Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:56:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you desperately looking for exchanges to dump your altcoins  (Read 2350 times)
altcoinEra

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 06:33:15 PM

Then just sign up there and use it, not so hard  Grin Grin Grin
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
altcoinEra

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 06:43:32 PM

Then just sign up there and use it, not so hard  Grin Grin Grin
OK I will try! Thank you for cue! I am buying there!
GL to you too! Take my advice and buy there wont regret
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:41:44 PM

I am actually desperately in your club on this. A lot of coins we thought would be great are now shit. What really pains the most is that their prices are now over 95% below their prices when I decided to hodl them.
dainoran

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 12:59:07 AM

These altcoins or shitcoins has become an eyesore every time I checked my wallets three wallets full of shitcoins, I'm desperately looking to trade or dump these altcoins, because it just reminds me of wasted time and money.
Are you also desperately looking to dump your altcoins.

of course, altcoin that can't be sold just becomes rubbish in my wallet, it's enough that I get unsold altcoin and I'm really fed up with it.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 07:07:53 AM

I also have shitcoins in my MEW, they were from bounties and airdrops.. I desperately looking for exchange too, I really want to dump them, but they have no value now, even if we sell them in forkdelta, no one will buy. I regret that I did not sell them earlier when they listed in exchange. I just thought that it may increase the price if we hold, but no. Sad

KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 07:18:11 AM

I wish I sold my altcoins before because my altcoins became worthless. I cannot now sell my altcoin due to the low volume in the market.  I will never hold altcoins that are worthless for me to not make regretful decisions.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 07:24:14 AM

I wish I sold my altcoins before because my altcoins became worthless. I cannot now sell my altcoin due to the low volume in the market.  I will never hold altcoins that are worthless for me to not make regretful decisions.
sometimes we feel confused when hold altcoin.when we sold it, price suddenly rise.but if we hold , its value keep down and our assets value will decrease alot ofcourse.maybe hold on bitcoin will help us to recovery its value we will need to wait for long time.many traders trapped in altcoin, they often make mistakes when pick up altcoin.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 07:24:28 AM

These altcoins or shitcoins has become an eyesore every time I checked my wallets three wallets full of shitcoins, I'm desperately looking to trade or dump these altcoins, because it just reminds me of wasted time and money.

Most peoples have same problem with you because altcoins value are really low now.
Many new altcoins still has not listed on exchange, make the holders even harder to liquidate their coins.
I also have them, but i think im gonna keep it because the value are too low to sell now.

Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 07:33:49 AM

There are dozens of shitcoin in my wallet, especially ERC20. I'm not too desperate, because getting it also doesn't need money, or can be from airdrop. Let them be a decoration in my ERC20 wallet and also as a memento of 2017. The year Crypto is at its peak. Selling it also doesn't mean any money.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████████████████████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
pepper_hot

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 07:39:19 AM

Not at all, but i will take a look about project future on the coin , so we have to alert on that, i like to take your attention on that, i have heard about upcoimg project call hawk network , it has to be best one take a look on that https://twitter.com/Hawk_HKC/status/1185539270456553472
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 06:44:35 PM

I am actually desperately in your club on this. A lot of coins we thought would be great are now shit. What really pains the most is that their prices are now over 95% below their prices when I decided to hodl them.
While I am no longer investing in icos on those days in which I did I thought the same as you, I thought the coins in which I invested were destined to make it big and I will be participant of that process, but if very investor thinks the same of each coin then we are bound to end disappointed, also a costly lesson that I learned is that there are very few coins worthy of our investment and even fewer coins worthy of being held for the long term, so if you are still holding some coins because you hope they will recover it is better to sell them now before you are unable to do it.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 06:53:15 PM

While I am no longer investing in icos on those days in which I did I thought the same as you, I thought the coins in which I invested were destined to make it big and I will be participant of that process, but if very investor thinks the same of each coin then we are bound to end disappointed, also a costly lesson that I learned is that there are very few coins worthy of our investment and even fewer coins worthy of being held for the long term, so if you are still holding some coins because you hope they will recover it is better to sell them now before you are unable to do it.

If the coins are still in the big exchanges and still have huge amount of volume, it may not be a good idea anymore when we finally see randoms pumps going on. The ones OP mean that you want to dumps are the ones they earn from bounty campaigns which to tokens are not listed on any exchanges.

I did earn few tokens while I join bounty since 2018, its not a profitable year even today to join bounty campaigns because projects weren't even listed to DEXes like they refuse to do so. If you still have the coins, its practically worthless, you might just leave it on your wallet to remind how crazy this 2017 bullrun had turned out.

HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 07:16:57 PM

When what I see in my wallet is just shitcoin, of course I will feel the same as you, want to throw away the coins, because the coins are worthless and only become a collection of coins that are not valuable in the wallet, and sometimes it reminds of your efforts us to get the coin even if it ends without value.
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 06:44:50 AM

Unfortunately, there is nothing to do with these tokens/coins. There were two very cool coins with good ideas. The one was called coinjanitor and was very well designed in its presentation. Nice graphics and a mascot too.
It was quality. I do not know what happened to it but you use to be able to swap your shitcoin for janitor tokens and that is how you "mined" them basically/ It is one of many projects which I cannot understand why they ended.
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 10:21:15 AM

It takes a whole lot of years for shitcoins to have value, some even end up not having value at all.
If looks frustrating applying patience in shitcoins without seeing a value. Hodl on cos some of the shitcoins in your portfolio might end up been profitable tomorrow

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 11:48:37 AM

And a year ago I cleaned my wallets. All that I could, I transferred to Forkdelt. But much remains. It took a lot of time and had to spend Ether on gas.
It is probably easier to create a new wallet and transfer only the necessary assets to it.
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 12:13:10 PM

And a year ago I cleaned my wallets. All that I could, I transferred to Forkdelt. But much remains. It took a lot of time and had to spend Ether on gas.
It is probably easier to create a new wallet and transfer only the necessary assets to it.

Yes, you are correct. The best solution is to create a new wallet and start afresh. Most of the coins created in 2019/2018 has either died off, delisted or scam exited. My former  imtoken wallet is a now a mess. The only coin I managed to get out of there before its crash was Hydro. Nowadays I don't participate in. ICOs but IEO and when I do, I ensure I sell before others do. Its now like a sack race

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 12:55:46 PM

It takes a whole lot of years for shitcoins to have value, some even end up not having value at all.
If looks frustrating applying patience in shitcoins without seeing a value. Hodl on cos some of the shitcoins in your portfolio might end up been profitable tomorrow

Yes there are shitcoins that actually have the potential to rise in price not now but in the coming years. Some have been abandoned by developers while others are still developing their coin. So just hold our tokens because there might be a miracle coming soon.
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 01:01:54 PM

The most tokens in my Ethereum wallet were received from different promotional activities like Airdrops and Bounty campaigns. I participated in these activities to get some profit, so - yes, I am waiting until they will be listed on Exchanges to have the option to sell them.
Mammothcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

KoinPro

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 01:30:41 PM

As one who has been an active hunter of airdrop and bounties,  it is without a doubt that I have a ton of tokens that are not tradeable,  either because they weren't listed on an exchange to begin with(project died in infancy)  or there aren't any orders for it on the exchange it's listed on(highly illiquid).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: