Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:56:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] delete  (Read 2115 times)
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Get Paid For Video Views And Comments

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 05:13:46 PM

Let me give u some advise:
Change the algo to an cpu or gpu algo (power2b or x16rv2/x16rt, an example) and enable POW function.
Fix the chain as at the moment as soon as u close the wallet the chain get corrupt

Give the transactions at least 9 confirms (at least 6 confirms with pow OR pos OR MN), this prevents u a lot headache for double spend attacks.
Example: a transaction need to be confirmed with 6 pow blocks and 3 pos or mn blocks. Make it more cool: at least 3 pow blocks, 3 pos blocks and 3 mn blocks.

Do with this what u want, its a simple advise what can be worked out  very easy. It will do this coin a good favour.

Thank you for taking the time to answer me. I am facing strong opposition due to taking on YT but that only makes me stronger.

I will pass on your suggestions to our developer and see what he says.

Honestly I am a miner but I am not liking the energy wasting part of it much myself anymore. I am going to start investing into masternodes from now on. I think we will just cut the mining part out rather than rework the blockchain at this time with a new algo. Its wasteful anyway as I said.

DIY Tube Video Community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JoenNL

Activity: 571
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 05:36:21 PM

Let me give u some advise:
Change the algo to an cpu or gpu algo (power2b or x16rv2/x16rt, an example) and enable POW function.
Fix the chain as at the moment as soon as u close the wallet the chain get corrupt

Give the transactions at least 9 confirms (at least 6 confirms with pow OR pos OR MN), this prevents u a lot headache for double spend attacks.
Example: a transaction need to be confirmed with 6 pow blocks and 3 pos or mn blocks. Make it more cool: at least 3 pow blocks, 3 pos blocks and 3 mn blocks.

Do with this what u want, its a simple advise what can be worked out  very easy. It will do this coin a good favour.

Thank you for taking the time to answer me. I am facing strong opposition due to taking on YT but that only makes me stronger.

I will pass on your suggestions to our developer and see what he says.

Honestly I am a miner but I am not liking the energy wasting part of it much myself anymore. I am going to start investing into masternodes from now on. I think we will just cut the mining part out rather than rework the blockchain at this time with a new algo. Its wasteful anyway as I said.

I understand ur point about electricity, my point about pow: more coin distribution, more safety to the network and so on. How do i get pos rewards at the moment? I get pos rewards while having 0 coins? I need to tumb up 100000000 video's to get a coin to start staking?
This is more my point why POW should be added

DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 06:11:00 PM

I understand ur point about electricity, my point about pow: more coin distribution, more safety to the network and so on. How do i get pos rewards at the moment? I get pos rewards while having 0 coins? I need to tumb up 100000000 video's to get a coin to start staking?
This is more my point why POW should be added
[/quote]

Yes, that was my initial idea as well with POW mining.

We are going to open up a masternode mining pool so anyone can join in. There are pools out there we could use but I hope we can set up our own.

I will pass on what you said on the rest though. Thank you.

DIY Tube Video Community
DiveCrewCanada

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 10:53:56 PM

your website seems to be cool, nothing wrong with that. the POW fase is doa..

It seemed to be a safe chain with a hybrid pow/pos/masternode.

Besides i dont slap anyone in the face, as i said the video site can be an interesting thing as soon the content kicks in. The mining / pow part is just a failure, i warned u about before the release.

Well, here is the thing though, "his" platform is actually not his creation as he claims to have spent 2 years developing it... it is actually YouphpTube  an openSource software... DIYTube AKA Troy Reid is a well known scammer among several communities...

So far, if you look at his sheer incompetence and lies....  None of what he is offering is of his own... all other people's work for which he wants to take credit... He has not a clue of how to code in any language other than maybe some very very basic PHP... (which he usually "borrows" from someone else and change to his liking) 

His "launch" had several false starts already aside a reset because he did not like that an ASIC took his precious coins... and even 10 days later... still NADA...Nothing running...   But he wants to sell his coins at $0.10 per coin and wants $4,000 for a masternode... BUT the coin is not on any exchange though...   You have to trust him that WHEN he gets enough money from the sales he will go on an exchange... But, he will NOT tell you which exchange that will be either.... start to see something weird here?

He has literally HUNDREDS of people who despise him... I know because we are on a community website (somewhat like this forum here) and the people there were all wronged one way or another by him... 

He loves to call those people "YouTube Trolls" ... and does he ever whine a lot to moderators and admin when someone disagree with him... Always a victim.... 

But yet... he cannot explain why he has so many people hating him...  They are all wrong and he is the one that is right...

Just like he loooooooooooves to brag about his long experience at YouTube and how he has 125,000 subscribers...   But fail to mention, he actually purchased those subscribers and that is why the view count of his videos is absolutely not proportional to his number of subscribers...   To that... He blames YouTube... that's right, YouTube implemented the evil Bell and because of it his subs don't know he made another video... (sigh)

Always someone's else fault... You kinda had a lil taste of his whining and blaming...   He failed his launch because YOU did not help him when he asked... and it is not fair that you are talking to him on that tone because you are more senior member...  (sigh)

I could go on and on... But I think you get a good picture of the character here....

FROST HAIRS

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 10:55:59 PM

When will the new blockchain be released and live ?

Concerned Citizen

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 01:16:54 AM

Different year, same old SCAM.

So, 18 months down the road, and here we are again.  Christmas draws near, and Troy is worrying about how he's going to pay the rent on his apartment and Sorry Sorry shop.

Two more failed launches, and a reset of the blockchain when he realised that someone else was mining all the coins he had set his mind on.

Who's to say he won't do it again, once he realises how much it actually costs to play with the big boys and their ASIC miners.

I said it before, and I'll say it again.  THIS MAN IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNET SCAMMER 

See troybusters.com for all the dirt, and a good laugh at his ineptitude.
JoenNL

Activity: 571
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 07:18:41 AM

your website seems to be cool, nothing wrong with that. the POW fase is doa..

It seemed to be a safe chain with a hybrid pow/pos/masternode.

Besides i dont slap anyone in the face, as i said the video site can be an interesting thing as soon the content kicks in. The mining / pow part is just a failure, i warned u about before the release.

Well, here is the thing though, "his" platform is actually not his creation as he claims to have spent 2 years developing it... it is actually YouphpTube  an openSource software... DIYTube AKA Troy Reid is a well known scammer among several communities...

So far, if you look at his sheer incompetence and lies....  None of what he is offering is of his own... all other people's work for which he wants to take credit... He has not a clue of how to code in any language other than maybe some very very basic PHP... (which he usually "borrows" from someone else and change to his liking)  

His "launch" had several false starts already aside a reset because he did not like that an ASIC took his precious coins... and even 10 days later... still NADA...Nothing running...   But he wants to sell his coins at $0.10 per coin and wants $4,000 for a masternode... BUT the coin is not on any exchange though...   You have to trust him that WHEN he gets enough money from the sales he will go on an exchange... But, he will NOT tell you which exchange that will be either.... start to see something weird here?

He has literally HUNDREDS of people who despise him... I know because we are on a community website (somewhat like this forum here) and the people there were all wronged one way or another by him...  

He loves to call those people "YouTube Trolls" ... and does he ever whine a lot to moderators and admin when someone disagree with him... Always a victim....  

But yet... he cannot explain why he has so many people hating him...  They are all wrong and he is the one that is right...

Just like he loooooooooooves to brag about his long experience at YouTube and how he has 125,000 subscribers...   But fail to mention, he actually purchased those subscribers and that is why the view count of his videos is absolutely not proportional to his number of subscribers...   To that... He blames YouTube... that's right, YouTube implemented the evil Bell and because of it his subs don't know he made another video... (sigh)

Always someone's else fault... You kinda had a lil taste of his whining and blaming...   He failed his launch because YOU did not help him when he asked... and it is not fair that you are talking to him on that tone because you are more senior member...  (sigh)

I could go on and on... But I think you get a good picture of the character here....

I don't care about what he wants or think, i want to make money out of him. So i dont got respect for him, i dont care about him, i want him to make money for me. I do that with the mining part. Since he attract people with cpu-wallet mining (people like me) and tellin it will be nist5.. I simple knew enough, this guy dont know what he's doing. Mining part failled before it was even started.

NP but this guy want to bring a product to the blockchain, if you have 0 knowledge about the blockchain, you are doing something wrong.

I left this project even before it was started, i left as soon as i heart it was the ASIC algo NIST5 and not a CPU/GPU algo (as he was claiming to be an cpu/gpu algo). Besides, look at the brainless dump ''movies'' on his website Tongue I don't know what fool are uploading that crap, but it's 100% crap Tongue

So yes, this guy want to make money without doing anything BUT i dont understand why people are calling him a SCAMMER... People are using the word SCAMMER/SCAM to fast without even thinking... On what way is this topicstarter a scammer? He create trojans so he steal coins from your computer? He ask for donations/ico and run away with it?
Screaming scam/scammer is an usual thing anno 2019, lot of newby accounts screaming scam scam, but dont explaine why.

CCMcapitol

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 08:24:02 AM

I am interested in the mining, but not video.
$4000? Do you take credit cards yet? if not, how can I send the money?
I see some are skeptical. I enjoy ground floor business. I hope you work out the kinks soon and launch.
Just to show you are legit before I send you money, what is your full name? I was reading that Phillip 20 is also part owner? What is Phillip's full name?
Are you in the USA? If so, Business licence number please? Thank you in advance.
DiveCrewCanada

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 12:11:16 PM

I don't care about what he wants or think, i want to make money out of him. So i dont got respect for him, i dont care about him, i want him to make money for me. I do that with the mining part. Since he attract people with cpu-wallet mining (people like me) and tellin it will be nist5.. I simple knew enough, this guy dont know what he's doing. Mining part failled before it was even started.

NP but this guy want to bring a product to the blockchain, if you have 0 knowledge about the blockchain, you are doing something wrong.

I left this project even before it was started, i left as soon as i heart it was the ASIC algo NIST5 and not a CPU/GPU algo (as he was claiming to be an cpu/gpu algo). Besides, look at the brainless dump ''movies'' on his website Tongue I don't know what fool are uploading that crap, but it's 100% crap Tongue

So yes, this guy want to make money without doing anything BUT i dont understand why people are calling him a SCAMMER... People are using the word SCAMMER/SCAM to fast without even thinking... On what way is this topicstarter a scammer? He create trojans so he steal coins from your computer? He ask for donations/ico and run away with it?
Screaming scam/scammer is an usual thing anno 2019, lot of newby accounts screaming scam scam, but dont explaine why.

fraud:
wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

Want some example? Sure thing:

Beginning of 2019, he was crying poor all over the place, claiming he could not even afford a hamburger. He received multiple compassion donations from all over the place... BUT in the background he was opening a little convenience store in a town about 1 hour away from his house...  (He also is currently claiming that he spent ALL his money of the last 2 years on this project and that's why he needs people's help to get on an exchange...but doesn't mention he was able to open a store, doesn't mention all the useless toys he bought either... )

In 2015:
He begged on YouTube for help to make a fence to protect his chicken.... He received a substantial amount of money... He bought a roll of cheap chicken wire, stapled it hastily on trees and whatever he add at his disposition... Then Poof.... He is now in Manila, Philippines proposing to a woman (that is now his wife) that he met some 2 weeks prior on dating website. (FilipinoCupid, but yet he claim it was a Christian site of some sort)

Back from his Philippines trip, an all "depressed" Troy Reid makes videos about how he needs help to bring his wife to be "home"... Create not 1 but 2 or 3 fundraisers to pay for her plane ticket and the paperwork... that he qualifies as "Above and Beyond normal expenses he can afford"...  Money is raised ... a few weeks later, it is discovered that he was nevertheless able to afford a $800 minibike at the same time he was asking money to "Bring Melanie Home"...

Countless times, he is claiming that he is "offgrid" while he is absolutely not offgrid by any stretch of imagination.... Just like his tale tales of owning 2 houses, an electronic lab and a woodworking shop.... The truth is:  one of the house is a single wide mobile home that no one lives in and had possum(s) in it not long ago. The second house (on same property) is a small structure that was used as a guest house by previous owners. As for the "Electronic Lab" and "Woodworking shop" (it sounds impressive said like that right?) They are both wooden sheds he put on his lands and in one he put all his electronic gizmos and chinese flashlights and in the other shed, he put a few out of date tools... (sounds a lot less glamorous is it?)  But the way he words it, he wants people to believe he is a very successful entrepreneur...

PineBush New York, he was living on a land owned by an older lady... He allegedly had a land contract to buy that land, he trashed that land with an insane amount of trash... from huge plastic totes (50 of them) to crazy amount of tainted barn wood that he got to be dumped them... all kind of garbage, pallet wood, broken vehicles, broken boat, etc...  The place can be seen on satellite imaging and you would think it is a landfill... After years of abuse on the place, he couldn't afford the rent/payment... So he had to boogie to Michigan... (Now, interesting that at time, he blames the "trolls" or he blames "YouTube" for him not being able to pay... dependig of what fits his narrative...) Before leaving that land... He tried to sell it for $200,000 ...  Even though the land was evaluated (without the garbage) at around $45K and the fact that he actually did NOT own the land...

I could keep going with examples, but it is not something I want to do all weekend because this is how long it would take...

He is so hated by people that he has a website and an entire community dedicated at exposing him.... www.troybusters.com 

DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 04:02:12 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2019, 03:57:22 PM by DIYTube

divecrewcanada - one of the most vile, evil trolls on the planet.

Look at our team members https://www.diytubecoin.com

We have nothing to hide. The dev wrote that platform and is on our team.

Everyone: we are facing strong opposition and attacks because we are taking on the giant YouTube. Moderators, please remove anything not cryptocurrency related from this thread.

DIY Tube Video Community
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 03:58:54 PM

I am interested in the mining, but not video.
$4000? Do you take credit cards yet? if not, how can I send the money?
I see some are skeptical. I enjoy ground floor business. I hope you work out the kinks soon and launch.
Just to show you are legit before I send you money, what is your full name? I was reading that Phillip 20 is also part owner? What is Phillip's full name?
Are you in the USA? If so, Business licence number please? Thank you in advance.

You can find all our details on our coin site, including business registration: https://www.diytubecoin.com

We cant take cards at this time. We are listing on exchanges today. It may take 2 to 5 days to be listed tho.

Yes we are based in the USA, but our team is around the World.

Thanks.

DIY Tube Video Community
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 04:01:47 PM

At joenNl, your comments are unfair and actually very untrue. How dare you say I am trying to get something for nothing!!! I put two years of my life into DIY Tube Video Community. In a time and world of so many scams we built a solid platform and use for DIY Tube at a very high cost FIRST. Many tens of thousands of dollars went into DIY Tube development FIRST. No ICO. No IEO. No presale. No pump scheme. Solid platform first. Use for DIY Tube Coins first. Been paying virtual earnings over a year now.

Only then did we set up our blockchain.

THAT shows we are serious and we mean business.

DIY Tube is here to stay!!!

DIY Tube Video Community
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 04:04:18 PM

Mining is taking off at a fast rate. You can download our wallet here: https://github.com/The-Do-It-Yourself-World/DIY_Tube_Wallet/releases/tag/1.01

GPU mining information here: https://www.diytubecoin.com/GPU-Mining.html

Mining pools list here: https://www.diytubecoin.com/Mining-Pools.html

More pools on the way. Pages will be updated as we go on.

We are listing on exchanges today. May take 2 to 5 days to show up. We will share them here as we get listed.

DIY Tube Video Community
CCMcapitol

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 10:59:08 PM

After reading your response to joenNI, I believe you have worked very hard getting this project up and running.
I also believe that you have invested a lot of money.
I have a lot of money to invest as well, and as I stated in my previous post, I have interest in start ups.
Negative comments do not phase me. This is a very competitive market, and that's part of it.
I am sure you can understand that in general, one must use caution when dealing with online business.
I went to your site, and learned your full name, however Phillip20 does not list his.
Let's get the ball rolling. What is Phillip's full name? What is your business licence number? Is your business located in the USA?
These are legitimate questions that any legitimate company would have no trouble answering.
Once again,thank you in advance.
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 11:20:18 PM

After reading your response to joenNI, I believe you have worked very hard getting this project up and running.
I have a lot of money to invest as well, and as I stated in my previous post, I have interest in start ups.
Negative comments do not phase me. This is a very competitive market, and that's part of it.
I am sure you can understand that in general, one must use caution when dealing with online business.
I went to your site, and learned your full name, however Phillip20 does not list his.
Let's get the ball rolling. What is Phillip's full name? What is your business licence number? Is your business located in the USA?
These are legitimate questions that any legitimate company would have no trouble answering.

Yes of course someone must be very cautious when investing in crypto.

But why the interest only in phillip and not the other members of the team? Phillip has a YouTube channel, its listed on our coin site. You can ask him if he chooses to share his last name. Since he is only an adviser and not a developer though I dont see how a YouTuber makes all that much difference in the grand scheme of things.

Just the fact that we show our faces and have open and public video channels should generally be enough to satisfy most crypto investors. Especially considering any scams out there dont even show real names or faces at all.

I have answered your other questions though. Yes we are founded in the USA. On our coin site, near the bottom, you can find links to our company registration: https://www.diytubecoin.com

Thank you

DIY Tube Video Community
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 11:27:07 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2019, 11:39:09 PM by DIYTube

Different year, same old SCAM.

So, 18 months down the road, and here we are again.  Christmas draws near, and Troy is worrying about how he's going to pay the rent on his apartment and Sorry Sorry shop.

Two more failed launches, and a reset of the blockchain when he realised that someone else was mining all the coins he had set his mind on.

Who's to say he won't do it again, once he realises how much it actually costs to play with the big boys and their ASIC miners.

I said it before, and I'll say it again.  THIS MAN IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNET SCAMMER  

See troybusters.com for all the dirt, and a good laugh at his ineptitude.

Oh, by the way, this is one of our strong opponents who does not want to see DIY Tube Video Community a success. This person does mention in passing that we have a store. Yes we own and operate an Asian grocery store in downtown Gaylord Michigan named "Sari Sari Shop", which means "variety store" in the Philippines. We are becoming a very integral part of the community now. So ironically, that blows apart his/her ranting in the same post.

By the way, DIY Tube is costing me $500 a month in server fees, cloud storage fees and other costs, so yeah, we need to sell coins to pay the costs of running our site.

I have no idea what the ranting about ASICs is about. Our network hash was 1.3 TH a while ago so I am out of the game now. Let the big boys play.

That site they mention is a hell hole of hate, witchcraft and extreme racism. My wife is from the Philippines and they really seem to hate her and our two year old daughter based on the names they use for them.

DIY Tube Video Community
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 11:35:59 PM

Dive Crew Canada has admitted to turning me into multiple authorities through the years on false charges yet he keeps adding on more charges each year and, although I am still a free man, he claims I am guilty of all.

If you do visit their site (which I strongly advise against) you will find them accusing me of 100s, maybe 1,000s of crimes. Each one would put a normal mortal behind bars for years. Yet after being investigated just about once a month or more for crimes through the past 7 years, I am still walking free.

Oh they have elaborate stories to tell. But try to pin them down on facts and they will curse you out and change the subject every time.

DIY Tube certainly has some opposition but after two years we are standing strong.

Our blockchain is live and growing faster than I had imagined Smiley

In a few days we will be listed on the exchanges as well and my dream of putting money back into the hands of content creators (video channel owners) will have come true.

DIY Tube Video Community
CCMcapitol

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 04:40:57 AM

But why the interest only in phillip and not the other members of the team? Phillip has a YouTube channel, its listed on our coin site. You can ask him if he chooses to share his last name. Since he is only an adviser and not a developer though I dont see how a YouTuber makes all that much difference in the grand scheme of things.

Just the fact that we show our faces and have open and public video channels should generally be enough to satisfy most crypto investors. Especially considering any scams out there dont even show real names or faces at all.

I have answered your other questions though. Yes we are founded in the USA. On our coin site, near the bottom, you can find links to our company registration: https://www.diytubecoin.com

Thank you
Thank you for your prompt response.
The reason I mentioned Phillip 20, is because he made a post here, but you made a great point. Why would I only be interested in Phillip, and not the developer?
After reviewing your website again, I noticed that your developer doesn't list his last name either. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. Can you please provide his full name as well?
I agree. People that scam do not give real names, or faces, and that's why I use caution before investing.
As I have stated in my previous video, I am not interested in Video, just the mining end, so with all due respect, I have no desire of visiting You Tube channels asking people for their full names.
I spent lots of time looking for your business licence number on your site, and I can't find it, so that question has not been answered either.
Once again, I'll ask.
Phillip 20's full name?
Sky Clean's full name?
You're business licence number?
I have no desire to visit a web site where people are bashing you, As I stated before, in a competitive business such as this, that's bound to happen.
My thoughts about you, and investing money with your project is strictly based on your responses, not others that may post here.
Thank you.

DiveCrewCanada

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 11:47:10 AM

This guys (DIYTube AKA Troy Reid) is so desperate to get people's money that he reopened this thread just for that purpose...

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/395578765851492355/635163486732943403/unknown.png

It's not the "YouTube Trolls"  Roll Eyes that change story and narrative... it is you...  What in the list I posted above is a lie? And you better provide proof to it because I certainly can prove that what I am saying is accurate...

"Strong opposition" at DIYTUbe:  Again, Troy changed the narrative... It is not with whatever website or idea that people have issues with... It is with the person...

At the end of the day, individual can do whatever they want with their money or time, but after that, you cannot tell you were not warned about Troy Reid...

Oh when he says "DIYTube is there to stay" ... Oh I have no doubt... Like pallet wood, car tires, 275 gallon tots, barn wood. etc...  You always make a mess but never clean up... Why would it be any different with that new garbage? tsk tsk tsk

DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 12:33:27 PM

Thank you
Thank you for your prompt response.
The reason I mentioned Phillip 20, is because he made a post here, but you made a great point. Why would I only be interested in Phillip, and not the developer?
After reviewing your website again, I noticed that your developer doesn't list his last name either. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. Can you please provide his full name as well?
I agree. People that scam do not give real names, or faces, and that's why I use caution before investing.
As I have stated in my previous video, I am not interested in Video, just the mining end, so with all due respect, I have no desire of visiting You Tube channels asking people for their full names.
I spent lots of time looking for your business licence number on your site, and I can't find it, so that question has not been answered either.
Once again, I'll ask.
Phillip 20's full name?
Sky Clean's full name?
You're business licence number?
I have no desire to visit a web site where people are bashing you, As I stated before, in a competitive business such as this, that's bound to happen.
My thoughts about you, and investing money with your project is strictly based on your responses, not others that may post here.
Thank you.

I spent countless hours over a period of two years working on the coin site. It has all the information you need about our company. I dont have time to hand pick information out for each person who decides not to read for themselves. Links to our company registration are on our coin site. Thank you

DIY Tube Video Community
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: