Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:43:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WGR][MN] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | $108.6 MM bets in WGR placed  (Read 1944 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Edgemaster (OP)

Activity: 292
Merit: 259

wagerr.com

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 07:27:26 AM

Hi,

There are new snapshots added, alternatively you can use the android mobile wallet to bet.

https://github.com/wagerr/WagerrWalletAndroid/releases

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 06:10:36 PM

Guys, I have some WGR but can't use betting. Can I continue to use Wagerr Core wallet or I should migrate on the Electron version if I can't plan to take part in any betting events? What difference between any versions of wallets? Where can I find any info about wallet applications?

You need to upgrade to electron to bet, alternatively the mobile betting wallet for android launches in the next few days, it will be announced here.
Oh, thanks. I install Electron and got Bet page. Thanks for the help.

Do you plan to make a light wallet for Win/Mac? If I don't have a node why I should download a full blockchain?  Wink
GavTek

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:16:35 PM

Guys, I have some WGR but can't use betting. Can I continue to use Wagerr Core wallet or I should migrate on the Electron version if I can't plan to take part in any betting events? What difference between any versions of wallets? Where can I find any info about wallet applications?

QT wallet is best for masternodes management and voting in the governance section on net proposals.

The electron is used for betting and in time will be the main wallet ie will include masternode management.

Fyi, you can't run both QT and election at the same time.

However, the easiest way to bet is to download the android betting app from the git hub, NOT the wagerr wallet from play store and start betting. It is a lite wallet that will take 15/20 min to load initially but then will sync instantly from that point on. It's great for betting and tracking your bets if you do a lot like me - I love it! Its has been released for public beta
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 09:38:02 PM

You need to upgrade to electron to bet, alternatively the mobile betting wallet for android launches in the next few days, it will be announced here.

Do you plan to make a light wallet for Win/Mac? If I don't have a node why I should download a full blockchain?  Wink
I did this - I found the WALLET.DAT file (this is a file with your coins), saved it in a separate place
then deleted the old coin
then installed a new application
then I downloaded the snapshot and replaced the file in the folder where the wallet was installed
then replaced the WALLET.DAT file in the same folder
that's all, there are coins you can bet and wait until the downloads of the blockchain laziness are needed for a short time

Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 09:43:54 PM

that's what i found in the russian group
https://t.me/wgrru/7703

Edgemaster (OP)

wagerr.com

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 12:05:12 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2019, 12:20:05 PM by Edgemaster

Wagerr Core (QT/Daemon) Version 3.1.0 has been released, download and update from here https://github.com/wagerr/wagerr/releases/tag/v3.1.0 , it includes fixes that caused the network to stall and also includes further updates.

Electron users can simply restart the wallet which will prompt for an update.

Android wallet users will receive notification to update.

AUruHM

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 05:27:24 PM

Oh, thanks, man, will try.
What with exchanges? Why so poor? Wait for bull run? I understand that trading is not so important. But if I want to buy more till MN it would be quite difficult
Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 11:41:10 PM

What with exchanges? Why so poor? Wait for bull run? I understand that trading is not so important. But if I want to buy more till MN it would be quite difficult
Now everyone is happy that the price from $ 0.03 has risen to 0.08. almost three times. Well, the updates are pleasing of course. About the rest do not know

AUruHM

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 09:53:25 PM

Now everyone is happy that the price from $ 0.03 has risen to 0.08. almost three times. Well, the updates are pleasing of course. About the rest do not know
With such volumes to grow price is not so difficult. I'm sure any with 1-2 BTC can make WGR price growth x5-x10 simply. Watch on the deals and orders. I understand that for team exchanges and trade volumes are not the main. But what about community? People accumulate and hold?
Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 10:10:59 PM

With such volumes to grow price is not so difficult. I'm sure any with 1-2 BTC can make WGR price growth x5-x10 simply. Watch on the deals and orders. I understand that for team exchanges and trade volumes are not the main. But what about community? People accumulate and hold?
You probably won’t believe it, but you can bet on these tokens. There are few interesting events for me and they appear either on the day of the match or 24 hours before the start. But everything will be ahead. The good news is that you can’t be blocked and can’t change the coefficient after the match

gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 11:42:05 AM

Wagerr weekly updates, latest project news, a trip to the Conference in Las Vegas, Mandatory wallet updates and more
https://news.wagerr.com/wagerr-weekly-10-28/
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 12:28:37 PM

The role of the community is very important, especially investors, are they willing to hold it for months if prices do not rise? both are very important for progress.
Edgemaster (OP)

wagerr.com

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 05:38:50 AM

This week

🏆 10.6 mill $WGR Gambled
💵 ~800k USD gambled
🔥 857k $WGR Burned
🏀 More sports coming

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 02:42:22 PM

This week

🏆 10.6 mill $WGR Gambled
💵 ~800k USD gambled
🔥 857k $WGR Burned
🏀 More sports coming

awesome!

sooooooooooooooooooooooooo...when $1usd? lol Sad

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Edgemaster (OP)

wagerr.com

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 08:09:37 AM

This week

🏆 10.6 mill $WGR Gambled
💵 ~800k USD gambled
🔥 857k $WGR Burned
🏀 More sports coming

awesome!

build it and they shall come

Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 08:11:41 PM

This week

🏆 10.6 mill $WGR Gambled
💵 ~800k USD gambled
🔥 857k $WGR Burned
🏀 More sports coming

awesome!

Probably the sale of cheap coins has not simply ended yet) in December, I think the price will go up)) But this is not for sure

Edgemaster (OP)

wagerr.com

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2019, 12:41:33 AM

🏆  Over 200 Million WGR Bet!
🏉  New market: World Rugby Sevens!
💰  Chance to win 7,000 $WGR
🔥  New record: Most betting events supported in a single week.

Check out Wagerr Weekly for details:

https://news.wagerr.com/wagerr-weekly-12-01-200-million-wgr-bet-rugby-7s/

Edgemaster (OP)

wagerr.com

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2019, 12:50:42 AM

Wagerr wallet for iOS!

Wagerr Wallet in your pocket! Now available on the Apple App Store. The wallet app features top notch security options including PIN, biometric Face ID, and a cryptographic seed you can use to restore your wallet to any device.

More iOS apps to come

More Wagerr products are in development for iOS. Future apps will allow users even more access to the Wagerr platform. Stay tuned!

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/wagerr-wallet/id1487296438

Net-chain
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

NTX developer

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2019, 08:48:16 AM

Wagerr has been added to https://www.cointostake.com/wagerr.php (staking statistics + monitoring + POS reward calculator)

Edgemaster (OP)

wagerr.com

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 01:42:22 AM

2019 Amazing year for Wagerr!

🔎 Electron app made betting faster & more searchable.
📱 Android app took betting mobile
💰 $11 million USD bet on 5,352 sports betting events
💖 $160 k USD in Oracle rewards

More in 2020!

https://news.wagerr.com/wagerr-weekly-12-29-2019-in-review/

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: