Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:46:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] delete  (Read 2114 times)
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 07:16:29 PM

I was looking for a specific video in one of my YouTube playlists today... 1/4th of the videos I have bookmarked are removed or their accounts have been removed!
The older a video is, the more likely it is to not find the video anymore.
This is just ridiculous!

I don't know if DIY Tube can succeed, it looks like it's more focused on the coin and blockchain part than the quality of the service (ironically, the opposite of what the thread title states); but we really need an alternative to YouTube's monopoly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Get Paid For Video Views And Comments

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 07:25:04 PM

I was looking for a specific video in one of my YouTube playlists today... 1/4th of the videos I have bookmarked are removed or their accounts have been removed!
This is just ridiculous!

I don't know if DIY Tube can succeed, it looks like it's more focused on the coin and blockchain part than the quality of the service (ironically, the opposite of what the thread title states); but we really need an alternative to YouTube's monopoly.

We spent two years working on DIY Tube Video Community first and foremost. Yes, right now we are working on the blockchain. That is taking a lot of time. But the blockchain and DIY Tube Coin will put money back into your pockets. This was planned from the start and is a vital part of our company and design. Without the coin, you cant get paid. We are waiting on the exchange to list us. Could be today or tomorrow. That means that you will be able to withdraw your earnings and pay your bills.

The situation you describe is a big part of the reason I founded DIY Tube in the first place. I have over 125,000 subs and have seen a lot of bad stuff on YT. Many content creators are suffering now, myself included.

I have my over 2,400 videos on DIY Tube myself. I stopped making YT videos 6 weeks ago and am going all in on DIY Tube now. I plan to make DIY Tube a place to earn money, hopefully for myself as well through video views.

I have big plans and improvements for DIY Tube coming soon, once the blockchain work is done.

(edit) one of which is a massive marketing campaign when we are done with the blockchain. At that time our project will be complete.

DIY Tube Video Community
RivAngE

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 07:55:26 PM

This is just ridiculous!

We spent two years working on DIY Tube Video Community first and foremost. Yes, right now we are working on the blockchain. That is taking a lot of time. But the blockchain and DIY Tube Coin will put money back into your pockets. This was planned from the start and is a vital part of our company and design. Without the coin, you cant get paid. We are waiting on the exchange to list us. Could be today or tomorrow. That means that you will be able to withdraw your earnings and pay your bills.

The situation you describe is a big part of the reason I founded DIY Tube in the first place. I have over 125,000 subs and have seen a lot of bad stuff on YT. Many content creators are suffering now, myself included.

I have my over 2,400 videos on DIY Tube myself. I stopped making YT videos 6 weeks ago and am going all in on DIY Tube now. I plan to make DIY Tube a place to earn money, hopefully for myself as well through video views.

I have big plans and improvements for DIY Tube coming soon, once the blockchain work is done.

(edit) one of which is a massive marketing campaign when we are done with the blockchain. At that time our project will be complete.

Well, I certainly hope you'll succeed on your goals, but since your goal is to sell your services to the end-users, you'll need a better UI than what you have in both "beauty" and simplicity.
Right now it feels more like 2000-2010 year website.
DiveCrewCanada

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 08:01:18 PM

Today's letter (that one is for you TimCat) is the letter T for "Totally False"....or as many people would say "turdally false"

YOU did not work on that for 2 years, you use an OpenSource platform that your struggle to configure properly...even with the help of the programmer who made it...

"WE" are no working on the blockchain, 1 chinese guy that you found somehow does... and he does it on HIS Schedule, not yours... lol As for the "taking a lot of time" more baloney when you said " this was planned" ... You are eager to no end to release your stuff in the hope of riches... one of your many "releases" is proof of that... You asked on your Turdagram if it was a good idea... after getting 2 yes... you went for it... You are an irrational and unstable person....

Again, " DIY Tube Coin will put money back into your pockets" is as ludicrous as it can be... do you even understand ANY mathematics? I am not gonna give you the calculation as I know well enough that you will claim it was your idea...

You do NOT have 125,000 subs... everyone knows that most of them are fakes you bought to get a lil silver play button...  Check your view count and compare it with people who really have 125K subs... You will see you are not even close....   T is for Turdally false remember?

Now, let's shakes things up a lil because it is friday.... T is now for totall "Troyed Up"... no one is gonna make money on a platform that has no traffic.... and historically, anyone can tell you have no "know how" to make that happens... for years you tried to drag people on your doityourselfworld website and you were not successful,  when you got the Crypto bug, you tried to get people to support you and increase your income on Steem it, that did not go well either for you....  Troybusters doesn't have "125K subs" but managed to get over 100 people thwarting you right?

"Massive Marketing Campaign"  Geez dude, do you listen to yourself?  Nowadays... $100,000 is NOTHING in the market place but yet you are having vision of "MASSIVE CAMPAIGNS" ?  You are absolutely delusional and ridiculous...  Tell Melanie I started a fund to help her out after she dump your ass...

DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 08:20:26 PM

Well, I certainly hope you'll succeed on your goals, but since your goal is to sell your services to the end-users, you'll need a better UI than what you have in both "beauty" and simplicity.
Right now it feels more like 2000-2010 year website.

Thank you. Yes recently some other people have said the same thing. We will have to work on the appearance later as well. As I am sure you can see, some YouTube trolls are not happy about this and are hell bent on stopping me. But I made it through two years so far and DIY Tube is still going. Should be fine for years to come.

DIY Tube Video Community
DiveCrewCanada

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 08:46:27 PM

Thank you. Yes recently some other people have said the same thing. We will have to work on the appearance later as well. As I am sure you can see, some YouTube trolls are not happy about this and are hell bent on stopping me. But I made it through two years so far and DIY Tube is still going. Should be fine for years to come.

Yeah because 2 years was not enough on the appearance lol....  Actually Troy, the people you are calling trolls are absolutely ecstatic about it... We are not trying to stop you one bit, we are impatient for the damn thing to finally take off... as for the "Should be fine for years to come"...  just keep in mind that the LLC is not gonna cover your ass through and through... and having multiple LLC as shells is already being looked into... get me drift?  You know me well enough by now to know I never bluff....

DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 08:59:11 PM

There are some confusing things being said in the comments, but everything is very clear here on our coin site: https://www.diytubecoin.com

There you can find our whitepaper
Details of our team
Coin details, values and reasons
Company history and filing with Michigan State
Mining details, instructions, pools, profits
And much more.

DIY Tube Video Community
CCMcapitol

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 10:04:42 PM

Buyer beware.
Above is a list of deception.
Yes, you can find the whitepaper, however, changes are made at whim that make the whitepaper useless.
You will not find "details of the team." I asked several times for full names and in the end, the only thing I got were insults.
Beware of deception on the coin value. It was supposed to be locked in at no lower than .010, however, it appears that that is no longer the case.
Mining details change without fair notice. This project has had a restart because the creator didn't appear to be happy that others were making money playing by the rules, so he changed the rules.
It appears to me that after two years into a project, this creator is making things up as he goes along.
Much more? Although I do not follow videos, it appears that the video portion of the project is stagnant, according to what others have claimed. In all fairness, I do not have first hand knowledge of this, but a wise person would check that out before investing.

One more thing. Be ready to be labeled a "troll."  That seems to be the go-to name this creator uses when asked several times legit questions that he refuses to answer.
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 01:04:18 AM

CCMcapitol, I thought you were gone. You keep leaving but then dont leave.

Anyone that can write, can read. Our coin site has everything anyone needs about our team members, company and more. https://www.diytubecoin.com

DIY Tube Video Community
CCMcapitol

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 01:33:36 AM

CCMcapitol, I thought you were gone. You keep leaving but then dont leave.

Anyone that can write, can read. Our coin site has everything anyone needs about our team members, company and more. https://www.diytubecoin.com
I keep leaving? Where in the world did that come from?
Perhaps in your mind, your site has everything you may think they need, but that's simply not what you previously posted.
You posted that your site has "details of your team" and I pointed out that nothing could be further from the truth.
Keep posting. Every post you make re-enforces what others here have warned people about.... deceit.
The Do It Yourself World

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 02:59:59 AM

This is just ridiculous!

You may want to tell your Subscribers that you have finished on Youtube. It's just a matter of common courtesy to do so. You just dont do that, leaving them without an explabation. Tell them whats happening. Some actually care about you. God knows why. You need to develop your public relations. However, I feel it's too late.
RivAngE

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 01:03:25 PM

This is just ridiculous!

You may want to tell your Subscribers that you have finished on Youtube. It's just a matter of common courtesy to do so. You just dont do that, leaving them without an explabation. Tell them whats happening. Some actually care about you. God knows why. You need to develop your public relations. However, I feel it's too late.

When you plan to stop posting on a social media, you're putting forth an announcement to let everyone know? Huh
Many have stopped from YouTube without saying anything about it, I don't see a need to publish a video about it, especially if the other platform is not ready yet.
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 01:14:21 PM

When you plan to stop posting on a social media, you're putting forth an announcement to let everyone know? Huh
Many have stopped from YouTube without saying anything about it, I don't see a need to publish a video about it, especially if the other platform is not ready yet.

I have not officially stopped YouTube yet. But for 7 years the group of people you see here harassing me (one using my company name The Do It Yourself World) has stalked and harassed my family to no end. They always claim that if I left YouTube, they would leave my family alone. We moved 3 years ago but they had our address posted online before we emptied the moving truck. Anyway, 6 weeks ago someone shot out the window of the car we were selling and vandalized the truck we had for sale. These vehicles were being sold to raise money to help stock my wife's grocery store. Anyway, that money is lost until I can fix the vehicles to sell them. I got so mad that I took a break for a while in hopes that the trolls would finally leave. I guess they lied. They are now attacking us on all fronts with the goal of having me homeless or in jail by any means possible, including setting me up for crimes I did not commit.

They all make big claims that I harmed hundreds or thousands of people, yet no real evidence of anything has ever turned up except that I blocked them on YT. I have a quote from Dive Crew Canada stating that he is mad because I blocked him. Now he intends to destroy my life. Another says he hates my "man spreading" when I sit so he plans to destroy my life. These are sick and demented people, who YouTube empowered to get together and destroy people's lives. They have a website they promote. It has a hitlist of people they plan to destroy once I am gone. Those pages are public information. They are very open about it.

Now they are on here bragging about how they plan to intentionally manipulate the value of DIY Tube Coin, which is a Federal offense in the US at least and may be international. But they are going to harm other people now as well. People who trust in DIY Tube and have hopes of paying their bills once again.

Its not just me anymore. Its about other people now. Its about helping them get paid for their work and pay their bills.

I dont care what you think about me or believe. I am all in on this. Nothing you say or think can change that. I put the payment of a coin exchange before our bills this month on a gamble we make this work.

DIY Tube is everything now.

DIY Tube Video Community
CCMcapitol

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 02:00:56 PM

I have not officially stopped YouTube yet. But for 7 years the group of people you see here harassing me (one using my company name The Do It Yourself World) has stalked and harassed my family to no end. They always claim that if I left YouTube, they would leave my family alone. We moved 3 years ago but they had our address posted online before we emptied the moving truck. Anyway, 6 weeks ago someone shot out the window of the car we were selling and vandalized the truck we had for sale. These vehicles were being sold to raise money to help stock my wife's grocery store. Anyway, that money is lost until I can fix the vehicles to sell them. I got so mad that I took a break for a while in hopes that the trolls would finally leave. I guess they lied. They are now attacking us on all fronts with the goal of having me homeless or in jail by any means possible, including setting me up for crimes I did not commit.

They all make big claims that I harmed hundreds or thousands of people, yet no real evidence of anything has ever turned up except that I blocked them on YT. I have a quote from Dive Crew Canada stating that he is mad because I blocked him. Now he intends to destroy my life. Another says he hates my "man spreading" when I sit so he plans to destroy my life. These are sick and demented people, who YouTube empowered to get together and destroy people's lives. They have a website they promote. It has a hitlist of people they plan to destroy once I am gone. Those pages are public information. They are very open about it.

Now they are on here bragging about how they plan to intentionally manipulate the value of DIY Tube Coin, which is a Federal offense in the US at least and may be international. But they are going to harm other people now as well. People who trust in DIY Tube and have hopes of paying their bills once again.

Its not just me anymore. Its about other people now. Its about helping them get paid for their work and pay their bills.

I dont care what you think about me or believe. I am all in on this. Nothing you say or think can change that. I put the payment of a coin exchange before our bills this month on a gamble we make this work.

Why wouldn't you take the profits from your wife's store and stock with that?
Something does not add up.
I did visit the site you mentioned, and although I didn't read too much, I did see you have a law suit pending.
If you are going to be homeless or in jail, to me anyway, you'd be the last person I'd invest money in, personally.
Who will run this project if and when that happens?
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 02:12:03 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2019, 02:24:30 PM by DIYTube

I did visit the site you mentioned, and although I didn't read too much, I did see you have a law suit pending.
If you are going to be homeless or in jail, to me anyway, you'd be the last person I'd invest money in, personally.

Obviously ccmcapitol is one of the trolls.

Anyone can check my records. In order to be open to the crypto community, you can look me up. Perfect record.

Troy William Reid
17/01/1969
Lewiston, MI

No scammer is going to be that open. You can see my photo, business registration, youtube channel, facebook, linkedin and much more here: https://www.diytubecoin.com

DIY Tube is for real

DIY Tube is going to put money back into the hands of content creators.

DIY Tube Video Community
CCMcapitol

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 02:51:01 PM

Obviously ccmcapitol is one of the trolls.

Anyone can check my records. In order to be open to the crypto community, you can look me up. Perfect record.

Troy William Reid
17/01/1969
Lewiston, MI

No scammer is going to be that open. You can see my photo, business registration, youtube channel, facebook, linkedin and much more here: https://www.diytubecoin.com

DIY Tube is for real

DIY Tube is going to put money back into the hands of content creators.
There you go again with labeling everyone a troll.
I see you evaded my questions once again.
You are the one who first brought up this site that you keep talking about. I visit, notice there's a section there listing you as having a law suit pending, and somehow that makes me a troll?
Of course a pending law suit would not be listed in your record.
I'll ask again, seeing as it was you that brought up my questions.
Why don't you stock your wife's store with profits made from such store?
If in your words, you have people that are trying to put you in jail, who would run the project while you are in jail, and why would someone want to invest in such a gamble, not knowing if you will be here tomorrow?
I think those are fair questions.
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 02:57:36 PM

I am going nowhere. DIY Tube is going to succeed.

Join DIY Tube and get paid for doing what you enjoy: https://www.diytube.video

Learn about DIY Tube Coin, our company, blockchain, history, team and everything: https://www.diytubecoin.com

DIY Tube Video Community
Timcat

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 03:22:04 PM

Snipped

How does one "manipulate" the value of a coin that has zero value? How's Ming Ming and Ping Pong doing? Hope they are okay with all that hard work you're doing. Wink
Concerned Citizen

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 06:33:50 PM

When, precisely, is this fabled coin actually going to appear on an exchange?

You told us three days ago that it would be available in two to three days.  So where is it?  What is the name of the exchange that you listed it on?

Until it can be traded, it has absolutely zero value, despite what you may like to think.   Roll Eyes

It's time to put up, or shut up.
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 06:50:30 PM

So, one member of the coin exchange team told me we would be listed in 24 to 72 hours. I paid for the exchange out of my own money Wednesday about 5 pm EST. Yesterday I got a message saying that all the coins in the list were going to be done soon.

But this morning we were not yet listed so I contacted the company. Seems that they did not put us in the queue of coins to be put up yet. So now I wait some more.

Believe me, if anyone is stressed about this, I am.

DIY Tube Video Community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: