Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:04:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Timvi Official – an ecosystem of services and a TMV stablecoin  (Read 2705 times)
Mokrovolsk

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:44:11 PM

It seems to me that the TMV token will become a special financial tool in the hands of experienced traders to earn even in an unstable situation in the crypto market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baramut

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:44:52 PM

An interesting project at first glance, something like margin trading, than the tones of a bank deposit. This may interest different investors.

The best ideas are collected in the project (coin stability, passive earnings). I really want to look at the implementation of this idea, as it is interesting and profitable.

Yes the implementation of ideas is very important. Do you have the roadmap with dates to see how the implementation of ideas will be realized?

The project has whitepaper and a roadmap. But the roadmap does not indicate specific dates, although it would be great if there were dates. It’s easier to see how the project is developing. Such details are important to investors.

Guys that you grabbed onto the roadmap and dates!
If you understand technical issues, then help the team identify a mistake, at the same time get a bonus
The same is true. The team itself stated that there are problems that must first be fixed! Therefore, until the technical stage is completed, they simply cannot give you any specific dates.

By the way, so far there has not been any news that some technical errors have been found or resolved. Perhaps everything works well and they simply do not exist, or naobort, there are a lot of them and they have not yet been resolved. Grin

Or simply no one from the users decided to take responsibility Wink

I think that for such a reward many take part in this technical bounty. The team offered a lot of money!
Moon_Kriss

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 09:19:09 PM

It seems to me that the TMV token will become a special financial tool in the hands of experienced traders to earn even in an unstable situation in the crypto market
Perhaps it will be so, the idea is interesting in principle, but for example I would like to see it in practice (for making a video for example) how the ptalform works.
Ne_Sven8

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 02:50:48 AM

Perhaps it will be so, the idea is interesting in principle, but for example I would like to see it in practice (for making a video for example) how the ptalform works.
I think you will agree with me that there are very few good projects on the market that are really worth attention, a lot of scam
E_zystayz

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 07:31:37 AM

The realization of idea is very important, but also promotion is necessary. People must know about TMV stablecoin and its advantages.
Urdolel

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 09:35:41 AM

The realization of idea is very important, but also promotion is necessary. People must know about TMV stablecoin and its advantages.

This is the largest forum with the largest cryptocurrency community. For the initial stage, the publication of the project on this forum will be advertising, and then of course you can expand the advertising activity.
Anaphan

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 10:45:45 AM

I wonder if there are other projects with a stable coin that can be profitable? It seems to me that this is the only project that offers such conditions.
Neschadims

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 11:25:04 AM

Timvi idea is very cost-effective, but for me the technical part is difficult to understand. I’m afraid, as if in the process of cooperation, I had no problems
Mokrovolsk

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 11:45:52 AM

An interesting project at first glance, something like margin trading, than the tones of a bank deposit. This may interest different investors.

The best ideas are collected in the project (coin stability, passive earnings). I really want to look at the implementation of this idea, as it is interesting and profitable.

Yes the implementation of ideas is very important. Do you have the roadmap with dates to see how the implementation of ideas will be realized?

The project has whitepaper and a roadmap. But the roadmap does not indicate specific dates, although it would be great if there were dates. It’s easier to see how the project is developing. Such details are important to investors.

If you understand technical issues, then help the team identify a mistake, at the same time get a bonus
The same is true. The team itself stated that there are problems that must first be fixed! Therefore, until the technical stage is completed, they simply cannot give you any specific dates.

By the way, so far there has not been any news that some technical errors have been found or resolved. Perhaps everything works well and they simply do not exist, or naobort, there are a lot of them and they have not yet been resolved. Grin

I think that for such a reward many take part in this technical bounty. The team offered a lot of money!

Bountists love when  pay generously. Perhaps after the bounty they will launch a referral program. I'm for passive income
xtreeme99

Activity: 20
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 01:41:57 PM

This is the largest forum with the largest cryptocurrency community. For the initial stage, the publication of the project on this forum will be advertising, and then of course you can expand the advertising activity.

Team of the project first wants to be sure that the coin and the platfrom is secure and then start the development.
nyasha

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 01:44:34 PM

Team of the project first wants to be sure that the coin and the platfrom is secure and then start the development.

I think it is a right decision. If hackers will find any bugs it will not be good for the reputation of the project.
Bellaneg

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 01:53:06 PM

Bountists love when  pay generously. Perhaps after the bounty they will launch a referral program. I'm for passive income

Everything can be, the referral system still shows itself well and can attract many new users.
Beanien

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:01:47 PM

I think it is a right decision. If hackers will find any bugs it will not be good for the reputation of the project.

It will be sad for everyone, both for the project and for investors. Preserving money is one of the most important tasks of any self-respecting project.
TimviOfficial

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 04:01:29 PM

Ethereum volatility is declining, the market is now very unstable. How can the Timvi project keep its idea afloat? Huh Huh
Our system has a rate stabilizing recapitalization mechanism to support the stability of the system. During a sharp reduction in ETH prices, the system algorithm can increase the user's reward for motivating them to use the system.

Read more here:
https://www.facebook.com/Timviofficial/photos/a.122968249068585/149575713074505/?type=3&theater
Fiaralst

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 04:15:18 PM

Timvi idea is very cost-effective, but for me the technical part is difficult to understand. I’m afraid, as if in the process of cooperation, I had no problems

I, too, do not fully understand the full functionality of this project, but I think that the team will be able to solve this problem by releasing a training video about the features and functions. This is a normal practice that other projects have successfully applied.
TimviOfficial

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 04:42:04 PM

Analysts predict successful 2020, the price of ethereum should grow. Can the ecosystem withstand the big load on global procuring?
Internal tests show that our ecosystem is ready to work under heavy loads.

It is very good that your ecosystem is ready to work under big loads. Now it is important to develop a big community and attract a lot of users. What advertising campaigns do you plan?

Do you have only a bug bounty or you have other kind of bounty - for example social network bounty to promote Timvi Official in social networks?
At this moment, we are conducting a bounty campaign only for finding errors on the Timvi platform. In the future, there may be bounty campaigns for promotion on social networks or others activities.
We remind you that the first stage of payments is scheduled for December 24, 2019

Subscribe to our social networks:
https://www.facebook.com/Timviofficial/
https://medium.com/timviofficial
https://twitter.com/timviofficial/
https://www.reddit.com/r/TimviOfficial/
https://t.me/TimviCommunity
TimviOfficial

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 05:10:20 PM

Timvi Official has a 1By1 service that allows to exchange Ethereum (ETH) to Timvi (TMV) at the system's internal exchange rate. If you have your own internal exchanger does it mean that you do not need listing on the exchanges?
Generally, our users and the system can function without the listings, but in the future, we plan to list on the exchanges for the users’ convenience.

Do you have any agreements with exchanges at the moment, or is it just plans for now?
There are no agreements yet, but we are working in this direction. As we said earlier, our system is completely autonomous, so access to exchanges is not a priority for our project.
TimviOfficial

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 05:17:11 PM

Timvi Official has a 1By1 service that allows to exchange Ethereum (ETH) to Timvi (TMV) at the system's internal exchange rate. If you have your own internal exchanger does it mean that you do not need listing on the exchanges?
Generally, our users and the system can function without the listings, but in the future, we plan to list on the exchanges for the users’ convenience.

And what other plans do you have in the future? Have you ever thought of finding partners in the market for yourself?
We are creating a community around the Timvi project with our convenient financial instruments, transparency and zero commissions for using the TMV stablecoin. Our Timvi platform is self-sufficient. However, if we enter into a strategic partnership, we will definitely
tell our community about it.

Subscribe not to miss:
https://www.facebook.com/Timviofficial/
https://medium.com/timviofficial
https://twitter.com/timviofficial/
https://www.reddit.com/r/TimviOfficial/
https://t.me/TimviCommunity
TimviOfficial

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 05:22:05 PM

Do you have a roadmap of your development? I mean the real roadmap with date.
We have a roadmap and we are working on its implementation. However, the community’s reaction and constructive feedback are very important for us to correct our steps along the way. Together we can build a great decentralized application!
TimviOfficial

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 05:31:44 PM

Is Timvi liable to any person for any losses caused by actions on the platform?
Each user is responsible for losses associated with his/her financial activities. Our platform only provides users with the opportunity to use Timvi services that can be used to save funds and make additional earnings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: