Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 03:52:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] [Europe] Floating Sauna  (Read 186 times)
Cryptozillah (OP)

Activity: 687
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 06:50:49 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2019, 06:06:00 PM by Cryptozillah
Merited by hugeblack (2)

Pictures available at: https://bastuflottenet.wordpress.com/2019/09/17/till-salu/?preview=true

This floating sauna is built between May - September 2019 and everything is brand new and ready to use.

Total flotation: 4000 kg distributed on 20 separate floating elements, each of which is suspended in stainless steel straps and locked in each compartment of framework. This is guaranteed to be the safest and most environmentally friendly solution on the market. We have used this type of construction in a similar building that has been in the water all year round for the past eight years without any problems. The entire building is built according to current building standards, roofs / walls are insulated. The sauna fleet is built to be legally transported on Swedish roads without accompanying vehicles etc. The fleet consists of 3 sections which are bolted together with through threaded rods / bolt + bolted wooden joists in front and aft before lifting in the raft in the lake. The middle section is 260cm wide and the outer sections measure 120cm each. In this way, the entire fleet can be transported in two car trailers. Transport can be arranged at an agreed fee.

The raft measures 5x5meters. The Sauna is 5.2 square meters and the dressing/relax room is 3.9 square meters. Up to 10 people can use the raft at the same time without having to crowd.

The floating sauna have the following equipment:

180w solar cell on the roof.

Prevent MPPT controller with real-time display showing real-time data such as how much volts / amperes the solar cell supplies, battery voltage, amps, temperature, etc.

Display showing total real-time consumption of volts, watts, amps and consumed watt hours.

Two 100Ah 12v marine batteries fitted in battery boxes.

Electrical system drawn in plastic pipelines. Connecting terminals are available both up under the ceiling and down under the bench in the dressing room for connection of additional equipment.

Control panel for all lighting that is fused with automatic fuses.

Stereo: Rockford Fosgate PMX-2, plays LOUD if desired. Bluetooth to stream music from phone etc. Antenna is installed for radio listening.

4 x speakers (2 x site-built marine speakers in the sauna, 2 x three-way speakers on the sun deck)

4G modem / router (optional SIM card you can plug in yourself)

2 x Security cameras with alarm function that shows / records video in full HD. You can also choose to get notifications in your phone if something moves in any part of the camera's field of view. Night vision, etc. Possibility of two-way communication through the cameras as they have microphone and speakers. The alarm siren that can be activated either manually or with a motion set alarm. Free application that saves video in the cloud.

10.1 ″ Android tablet with positioning / navigation software. Since there is wifi on board, you can also stream TV/Netflix or whatever. The sound is streamed via bluetooth to the stereo on board. 1 x adjustable wall mount and 1 x adjustable wall mount on sun deck. The unit can also show video from the cameras on board if you wish. The front camera is advantageously used to easily operate the raft alone. USB outlets is installed near both wall mounts to be able to charge the tablet while it is being used. It is possible to stop in a sim card for telephony.

20 x LED spotlights (4 in the sauna, 2 in changing rooms, 14 outdoors)

lanterns

5 USB outlets outdoors for charging phones or other electronic equipment. These outlets are activated via switches indoors to avoid unauthorized use of the outlets.

3 x USB sockets in changing room.

1 x 12v outlet in changing room.

Coffee maker.

48 liter refrigerator.

5 x windows covered with solar film (safety glass).

Sauna panel material is spruce, benches are made of aspen.

Harvia M2 sauna heater.

Stainless smoke pipe

Sauna thermometer, sauna stove and scoop.

Exclusive sauna door in glass.

Inspection hatch up under the ceiling from the dressing room where the electrical system can also be accessed.

Insulated front door with windows and equipped with ASSA lock (3 keys included)

Ceiling covered with two layers of roofing felt. Wind boards is covered with sheet metal and the ends have specially constructed sheet metal fittings to prevent the wind from getting hold of the felt

Brand new Hidea (Yamaha) 6hp four-stroke engine with 1 liter built-in tank mounted in a custom-built stern that also houses the 12-liter petrol tank hidden under a lid.

Lounge group out on deck.

2 folding sun chairs.

Barbecue grill.

Ladder for access to the roof.

3 x fenders.

10kg anchor with anchor rope.

Telescope model bathing ladder.

A total of 4 ventilation valves (2 in the sauna and 2 in the dressing room)

Seating bench for relaxing in the dressing room.

Clothes hanger inside / outside.

Storage space under bench in the dressing room and some possibility for storage under the ceiling.

Only CE marked products used in the build.

Price: BTC or other crypto equal to 349 000 SEK
Transport can be arranged.
ovcijisir

Activity: 1494
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 03:14:37 PM

I love this so much and I wish I have access to some lake where I could use this thing Cheesy

You ship only to Sweden or it could be shipped to other EU countries too?

Cryptozillah (OP)

Activity: 687
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 06:55:59 PM

I love this so much and I wish I have access to some lake where I could use this thing Cheesy

You ship only to Sweden or it could be shipped to other EU countries too?
It really is a crazy build Smiley

I guess it could be shipped pretty much anywhere within Europe.
We could work something out if you are interested.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: