a recapitalized TBond account? And what kind of algorithm to follow to eliminate recapitalization?
With a collateral less than 112.91%, any TBox becomes available for the recapitalization which can be initiated by other users. It is also applicable to the TBox, which are used by the TBond.

Users need to monitor the collateral of their TBox. If necessary, they need to increase the collateral by increasing the amount of ETH or by reducing the amount of withdrawn TMV.

To make it more clear: (Total ETH * Price) / TMV supply * 100%
TimviOfficial

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 06:52:12 PM

If the price of ETH rises, then everything is clear how the user can earn.
In a fall in prices, how can a user make money? This is not very clear to me. help me please
In this case, the user should recapitalize the TBox of other users and earn 3% in the moment.

More about recapitalization:
https://medium.com/timviofficial/what-is-recapitalization-40d58a2d0f70

It’s important to remember: in a bear market, you need to hold TMV stablecoins and buy ETH at a lower price, so that then you can take profit during the bullish trend.

In the future, we plan to provide even more financial instruments, including those which will help to earn during a falling market.
tamar3

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 12:47:59 PM

Is there a minimum validity period TBox?That is, the minimum time frame at which account closure is not possible
Gerasemchu

Activity: 78
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 12:55:15 PM

How do I become an TBox owner? You need to perform some kind of procedure?
bigcoins11

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 04:41:36 PM

In what way do you undertake to pay its annual interest to the owner TBond?
TimviOfficial

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 06:35:33 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2019, 06:49:29 PM by TimviOfficial

If the price of ETH rises, then everything is clear how the user can earn.
In a fall in prices, how can a user make money? This is not very clear to me. help me please

Also, they might assure that their stable coin will be of $1 value within their system but how about when it is being openly traded in other exchanges? Do you think they can guarantee that the set value of $1 will still be same in those exchanges?

https://i.ibb.co/t8wyXdg/Screen-Shot-2019-10-03-at-12-15-17-PM.png

From their FAQ section, it is clearly stated that they are aiming their Timvi token at $1, so right now, there is no 100% affirmation that they can commit with this value all throughout their lifespan in crypto.
Let’s consider the following situation: someone created an offer to sell TMV for$1,1 per token. This situation is possible, however, it is unprofitable for users to buy tokens at this rate when they can get them any time for $1 at the system’s internal rate. On the other hand, selling TMV for $0,9 is profitless for the sellers. It is more profitable to use them within platforms services as the target price is $1. Thus, there are almost no economic incentives for speculators.    
TimviOfficial

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 06:41:41 PM

Do I understand correctly that any user who first expressed a desire can launch recapitalization on a toxic one TBox ?
Absolutely, any user can use the recapitalization mechanism and earn 3% as a reward in the moment.

More details about recapitalization linked below:
https://medium.com/timviofficial/what-is-recapitalization-40d58a2d0f70
TimviOfficial

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 06:48:09 PM

How do we get sign ups to be eligible for platform testers soon? Will there also be a reward for us, like tokens for example.

Hello! Registration is not required for using Timvi services, you only need the Metamask extension. We have launched a bounty campaign for finding system errors. To participate, you don’t need to register separately. Just provide the information about the errors through the Google form on our website:
https://timvi.com/bounty-program.html

Rewards depend on the error grading. Bounty participants can earn from 15 TMV up to $ 15 000.
TimviOfficial

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 06:58:54 PM

What is so special about 1by1? You can instantly get TMV. It’s much more convenient than opening a new TBox, if you only need to exchange ETH to TMV and you don’t want to worry about the collateral of a TBox.

Read more on our Medium blog: Link

Thanks, useful information! Let us know if something is not clear. We will help you figure it out.
By the way, if you want to not only tell us about the Timvi project but also test it — join our bounty campaign and earn up to $ 15,000:
https://timvi.com/bounty-program.html
TimviOfficial

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 07:02:57 PM

your project looks good enough, but I don’t understand one thing ... why are your social networks so weakly active? For example, I like to communicate in a telegram, but you have very few interested users there ...
Hello! We are a newly-built project and are only starting to gather a community. There are active users in our telegram chat, just start a conversation and see it for yourself Smiley
gonzapremium

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 03:47:32 PM

If more global provisioning, then more TMV is available for removal from all TBox. I’ll tell you honestly, I haven’t yet met such a well-thought-out scheme of earnings, taking into account to prevent even minimal losses Smiley
hevkinos

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:09:30 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2019, 05:10:35 AM by hevkinos

Are you going to develop your own blockchain in the future? How will this affect the platform?
trakjis

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:13:32 PM

I think passive income is a great way to make money. Does the Timvi team plan to launch a referral program?
Selihof

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:19:17 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2019, 05:59:45 AM by Selihof

I think that the project has a chance of success, as the theme of Timvi will be quite in demand in the future, it is in demand now.
grimiczkij

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 05:34:44 PM

Can I get more details about the bounty company? What are the conditions, are there any restrictions?
tamar3

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 08:08:36 AM

The idea of the project is understandable, but the mechanism of technical activity, as for me, is a bit complicated Undecided Most users need to study everything in detail and calculate which cooperation option is more profitable
anglinabrad

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 01:07:14 PM

If I want to quickly and reliably receive tmv (exchanging eth for tmv), do I need to open a tbox account?
TimviOfficial

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 04:34:49 PM

Is there a minimum validity period TBox?That is, the minimum time frame at which account closure is not possible
A TBox has no expiration date. A TBox owner can withdraw available funds in ETH at any time or close the TBox.
In the latter case, the issued TMVs are burned and the ETH deposit is returned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: