Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:29:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Timvi Official – an ecosystem of services and a TMV stablecoin  (Read 2711 times)
Moon_Kriss

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 05:35:04 PM

$15k for bug is very interesting...
unfortunately I dont have a coding background (
15k??? wtf Huh

sorry  Roll Eyes

Why are you apologizing? Indeed, for the error that the user finds, they give such an amount. Here is a quote from the official site: "For errors of the A type: up to $ 15,000"

oh gosh..bounty program............i thoud 15k for smt new Cheesy

But getting such a reward is very difficult, you need to have certain skills and also find a critical error in the system.

Nobody can guarantee that there is a bug. May be there is no bugs. Person can check all the code but do not find a bug  Huh
Of course, there is such a possibility that there will be no such critical errors, but in any case, someone who understands programming will find some errors. And they are also paid and pretty good.

Well, there is such a probability, I admit the presence of errors after starting the system, probably not everyone can find critical ones, which can not be said about minor errors.
In any case, this kind of generosity is only suitable for a certain circle of people with special knowledge.

Perhaps in the future the team will conduct generosity for a wider circle of people, unless of course there is a need for additional advertising.
It is clear that at the moment it is more important for the team to identify possible errors and not everyone has such knowledge, I will wait and if there is such an opportunity, I will also join your campaign for a reward.
Advertising is always needed, social networks and rewards are not enough, it is important to gather a large community around you.

Another of the most effective advertising methods is visiting blockchain events. By the way, such an event will soon be held in Malta.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anaphan

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 07:03:26 PM

15k??? wtf Huh

sorry  Roll Eyes

Why are you apologizing? Indeed, for the error that the user finds, they give such an amount. Here is a quote from the official site: "For errors of the A type: up to $ 15,000"

But getting such a reward is very difficult, you need to have certain skills and also find a critical error in the system.

Nobody can guarantee that there is a bug. May be there is no bugs. Person can check all the code but do not find a bug  Huh
Of course, there is such a possibility that there will be no such critical errors, but in any case, someone who understands programming will find some errors. And they are also paid and pretty good.

Well, there is such a probability, I admit the presence of errors after starting the system, probably not everyone can find critical ones, which can not be said about minor errors.
In any case, this kind of generosity is only suitable for a certain circle of people with special knowledge.

Perhaps in the future the team will conduct generosity for a wider circle of people, unless of course there is a need for additional advertising.
It is clear that at the moment it is more important for the team to identify possible errors and not everyone has such knowledge, I will wait and if there is such an opportunity, I will also join your campaign for a reward.
Advertising is always needed, social networks and rewards are not enough, it is important to gather a large community around you.

Another of the most effective advertising methods is visiting blockchain events. By the way, such an event will soon be held in Malta.

I also heard about this event. it will be held on November 7-8, experts from 80 countries and 1,500 investors will be present there. Interestingly, this project will take part in this event?
Beanien

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 08:36:34 PM

Probably not, since there are five days left and I think that the admin would write about this news in this thread. Although I think such events would have a good impact on the project.
Qusana

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 12:17:21 PM

15k??? wtf Huh

sorry  Roll Eyes

But you understand that a large-scale advertising company is expensive, and for a beginner project this is not an option. Social networks, as before, do an excellent job with advertising, the only thing that marketing needs to be directed specifically to the target audience.
Fiaralst

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 02:12:40 PM

15k??? wtf Huh

sorry  Roll Eyes

But you understand that a large-scale advertising company is expensive, and for a beginner project this is not an option. Social networks, as before, do an excellent job with advertising, the only thing that marketing needs to be directed specifically to the target audience.

I agree with you, marketing is certainly necessary, but this is only a small part. The most important thing is what the project is and how much it will be in demand.
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 03:08:13 PM

Oh, these are endless quotes! It's hard to read.
Advertising makes sense when there is something to offer, not just promises. In this case, marketing will be helpful and the project product may be in demand.
Rendelon

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 04:14:34 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2019, 05:38:24 PM by Rendelon

Advertising makes sense when there is something to offer, not just promises. In this case, marketing will be helpful and the project product may be in demand.

Do you think that this project has nothing to offer? The project a very interesting model with the possibility of earnings even for beginners in this field.
E_zystayz

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 04:41:36 PM

There is sense in advertising only when there is a ready product and develop ecosystem. It must be simple and comfortable to work with the product to new users.
cryptomarka

Activity: 108

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 04:46:23 PM

There is sense in advertising only when there is a ready product and develop ecosystem. It must be simple and comfortable to work with the product to new users.

That is why listing of the tokens on big exchange is very important. When do you plan to add a listing and on what exchange?
EthereumNova

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 04:50:55 PM

That is why listing of the tokens on big exchange is very important. When do you plan to add a listing and on what exchange?

Now one of the main aim of stablecoins is use on the exchanges for trading activity. Usually stablecoins do not have any practical use besides trading on exchange.
tom_tom

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 05:09:05 PM

Now one of the main aim of stablecoins is use on the exchanges for trading activity. Usually stablecoins do not have any practical use besides trading on exchange.

Really stable coins are used by traders when they exit transactions when the market falls, thereby not incurring losses. But the coin of this project also makes it possible to earn.
Moon_Kriss

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 06:00:07 PM

Really stable coins are used by traders when they exit transactions when the market falls, thereby not incurring losses. But the coin of this project also makes it possible to earn.

Due to stability, investors may not worry that the asset will drop sharply in price, plus the project provides tools with which you can earn on a stable coin. It’s like bepositing in a bank with only a big profit.
Anaphan

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 07:18:08 PM

It seems to me that the services of this project will take the relationship of users to cryptocurrencies to a new level.
BitCoLovey

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 09:54:28 AM

but there is reinvestment right there, with the help of which you can avoid losing your deposit and align your position.
With a long-term price dump, you will have to reinvest many times. This can save only a part of your money.
It should also be keep in mind that such an investment system can create losses even during the uptrend of a volatile asset.
Urdolel

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 10:23:21 AM

but there is reinvestment right there, with the help of which you can avoid losing your deposit and align your position.
With a long-term price dump, you will have to reinvest many times. This can save only a part of your money.
It should also be keep in mind that such an investment system can create losses even during the uptrend of a volatile asset.

Not understood how you can get a loss in an uptrend? Can you explain in more detail please.
fawkesnymous

the revolution must be tokenized

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 01:33:17 PM

i want to talk with admin..hope in telegram
cryptomarka

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 02:02:02 PM

Stable coins became very popular when market falls because traders constantly fixed their trading results in stable coins. Now the maket raises. And it is very difficult to compete with Tether.
Bellaneg

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 03:29:09 PM

Stable coins became very popular when market falls because traders constantly fixed their trading results in stable coins. Now the maket raises. And it is very difficult to compete with Tether.

There were a lot of dubious actions around the Tether coin related to one of the famous exchanges. Plus, there is no guarantee that Tether is still supported by the dollar.
Rendelon

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 09:20:09 AM

There were a lot of dubious actions around the Tether coin related to one of the famous exchanges. Plus, there is no guarantee that Tether is still supported by the dollar.

I agree with you. The reputation of Tether has deteriorated, and the coin of this project can become a worthy competitor, especially since it is backed by ethereum.
E_zystayz

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 09:28:27 AM

I agree with you. The reputation of Tether has deteriorated, and the coin of this project can become a worthy competitor, especially since it is backed by ethereum.

There are a lot of stable coins but a lot of traders prefer to use Tether because Tether has the most developed ecosystem and Tether is traded on all exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: