Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:58:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 Good for USA dollar Bad for USA stock market  (Read 565 times)
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 04:24:56 PM

2020 is Good for USA dollar coz debt Will arise and to pay debt u need to have USA dollars.
Just coz of high debt the value of USA dollar Will Go Better.
So the USA dollar Will have Some tremendous growth.
Also the Canada dollar value Will grow 2020.

But USA and Canada stock market Will Not do great.

That's all according to Precirse calculations.

Well I would love if you share your precise calculation instead of just telling that you have some. Because as far as I know if the national debt is increased the countries curency is further devalued and as greater money comes in along with it comes greater growth in economy and stock Market as well. I don't know why are you saying absolutely inverse of what always happens. Are there any other economic dynamics that would play some role? As far as I know if Donald Trump is removed as president it might really give quite a huge blow to the economy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 06:13:13 PM

if the news is certain, I think 2020 stock market traders will see the crypto currency market, this could increase marketcap up next year, and Bitcoin is ready for tp the moon  Grin

huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 04:55:39 PM

if the news is certain, I think 2020 stock market traders will see the crypto currency market, this could increase marketcap up next year, and Bitcoin is ready for tp the moon  Grin
That shift would do a lot much favor to bitcoin and crypto currencies market on the whole. People do invest large amounts in stock market and if they invest all that in crypto currencies or especially bitcoin, I am pretty sure we will observe massive increase in the prices of bitcoin. The more investment of course the more reward is there. I want now stock market to go down so that we can have more investment.
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 07:37:33 AM

That shift would do a lot much favor to bitcoin and crypto currencies market on the whole. People do invest large amounts in stock market and if they invest all that in crypto currencies or especially bitcoin, I am pretty sure we will observe massive increase in the prices of bitcoin. The more investment of course the more reward is there. I want now stock market to go down so that we can have more investment.

That's very positive and I like your point of view. Maybe that's correct, it will become a crypto market for those who are a fan of coins, especially bitcoin. Stock market is a strong opponent but investment can take it down so that prices will become unexpectedly high because of the money they invested.

cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 01:06:35 PM

That's very positive and I like your point of view. Maybe that's correct, it will become a crypto market for those who are a fan of coins, especially bitcoin. Stock market is a strong opponent but investment can take it down so that prices will become unexpectedly high because of the money they invested.
Good USD in 2020 how come do you know because there have conflict where Trump president and parliament want to remove Trump from his place, but will give bad effect for USD value in new year and become bad thing for their cash money, I think is the best time for bitcoin become best currency payment when have problem between Trump resident and their parliament.
Polo7 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 01:20:24 PM

Good USD in 2020 how come do you know because there have conflict where Trump president and parliament want to remove Trump from his place, but will give bad effect for USD value in new year and become bad thing for their cash money, I think is the best time for bitcoin become best currency payment when have problem between Trump resident and their parliament.

2020 Will be good for USA dollar I Say so and I Stand Behind this statement!
I have done analysis
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 02:45:07 PM

if the news is certain, I think 2020 stock market traders will see the crypto currency market, this could increase marketcap up next year, and Bitcoin is ready for tp the moon  Grin

Well, maybe you're right! Cryptocurrency could be a good place to use it for payment when economic instability. But, what will happen if cryptocurrency is the choice to keep the asset of most people at that time?
If this case happens, I believe the value of cryptocurrency won't stable. So, I think we shouldn't use Bitcoin for payment in that situation.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
Polo7 (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 02:56:35 PM

if the news is certain, I think 2020 stock market traders will see the crypto currency market, this could increase marketcap up next year, and Bitcoin is ready for tp the moon  Grin

Well, maybe you're right! Cryptocurrency could be a good place to use it for payment when economic instability. But, what will happen if cryptocurrency is the choice to keep the asset of most people at that time?
If this case happens, I believe the value of cryptocurrency won't stable. So, I think we shouldn't use Bitcoin for payment in that situation.

If there is Economic down period and money supply is limited for most of people the few will have the money the assets will be cheap.

So the Bitcoin is asset not money money is fiat currency until government have not declared different! 

So If we talking about recession times then btc will be around 2000 $.

Everybody who is Holding crypto at recession times will be the bag holder!
Recession is just good time to buy assets.

tartibaya

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 04:23:24 PM

US dollar policy in 2020 is very important. The US began to recall the means of production. Strict dollar policy can be followed. In this case, money will not flow to emerging markets. Bitcoin peaked when there were too many dollars on the market. US stock exchanges will probably take protective measures.
Polo7 (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 05:49:07 PM

US dollar policy in 2020 is very important. The US began to recall the means of production. Strict dollar policy can be followed. In this case, money will not flow to emerging markets. Bitcoin peaked when there were too many dollars on the market. US stock exchanges will probably take protective measures.

They made cryptocurrency coz stock market will not last Long
In the future the crypto will be fully wall street ball game with all the rules and regulations

This is what I think and the Bitcoin will be new Gold and Gold will crash and Will become all most worthless.

Once the gold futures falling down there will be panic everywhere...

That's Why I Think the Bitcoin Price could be 1 milj.  Dollar easily but Not Before tradional markets will be crashing completely
So the 2020 will be year when things will change
And I will stay Away from gold for sure!
When the markets will crash the gold will make the biggest hit down from the sky
Polo7 (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 05:56:55 PM

They allready deployed stable coins to swich from regular fiat system into More secure tokenized system wall street Knows Something is about to happend

2020 If You are poor or billionaire You have Nothing to be afraid... But the biggest hit will take middle class coz the system collapse will affecting You as middle class person mostly.
USA dollar will be Strong They will secure USA dollar with stable coins and USA dollar will be backed by bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: