Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:44:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH Value???  (Read 862 times)
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 03:32:11 PM

That 70% figure would not make sense since so many traders are aiming for bitcoin and its halving event in 2020.
You know, no one here invests in technology, they only capture trends and make money. So that's why Ethereum has great potential but still not many buyers. they only rely on bitcoin and we have to wait a long time to see ETH return to ATH. Wink
True. The price of any cryptocurrency does not have such a basis as stock market assets. Tus, the market price is the real value of the asset. No more, no less. As soon as the combined desire of traders and investors corresponds to a price increase, the price will immediately increase. Bitcoin is now at the forefront, so you should not expect growth from Ethereum.

surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 05:25:05 PM

Due to the large volume of BTC trading on the market, BTC almost accounts for the majority of the market. This prevents the growth of altcoins including ETH. Today, ETH broke through the threshold of $ 207, a slow recovery. This is considered a prerequisite for altcoin to stand up and return to the market.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 07:55:12 PM

Does anyone have any logical reasons why ETH price is still so low compared to its actual value? Isn't it like 70% of all the prominent ICO's, IEO's, STO's are all built on top of the Ethereum network? They require buying gas to run right? Wouldn't that create demand, and result in an increasing price for ETH? Is it safe to say it's being price suppressed? Or do I not understand how the platform works?

Ethereum is worth to stay at 1k USD at least as per current market situation.

But seriously not sure why still this crypto is not moving faster and lagging at some place without growing in the market. I have noticed all the ERC20 tokens staying at such lower price.
If there is explanation article which is speaking about this means I will be really happy for it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 08:18:39 PM

Ethereum is worth to stay at 1k USD at least as per current market situation.

But seriously not sure why still this crypto is not moving faster and lagging at some place without growing in the market. I have noticed all the ERC20 tokens staying at such lower price.
If there is explanation article which is speaking about this means I will be really happy for it.

if eth worth at 1k usd , so it mean marketcap for eth will be 107,850,610,000 usd , only 60 billion adrift from btc.
it seems no sense, considering the BTC dominance of almost 70% .
and also , ETH has not popular anymore. i don't think eth still favorite choice for investor/whales.
everything has back to normal after ERA of ico end.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 362

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 09:52:01 PM

Does anyone have any logical reasons why ETH price is still so low compared to its actual value? Isn't it like 70% of all the prominent ICO's, IEO's, STO's are all built on top of the Ethereum network? They require buying gas to run right? Wouldn't that create demand, and result in an increasing price for ETH? Is it safe to say it's being price suppressed? Or do I not understand how the platform works?

I believe that many projects now uses other platform that ethereum and I don’t believe that many are building for these platform
Ethereum has losses its popularity wayback years when they ere been used and abused by scammers and investors take their faith on them and find other platforms to perform their needs on those safer and credible .since that’s the most important part of project progress 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 11:34:45 AM

Because it has more competitor now
In 2017, not much blockchain is able to perform smart contract
But in 2019, you have tons and tons of new blockchain which can scale well and have a better TX speed than Ethereum

And no, most of the IEOs nowadays built on top of BNB, because building on top of BNB chain allows their token to get prioritize to be list in Binance DEX
Most new tokens don't need smart contract function because they are more like just a "rights" or ownership

Anyhow, yes. If more and more people uses Ethereum functions/run smart contracts, it required gas.
When the demand is here, the price will up for Ethereum
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 11:42:28 AM

The problem is that during 2017 ICO fever all teams were paid in ETH or tokens that will be cashed to ETH and fiat anyway. All the rewards have been unlocked during the last year.. so ETh is oversold. On top of that ETH also has serious issues of scalability and is near to collapse, this was stated directly by Vitalik.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 01:59:16 PM

We and the experts don't understand what the market is up to. when there are too many sharks heading to bitcoin and letting the alts collapse.
But anyway, don't worry, I think the alts will grow back if the price expectations of Bitcoin are met. The investors will automatically invest in the alts.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 02:08:40 PM

As far as the market is concerned, I think that speculators are aiming for more bitcoin. They are expecting to buy a lot of bitcoins at low prices so that next year they can sell them at higher prices (Halving event).
That's why it seems that speculators put all their money to buy Bitcoin, despite selling off altcoins.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 05:39:36 PM

I would look at it from the other side. In 2017-2018, the price of Ethereum was on top due to fuel (everyone knows which one). Now this fuel is not enough, and the price corresponds to this.
It is unlikely that anyone specifically dump the ETH price. It is expensive and it is not clear who needs it?

Big companies are still taking this as serious investment even there is no FOMO like the golden era of ICOs but after the king it still holding very important position. ETH is still good choice to buy at low price level but in long term it will much better results.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 05:47:24 PM

In my opinion, ethereum market value is low mainly because many people are now using Bitcoin directly in all there crypto currency transaction because even Bitcoin transaction fee is now low as compared to when bitcoin transaction fee was high in 2017 and that of ethereum transaction fee was low. I believe this was why many people were converting Bitcoin to ethereum for there crypto currency transaction as at then in the 2017 that led to the increase in the value of ethereum.

IEOs projects are not actual now, and this is one of the reasons why Ethereum lost a lot. However, it will go up in 2020, when Ethereum 2.0 is launched. Nevertheless, I do not think that we will see ETH for its maximum in 2017, when it was over a thousand. Now, the best price of the altcoin can be 800 USD maximum, and it will happen only when Bitcoin reaches the top prices again.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Daddeus65 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 03:19:42 AM

In my opinion, ethereum market value is low mainly because many people are now using Bitcoin directly in all there crypto currency transaction because even Bitcoin transaction fee is now low as compared to when bitcoin transaction fee was high in 2017 and that of ethereum transaction fee was low. I believe this was why many people were converting Bitcoin to ethereum for there crypto currency transaction as at then in the 2017 that led to the increase in the value of ethereum.

IEOs projects are not actual now, and this is one of the reasons why Ethereum lost a lot. However, it will go up in 2020, when Ethereum 2.0 is launched. Nevertheless, I do not think that we will see ETH for its maximum in 2017, when it was over a thousand. Now, the best price of the altcoin can be 800 USD maximum, and it will happen only when Bitcoin reaches the top prices again.
Do you have any backed reasons why you said "the best price is 800"? Please share.
DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:51:16 AM

$ 800? I still think ETH won't even reach $ 300 by the end of 2019. Even if Ethereum 2.0 goes well, I think the market will not have many big investors anymore.
What do you think when Bitcoin Bakkt is still unable to bring attraction to the market? Ethereum 2.0 will be nothing if capital is not poured into the market anymore. If this situation continues, I suspect that the market will soon die.

leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 10:03:24 AM

I bet we did not see that coming right? I was asleep but my phone woke me up when ETH reached $155. Which is supposed to be a signal to buy a little.

But I went back to sleep since I saw BTC was the one that dropped and caused everything else to drop. 25% drop for many alts. Not a good sign at all, right?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 11:29:12 AM

the value of ethereum is currently not good, the price of ethereum is destroyed and if you are stuck at a high price then you should still wait until the price rises, do not sell at low prices, or if you still have trading capital then this is the right moment to buy ethereum because the price is cheap.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
moneyball

Activity: 160

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 01:29:19 PM

My opinion is that eth will get replaced by a new smart contract technology in the future.

Binance - https://bit.ly/3h0je7f (10% kickback commission)
Huobi - https://bit.ly/35YEXq2 (15% cashback commission)
bison

Activity: 778

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 04:54:30 PM

the value of ethereum is currently not good, the price of ethereum is destroyed and if you are stuck at a high price then you should still wait until the price rises, do not sell at low prices, or if you still have trading capital then this is the right moment to buy ethereum because the price is cheap.
for ETH even though the price is down I have never worried about the value of my assets on this one. I fully believe that ETH can return the situation to future improvement. the crypto market will find new ways to foster massive adoption.

Daddeus65 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 06:22:46 PM

My opinion is that eth will get replaced by a new smart contract technology in the future.
Do you have any proof of this happening? Any specific projects in mind? Better leaders? Better team?
nakata121

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 09:36:51 PM

You seem to think too far right now, because until now there hasn't been any news circulating if there will be a developer who wants to replace eth as a smart contract, you know the Ethereum system is built by a blockchain that records all transactions that occur and this smart contract system is quite complex so, it is very difficult to be replaced by other altcoin developers.

██ 1 x B itu . com | BIG 5 | ██
5 LIGA 5 BITCOIN
██ 75 PEMENANG DIGAMBAR BULANAN ██
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 09:49:47 PM

for ETH even though the price is down I have never worried about the value of my assets on this one. I fully believe that ETH can return the situation to future improvement. the crypto market will find new ways to foster massive adoption.
Will know ETH is still the best option among the altcoins, though it happens that we have to be like this but it doesn't mean that ETH will soon to die. The market demand changes every day that it makes prices may vary also. It is very important to know what ETH can do and to know how the team works on it. I believe that Mr. Vitalik will do something for this and hope to see that it will recover in the last quarter of this year.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: