Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:03:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] delete  (Read 2114 times)
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Get Paid For Video Views And Comments

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2019, 04:47:27 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2019, 09:58:47 PM by DIYTube

The official ANN thread for DIY Tube Coins has been moved here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5200241.0

DIY Tube Video Community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 07:38:06 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2019, 12:09:34 PM by DIYTube

As

DIY Tube Video Community
Crypto5060

Activity: 441
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 09:21:37 AM

I see what you're offering is similar to YouTube but decentralized. Do you plan to launch an ICO/IEO? Any further details on your Tokensale will be a good.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 11:16:21 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2019, 01:02:10 PM by DIYTube

I see what you're offering is similar to YouTube but decentralized. Do you plan to launch an ICO/IEO? Any further details on your Tokensale will be a good.
DIY Tube is here to decentralize the video sharing industry and reward content creators for video views and members for their comments. Information on our Crowdsale will be available soon.

DIY Tube Video Community
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 02:25:50 PM

By the way, I have been a full time YouTuber for 7 years. It became my main source of income. At one time I had 56 acres of land in upstate NY and a $1,500 a month mortgage. When YouTube cut pay to millions of members, I lost it all.

Then YT opened up to trolls and harassment and actually empowered them.

DIY Tube was formed in order to allow content creators to pay their bills once again and to protect them from harassment.

DIY Tube Video Community
Crypto5060

Activity: 441
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 02:42:19 PM

Oh that's great. A seasoned video content creator bringing such experience to cryptocurrency world. Aside decentralisation, what else is DIY TUBE doing differently from YouTube?

By the way, I have been a full time YouTuber for 7 years. It became my main source of income. At one time I had 56 acres of land in upstate NY and a $1,500 a month mortgage. When YouTube cut pay to millions of members, I lost it all.

DIY Tube was formed in order to allow content creators to pay their bills once again and to protect them from harassment.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 03:05:57 PM

Oh that's great. A seasoned video content creator bringing such experience to cryptocurrency world. Aside decentralisation, what else is DIY TUBE doing differently from YouTube?

I combined some of the best points from sources I have used in the past to create DIY Tube, while eliminating things I hated about those sites.

The idea of rewarding not only content creators, but also those who write comments is original. I felt that comments contribute to the value of a community and should be rewarded as well.

By opening up our software to the public (blockchain first, later community software), we will also allow the community to help build and form DIY Tube. DIY Tube will be transparent to the public, unlike YT. You never know what is going on with YT unless they decide to tell you. My pay on YT fluctuates wildly and I have no idea why. They generally blame the content creator and give some vague answer when asked about problems.

We hope to have a team of volunteers helping to form and shape the community as we grow together. This will all be open to the public.

Not sure if you are aware of the harassment content creators suffer on YT but DIY Tube will not tolerate such abuse.

Also, as long as the content is clean and original, we are not taking any sides on political, religious or other views of the content creators. DIY Tube is open for anyone with any opinions.

We allow every person their time on the homepage. Each video shows up in the order it was uploaded. Unlike YT which has complex algorithms, which are not very clear.

Also a member has the chance to promote their channel or video onto the homepage using DIYT Coins. This gives people the chance to gain views and subs fairly.

DIY Tube Video Community
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 04:22:36 PM

Cheesy Thanks. Please let everyone know

DIY Tube Video Community
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 04:20:53 PM

We are just wrapping up testing of our blockchain on the testnet. The next phase will be integration with our blockchain and the DIY Tube Video Community websites.

We hope to open up the blockchain to the public on October 10 for mining and masternodes. On that day we will mine the first block on the live network and immediately release the details here to the public.

We also hope to open up the sale of DIY Tube Coins for those who are interested in holding a masternode. When we are set up to sell DIYT Coins, we will let everyone know right here.

DIY Tube Video Community
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 12:33:15 PM

We have been mining on the testnet for days now with no issues on our blockchain. Now integration with DIY Tube Video Community has begun.

Within a week we should have our blockchain and payment system for DIY Tube fully set up. Things are going as planned.

DIY Tube Video Community is soon going to be one of the highest paying video sharing sites in the world with payment in DIY Tube Coins for video views, comments and thumbs up on both.

We are also opening up to POW miners. I am a miner myself and love POW mining so we will be open for the first four years to GPU mining. But in order to reduce energy usage, we will switch over full to POS after that time.

We will have 4 million DIYT Coins for sale to Masternode holders once we launch our blockchain and open it up to the public. A masternode will require 40,000 DIYT Coins, valued at $0.10 each.

For those who are interested in purchasing coins ahead of time, you can go to our main website https://www.diytube.video and set up an account. Then you can enter your personal information and upload a photo id. This is required to comply with US KYC/AML regulations. Members who set up their accounts now can email the admin to be whitelisted for the sale admin@diytube.video

We are setting up a real time payment processor in the coming week for the immediate purchase of DIYT Coins inside the DIY Tube Video Community.

These coins can be used for self promotion of your video or channel or held in a wallet for masternodes.

Please see our telegram group if you have any questions.

DIY Tube Video Community
shamim708
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 06:13:07 AM

wow ! its seems youtube, but may be paid in cryptocurrency?
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 12:43:27 PM

Yes, I have been full time on YT for 7 years. They cut pay to millions of people so I founded DIY Tube to pay people fairly once again.

Using cryptocurrency allows us to pay people around the World without the fees, time delays and accounting associated with using Fiat currency.

DIY Tube Video Community
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 12:34:44 PM

The DIY Tube team has finished integrating DIY Tube Video Community test server with the blockchain testnet with success. This will allow members to withdraw the coins they earned on DIY Tube through video views, comments and more.

We are also working on a payment processor to allow members to purchase DIYT Coins for use inside the DIY Tube Video Community. This allows members to promote their video or channel to the homepage and allows advertisers to promote their own companies.

Things are going smoothly for the Oct 10 release of our blockchain and DIY Tube Coin to the public.

DIY Tube Video Community
Phillip_20_

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 12:46:46 PM

Hello I am Phillip20 from Solarpowerelectricityandelectronics YT channel.  I created youtube videos to help reduce carbon emissions, installing solar panels at my home, running bitcoin miners under renewable energy resources because we all know running it on grid power is very expensive. I feature educational videos that contain about reducing energy consumption, random DIY projects, and curiosity to Science.

I've been into cryptocurrency for several years now, mining bitcoin and alternative coins. I'm proud to say the new alternative coin from the DIY tube development team is something to be very excited for. Its the beginning of decentralizing content creators video production platform. Currently, Youtube is the main platform and overwhelmingly taking revenue from the content creator in the Youtube community. This is going to reset the you in tube but instead DIYTube because content creators do it themselves aka DIYTube. This is a proof of stake proof of work hybrid platform that will allow miners to get in before proof of work phases out. Content creators will receive coins from creating videos from platform and even importing the entire youtube channel. I am part of the DIY Tube coin advisory panel,  this project itself will be record breaking into cryptocurrencies everyone and their mom will be excited to earn these coins. No waiting period or minimum subscriber count for your coins, withdraw them immediately upon reward. So prepare yourself for the new platform that is revolutionary. Please check out DIYtube.video for more information that is currently functioning. The DIY tube coins will be released October 10th 2019. See you on the other side.
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 01:14:01 PM

We have some exciting news to announce this morning. We are completing the ability for members to directly purchase DIYT Coins for use on our site.

Members of DIY Tube Video Community will be able to purchase coins right on our site with a few mouse clicks. Members can also withdraw coins onto the blockchain just as easily. We are making the DIY Tube Video Community simple and easy for anyone to use.

As the DIY Tube Video Community becomes more adopted by content creators and viewers, the acceptance of cryptocurrency will become more widely accepted as well due to the simplicity of use on our platform.

By the way, we are updating our ANN to also include a link to the DIY Tube Video Community LLC founding documents as well as the original The Do It Yourself World LLC which it was run under since 2017. Those links can be found on the bottom of the first post and also on https://www.diytubecoin.com website.

DIY Tube Video Community
GoFY
Copper Member

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 03:17:44 PM

Nice project Fingers Crossed and good luck I will keep an eye on that project already register with Your website. Are You planing any translation Bounty ?? I can make translations if so please contact me in private. Regards
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 03:25:33 PM

Nice project Fingers Crossed and good luck I will keep an eye on that project already register with Your website. Are You planing any translation Bounty ?? I can make translations if so please contact me in private. Regards

Thank you. And thanks for joining. We are only going to have a limited number of coins to start out with so there will be no bounty. But until the release of the official blockchain on Oct 10, in a few days, members who upload their first 10 videos get 1,000 free coins.

This will be removed on the 10th though.

DIY Tube Video Community
GoFY
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 03:43:29 PM

So in basic if I will upload 10 videos before 10.10.2019 i will get 1000 coins ??
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 04:01:00 PM

So in basic if I will upload 10 videos before 10.10.2019 i will get 1000 coins ??

Yes, right now it is that simple.

DIY Tube Video Community
GoFY
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 11:54:53 AM

I made it and upload 10 videos how do I claim coins ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: