Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:21:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Altcoin Season Arrived?  (Read 889 times)
cryptoperkele

Activity: 889
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 10:08:26 PM

*cut*
Has Altcoin Season Arrived?
*cut*

In terms of should we buy them now, then i am thinking yes. They might not start major bull run right away, but i think that we have seen the bottom or we are at least very near.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 444

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 10:22:34 PM

In the past week, the rate of most of popular altcoins to bitcoin has significantly increased. Has Altcoin Season Arrived?

Ethereum: 16.7%
XRP: 20.6%
Bitcoin Cash: 6.2%
Litecoin: 10.0%
EOS: 7.8%
Stellar: 37.4%
Monero: 8.5%
TRON: 14.0%
Dash: 17.1%
NEO: 13.9%
Zcash: 16.5%
Dogecoin: 10.3%
Looking at the chart today it seems that the growth of altcoins stays only for couple of days and then goes back to red days again ,but in the market capitalization it looks like there are lot of improvements towards altcoins

So with you asking this?i think we are all hoping for our altcoins to atleast gives us profit even if not bigger than what Bitcoin can give us

No alt session till btc reaches new ATH
That means we need to wait for May of 2020 Halving to reach ATH again?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Bananington

Activity: 1400
Merit: 344

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 10:39:53 PM

I really think this is the start of altcoin season since it usually begins with top coins having big market capitalizations, then it moves to those with low caps. ETH, LTC, and a few other altcoins really made my day since I'm holding for long term. But many argue that this might be a bull trap which is also possible. Let's just hope for the best, altcoins have been bearish for long.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 08:31:33 AM

We cnnot say 100% that altcoin season started, only future will show, but indeed it's a good sign that ripple awakened. I personally think next altcoin season begins with ripple.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 08:36:18 AM

We cnnot say 100% that altcoin season started, only future will show, but indeed it's a good sign that ripple awakened. I personally think next altcoin season begins with ripple.

This is not the start of the altcoin season, we need to wait longer. When altcoin season start it will be on every news around the world, and that will be after BTC hits new ATH. When will that happen is hard to say, maybe next year, or in 2021, if we are lucky we will not have to wait longer than that.
I`m sure that next altcoin season will not start with ripple, it`s crazy to think that.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
OliviaS

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 09:09:47 AM

I really think this is the start of altcoin season since it usually begins with top coins having big market capitalizations, then it moves to those with low caps. ETH, LTC, and a few other altcoins really made my day since I'm holding for long term. But many argue that this might be a bull trap which is also possible. Let's just hope for the best, altcoins have been bearish for long.
That's right, the altcoin season is waiting for us. And it is likely that we are at the very beginning. But you should not be sure that the bullish growth will already begin. It is likely that until the present rally a very long time.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 09:21:33 AM

Its seems like this Altcoins season is just temporary as they were in red again but hopefully it was just a minor correction and will become stable once again. Many Altcoins enthusiast are waiting for the real bullish so hopefully it will happen before this year will end and that temporary Altcoins rally is the sign of it.
metallica101

Activity: 56
Merit: 9

Crypto-Rating.com - Price Prediction At Its Best

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2019, 09:48:55 AM

In the past week, the rate of most of popular altcoins to bitcoin has significantly increased. Has Altcoin Season Arrived?

Ethereum: 16.7%
XRP: 20.6%
Bitcoin Cash: 6.2%
Litecoin: 10.0%
EOS: 7.8%
Stellar: 37.4%
Monero: 8.5%
TRON: 14.0%
Dash: 17.1%
NEO: 13.9%
Zcash: 16.5%
Dogecoin: 10.3%

As it is obvious today, it clearly has not. Not yet, at least. I still believe that there is one big rally awaiting us before the year ends, but as you can see right now, the majority of the market is in the red. The prices are going up and down daily, and are ready to explode — one way or another. Hopefully, when they do, they might go up. Bakkt launch might be a trigger, simply due to sentiment.

⇧ Crypto-Rating.com (https://www.crypto-rating.com/) ⇧
▁▂▃▅▆▇ News ★ Forecasts ★ ICOs ★ Exchanges ★ Brokers ▇▆▅▃▂▁
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 11:57:54 AM

Seems we only experienced a little increase of the altcoins, so it is not altcoins season yet. If you look the crypto prices today they are slowly going down. Well we should be patient keep hold I believe altcoins season will be coming.

Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 02:00:15 PM

Its seems like this Altcoins season is just temporary as they were in red again but hopefully it was just a minor correction and will become stable once again. Many Altcoins enthusiast are waiting for the real bullish so hopefully it will happen before this year will end and that temporary Altcoins rally is the sign of it.
Everything is temporary for now, its good for the traders to see this. Altcoins season is not fully started we can’t still see the huge pump with the top altcoins and other coins, its dumping as expected but of course we still have time to give the pump with good altcoins. The last quarter will become more better to altcoins.
we are not completely yet we haven't even seen the altcoin market really increasing. only a small movement and some assets are experiencing growth but it looks good because the trade looks to increase with a very attractive market movement.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 03:53:40 PM

Altcoins season is yet to surface despite the little percentage gained on most of them. The volume and price is still at unbelievable level as compared to what it's used to be before. Things has really changed and most of them do not survived this bearish period. But it might be a good sign for altcoins to come back probably before the end of the year.

ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 04:22:52 PM

Nah... In my opinion this is just a bounce, I don't see any sign of a real bottom created. Moreover I'm still bullish on the bitcoin dominance chart so I think that if Bitcoin breaks this consolidation pattern we'll see another big drop in altcoins.
HarmonyA

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 10:09:03 AM

Altcoin season could be predefined by the visibility of Alts which are ready to move the interest of investors and traders. Though some person might still doubt the growth or stability of Alts prices, but I feel that this is the beginning of the season. It will gradually materialize
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 12:36:24 PM

Nope.

It is just a pure manipulation. Did you saw what happened after that pump?? It immediately dumped because the manipulators are just controlling the market and those newbie investors did join the train and now some of them are at loss. In short they got FOMO'ed because they hoped that the pump is the start of the altcoin season. Stupidity

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 12:37:21 PM

Everything is temporary for now, its good for the traders to see this. Altcoins season is not fully started we can’t still see the huge pump with the top altcoins and other coins, its dumping as expected but of course we still have time to give the pump with good altcoins. The last quarter will become more better to altcoins.
In the last 3 months of 2019 the market will be stable and it will be a good time for you to invest in this market because the investment demand is on the rise during this time so I believe that altcoin will have strong comeback this year. The thing to do now is to look for a good coin to invest because it is the investment that will bring a lot of profits for you. We may be wrong, but the crypto market will always be a promising destination for everyone

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
Samurai trieng

Activity: 1027
Merit: 11

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 12:52:04 PM

As far as I know, it doesn't seem like it yet, because there aren't any signs of altcoin increasing either in terms of price or demand on the market, although now there is a slight increase compared to last year, certainly this year is not the altcoin season but the BTC season  and ETH, because the applicants are very extraordinary especially ETH, even though the price is not stable but there are many crypto users investing using ETH, hopefully altcoin follows in the footsteps of ETH and BTC, so that the cryptocurrency world is more developed ..

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
DonInvestor

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 01:28:49 PM

Altseason will start when bitcoin or all market capitalization exceed price from the last bubble (2017 year). Then we will see enormous amount of an articles engaging to buy bitcoin and crypto in general. Group signals will grow like mushroom after rain. If you will hear about cryptocurrency in taxi car, during shopping you know we have the next bubble.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 02:30:44 PM

Nope.

It is just a pure manipulation. Did you saw what happened after that pump?? It immediately dumped because the manipulators are just controlling the market and those newbie investors did join the train and now some of them are at loss. In short they got FOMO'ed because they hoped that the pump is the start of the altcoin season. Stupidity

but what does altcoin season mean ? a longer pump duration ? is there such thing as that ? back on the year 2017 , the alts are pumping hard but that only  started on the last quarter ( before the year end ) but after that  , the dump has begin  . that pump dont really last longer though   .

people will just sell hard when they see that prices are starting to move up , thats why the price cant remain high  .
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 02:37:47 PM

Nope.

but what does altcoin season mean ? a longer pump duration ? is there such thing as that ? back on the year 2017 , the alts are pumping hard but that only  started on the last quarter ( before the year end ) but after that  , the dump has begin  . that pump dont really last longer though   .

people will just sell hard when they see that prices are starting to move up , thats why the price cant remain high  .

isn't that the nature of investing? selling when prices go up instead of panicking seeing prices go down.
the altcoin season has not yet begun and if there is a repetition of the 2017 altcoin season it will all be influenced by market demand. if what happens on the market is strong demand for altcoin trading, I don't think altcoin will be quick to go down.

ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 12:15:21 PM

Don't be fooled by the opium of the poors... There is no clear alt seasson yet. seems to me a small bull trap, BTC's dominance will probably climb higher, but at a time it will drop dramatically!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: