Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:05:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] delete  (Read 2107 times)
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Get Paid For Video Views And Comments

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 12:39:06 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2019, 02:41:35 PM by DIYTube

It's not the "YouTube Trolls"  Roll Eyes that change story and narrative... it is you...  What in the list I posted above is a lie? And you better provide proof to it because I certainly can prove that what I am saying is accurate...

"Strong opposition" at DIYTUbe:  Again, Troy changed the narrative... It is not with whatever website or idea that people have issues with... It is with the person...

At the end of the day, individual can do whatever they want with their money or time, but after that, you cannot tell you were not warned about Troy Reid...

Oh when he says "DIYTube is there to stay" ... Oh I have no doubt... Like pallet wood, car tires, 275 gallon tots, barn wood. etc...  You always make a mess but never clean up... Why would it be any different with that new garbage? tsk tsk tsk

I generally do not like to engage trolls but your comments are so stupid that I had to reply to these.

DIY Tube is FREE for everyone. WE pay for it all.

FREE instant membership.
FREE cloud storage
FREE unlimited video size
FREE unlimited video quantity.

AND - we pay members for their video views and comments on the site. Bonus.

POW miners can get involved and min coins themselves as well.

As to the rest of the garbage you rant about, well, it has nothing to do with cryptocurrency and I live in the USA where the accused is innocent until proven guilty. And you, filthy troll, have never in 7 years managed to get me in trouble one time with your fraudulent accusations and reports to the authorities.

I have been investigated by every 3 letter organization in the USA along with the dept of health, fire dept, land management, sheriff, state police, town police, town hall and more over the years.

Yet my record is spotless and clean

Anyone want to run a background check on me:

Troy William Reid
17 Jan, 1969
Lewiston, MI

I served my country and have a perfect record.

DIY Tube will live on!!!

DIY Tube Video Community
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CCMcapitol

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 03:42:22 PM

After reading your response to joenNI, I believe you have worked very hard getting this project up and running.
I also believe that you have invested a lot of money.
I have a lot of money to invest as well, and as I stated in my previous post, I have interest in start ups.
Negative comments do not phase me. This is a very competitive market, and that's part of it.
I am sure you can understand that in general, one must use caution when dealing with online business.
I went to your site, and learned your full name, however Phillip20 does not list his.
Let's get the ball rolling. What is Phillip's full name? What is your business licence number? Is your business located in the USA?
These are legitimate questions that any legitimate company would have no trouble answering.
Once again,thank you in advance.

Yes of course someone must be very cautious when investing in crypto.

But why the interest only in phillip and not the other members of the team? Phillip has a YouTube channel, its listed on our coin site. You can ask him if he chooses to share his last name. Since he is only an adviser and not a developer though I dont see how a YouTuber makes all that much difference in the grand scheme of things.

Just the fact that we show our faces and have open and public video channels should generally be enough to satisfy most crypto investors. Especially considering any scams out there dont even show real names or faces at all.

I have answered your other questions though. Yes we are founded in the USA. On our coin site, near the bottom, you can find links to our company registration: https://www.diytubecoin.com

Thank you
Thank you for your prompt response.
The reason I mentioned Phillip 20, is because he made a post here, but you made a great point. Why would I only be interested in Phillip, and not the developer?
After reviewing your website again, I noticed that your developer doesn't list his last name either. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. Can you please provide his full name as well?
I agree. People that scam do not give real names, or faces, and that's why I use caution before investing.
As I have stated in my previous video, I am not interested in Video, just the mining end, so with all due respect, I have no desire of visiting You Tube channels asking people for their full names.
I spent lots of time looking for your business licence number on your site, and I can't find it, so that question has not been answered either.
Once again, I'll ask.
Phillip 20's full name?
Sky Clean's full name?
You're business licence number?
I have no desire to visit a web site where people are bashing you, As I stated before, in a competitive business such as this, that's bound to happen.
My thoughts about you, and investing money with your project is strictly based on your responses, not others that may post here.
Thank you.

I spent countless hours over a period of two years working on the coin site. It has all the information you need about our company. I dont have time to hand pick information out for each person who decides not to read for themselves. Links to our company registration are on our coin site. Thank you
Again, with all due respect, I have been over your coin site over and over, yet the answers to my simple questions go unanswered.
I have asked you numerous times now, and in less time it took for you to type your last response, you could have simply answered. It makes one wonder why?
As the saying goes, "time is money." If my questions had been simply answered, I could have been mining 3 days ago.
There is something odd going on here. As you state, You spent countless hours over a two year period working on your coin site, yet you can't take an extra five seconds to respond to a question that takes less than ten seconds to answer right off the top of your head, to secure a customer?  What kind of customer service is this? It makes me wonder how future questions will be answered. Will I have to find those myself on your coin site too?
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 04:49:42 PM

Again, with all due respect, I have been over your coin site over and over, yet the answers to my simple questions go unanswered.
I have asked you numerous times now, and in less time it took for you to type your last response, you could have simply answered. It makes one wonder why?
As the saying goes, "time is money." If my questions had been simply answered, I could have been mining 3 days ago.
There is something odd going on here. As you state, You spent countless hours over a two year period working on your coin site, yet you can't take an extra five seconds to respond to a question that takes less than ten seconds to answer right off the top of your head, to secure a customer?  What kind of customer service is this? It makes me wonder how future questions will be answered. Will I have to find those myself on your coin site too?

Everything you seek is on our coin site. But here are the links you ask for.

Information on our coin, team, company, business registrations, payment methods and more on https://www.diytubecoin.com

Our whitepaper: http://www.diytubecoin.com/assets/DIY-Tube-Coin-WhitePaper.pdf

DIY Tube Video Community LLC registration with the State of Michigan, in the USA: https://cofs.lara.state.mi.us/CorpWeb/CorpSearch/CorpSummary.aspx?ID=802346144&SEARCH_TYPE=3

DIY Tube Video Community
Concerned Citizen

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 05:39:04 PM

Everything you seek is on our coin site. But here are the links you ask for.

Information on our coin, team, company, business registrations, payment methods and more on https://www.diytubecoin.com

Our whitepaper: http://www.diytubecoin.com/assets/DIY-Tube-Coin-WhitePaper.pdf

DIY Tube Video Community LLC registration with the State of Michigan, in the USA: https://cofs.lara.state.mi.us/CorpWeb/CorpSearch/CorpSummary.aspx?ID=802346144&SEARCH_TYPE=3

The business registration link you provided above lists you as the sole proprietor of the company.  There are no directors or board members.  The registered business address comes back to a fifty year old trailer home down a dirt track.  Is the really the home of a serious YouTube competitor, and threat to the global banking system?

Certainly doesn't look like one from here.   Shocked
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 06:14:03 PM

The business registration link you provided above lists you as the sole proprietor of the company.  There are no directors or board members.  The registered business address comes back to a fifty year old trailer home down a dirt track.  Is the really the home of a serious YouTube competitor, and threat to the global banking system?

Certainly doesn't look like one from here.   Shocked

Yes, an LLC lists the founder of the company on the public registration documents in Michigan.

We live a humble, peaceful life in the woods on 18 acres with two houses, surrounded by state land. But we have an office and a grocery store in the city.

Not trying to take on the global banking system. Just trying to put money back into the hands of content creators Smiley

Join DIY Tube and get paid for doing what you enjoy!

https://www.diytube.video

DIY Tube Video Community
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 06:20:19 PM

Join our discord discussion with questions and for live updates: https://discord.gg/pP7qsw6

Or join our telegram here: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

DIY Tube Video Community
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 06:29:27 PM

Anchors are good. A sign of stability and solid ground. Not to be swayed or blown around in the wind.

Thanks.

DIY Tube Video Community
DiveCrewCanada

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 07:43:50 PM

Anchors are good. A sign of stability and solid ground. Not to be swayed or blown around in the wind.

Thanks.

Yeah Troy, this is exactly what it meant  Grin

Are you accepting DIYT coin on your Sari Sari website? Hell you even accept donations... So accepting your own currency would make sense right?  Huh
SCAM-detector-X

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 07:51:33 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2019, 08:11:02 PM by SCAM-detector-X

Dev , why are you manipulating a coin , you do some blockchain reset Three times, the code is damaged on github and the files are not complete and missing files.

Source is not complete and broken  !!!!!
https://github.com/The-Do-It-Yourself-World/DIYTCoin-Core.git

configure: error: cannot find install-sh, install.sh, or shtool in build-aux "."/build-aux

- can't compile on linux,Cli+ daemon
- No daemon download

fix it and upload daemon files , or announce to the community it your coin is SCAM and add RED flag to your profil
DiveCrewCanada

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 07:59:16 PM

Here is more marketing material about the Mining Business model

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/572540346328678423/636292293489459252/unknown.png
SCAM-detector-X

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 08:19:46 PM

And why only one Pool and , blocked new user worker !
Manipulation, no daemon, released broken  source code.

S-C-A-M be careful

Has already reset blockchain 3 times
waste of electricity and money.
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 08:38:42 PM

Dev , why are you manipulating a coin , you do some blockchain reset Three times, the code is damaged on github and the files are not complete and missing files.

configure: error: cannot find install-sh, install.sh, or shtool in build-aux "."/build-aux

- No daemon download

fix it and upload daemon files , or announce to the community it your coin is SCAM and add RED flag to your profil

Hi, I am not sure what you are talking about to be precise. Yes, we have been working on the code all along, so our github source will show updates. A good sign of a healthy blockchain is to find constant updates to the source code.

Our developer uploaded the source from his computer - the same source that we are running on the blockchain. He is sleeping at this time but when he is awake again, I will have him check it out for us.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If there is a problem compiling it, we certainly have to fix that.

Our blockchain is alive and healthy though with a network hash up to 1.3 TH. Not bad for a brand new coin I think.

DIY Tube Video Community
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 08:42:40 PM

And why only one Pool and , blocked new user worker !
Manipulation, no daemon, released broken  source code.

S-C-A-M be careful

Has already reset blockchain 3 times
waste of electricity and money.

Again, I am not sure what you are talking about. Our blockchain had one misfire but it is running well for days now and is going to continue to run. Again, our network hash is up to 1.3TH at times which is very healthy I think.

There are actually up to three mining pools running our coin but I have not been able to find the other two yet. If they want to be listed on our coin site, I will be happy to post them.

Only one contacted us so far and they are the ones listed.

I am sure more will come with time.

DIY Tube Video Community
SCAM-detector-X

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 08:42:46 PM

- No daemon download

Hi, I am not sure what you are talking about to be precise. Yes, we have been working on the code all along, so our github source will show updates. A good sign of a healthy blockchain is to find constant updates to the source code.

Our developer uploaded the source from his computer - the same source that we are running on the blockchain. He is sleeping at this time but when he is awake again, I will have him check it out for us.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If there is a problem compiling it, we certainly have to fix that.

Our blockchain is alive and healthy though with a network hash up to 1.3 TH. Not bad for a brand new coin I think.

Why not upload  Daemon +Cli ?
daemon should be available to everyone!

You are hungry for quick money! and then leave the project like others!
how do you want to develop the project without financial support?
All free exchanges with a small volume will lower your coin!
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 08:57:03 PM

- No daemon download

Boy, you sure are a firey one.

I spent two long years working on DIY Tube Video Community. You can check and see for yourself. No, I am not going anywhere. I pay for the hosting, servers and fees for DIY Tube myself. Our investor paid tens of thousands of dollars over the years for development of the platform to date.

I have been a full time YouTube for 7 years. It has been my job. My income. YT cheated people and DIY Tube is meant to put the money back into content creator's pockets. I have over 2,400 videos on DIY Tube myself and I plan to make money on it - like everyone else - by earning it.

Now to your other question:

We have temporarily removed the wallet files while we work on some changes. Only the wallets are being changed. In order to prevent chaos and too many people getting the old files, we removed it for now. A lot less work I believe. Should be back up in a couple days.

DIY Tube Video Community
SCAM-detector-X

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:01:28 PM

- No daemon download

I spent two long years working on DIY Tube Video Community. You can check and see for yourself. No, I am not going anywhere. I pay for the hosting, servers and fees for DIY Tube myself. Our investor paid tens of thousands of dollars over the years for development of the platform to date.

I have been a full time YouTube for 7 years. It has been my job. My income. YT cheated people and DIY Tube is meant to put the money back into content creator's pockets. I have over 2,400 videos on DIY Tube myself and I plan to make money on it - like everyone else - by earning it.

We have temporarily removed the wallet files while we work on some changes. Only the wallets are being changed. In order to prevent chaos and too many people getting the old files, we removed it for now. A lot less work I believe. Should be back up in a couple days.
yes, I'm so fiery
because of such fraud and manipulation, people lose money !!!!
Your  investor paid tens of thousands of dollars over the years for development NICE JOKE !!!
and now you have no money to grow, and to add to a better exchange?
stop lying to people, and share the daemon version from this pool http://icopool.club and don't lie that the code is under development! and how is possible this pool is working  ?
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:07:29 PM

Why are people crying about manipulation?
It's not manipulation, it's simply bad management.
If the project is supposed to give value to content creators, then it shouldn't have PoW and Masternodes.

Just mint coins through unique views and be harsh on those who use bots to increase their views.
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 09:16:06 PM

- No daemon download

yes, I'm so fiery
because of such fraud and manipulation, people lose money !!!!
Your  investor paid tens of thousands of dollars over the years for development NICE JOKE !!!
and now you have no money to grow, and to add to a better exchange?
stop lying to people, and share the daemon version from this pool http://icopool.club and don't lie that the code is under development! and how is possible this pool is working  ?

Well, since the DIY Tube Video Community team are the only ones paying for anything, then we are the only ones that have anything to lose. Thank you for your concern for us though.

A community member just found and posted this other pool he found: https://onlycash.ddns.net/

There is one more out there somewhere but I will get this one on our coin page asap.

Now as for the code, I will dig that up and get it to you. But remember we are going to change it soon and fork the wallet so anyone setting up a pool MUST follow our telegram and discord for updates.

Telegram: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

Discord: https://discord.gg/pP7qsw6

DIY Tube Video Community
DiveCrewCanada

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:17:53 PM

If the project is supposed to give value to content creators, then it shouldn't have PoW and Masternodes.

Just mint coins through unique views and be harsh on those who use bots to increase their views.

Here are some pointers:

A) He minted 5,000,000 coins... out of thin air...   as per his words:  1,000,000 coins that he already owe to the people that used his platmform and 4,000,000 to sell to "finance" exchanges....
B) He will not even accept his own coins as a method of payment on his "filipino convenience store"  (But he sure has a Paypal donate button)  So the guy don't even recognize the value of his own coins but yet want you to take his word that they are worth $0.10 a piece....
C) His "fair" attribution on mining a 50 coin block:   1 to the miner,  49 to the masternode....  (I am not joking, this is really his 'fair' ratio)

Just pathetic through and through...

DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 09:18:42 PM

I made the decision in order to have a lot of network traffic. And I am a miner, and love mining. Its done now anyway and taking off nicely. There is no going back now.

We are certainly going to have to fight bots. We have some code in place but we will be strengthening it with time for sure.

Thank you

DIY Tube Video Community
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: