Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:32:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] delete  (Read 2114 times)
CCMcapitol

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:20:12 PM

Once again, questions that never seem to be answered.
The man asked what's the name of the exchange?
All the man gets is excuses.
I'm surprised he wasn't insulted and called a troll for asking such a legit question.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Concerned Citizen

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 08:55:30 PM

So, one member of the coin exchange team told me we would be listed in 24 to 72 hours. I paid for the exchange out of my own money Wednesday about 5 pm EST. Yesterday I got a message saying that all the coins in the list were going to be done soon.

But this morning we were not yet listed so I contacted the company. Seems that they did not put us in the queue of coins to be put up yet. So now I wait some more.

Believe me, if anyone is stressed about this, I am.

Why should anyone believe you, when all you ever give is false hopes and empty promises?

You spoke to them?  So why the hell is the coin not yet listed after three full days?  What is their excuse for being so inept?  What is the name of this fly-by-night exchange, so others may avoid dealing with them?

As I said before, until your coins are listed and traded on an open exchange, they have zero value at all!   Roll Eyes
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

Get Paid For Video Views And Comments

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 11:21:47 PM

As I said before, until your coins are listed and traded on an open exchange, they have zero value at all!   Roll Eyes

What are you going to be saying once we are listed on the exchange finally? There are hundreds of wallets holding DIY Tube Coins now. Miners are all over the place on four mining pools. DIY Tube members are chomping at the bit waiting to be listed. Buyers are lined up waiting for the announcement. I think its going to be quite successful.

We spent two full years working on a stable platform and product first and then we built the blockchain and DIY Tube Coin. This is rare in the cryptocurrency community and means that we are going to do well.

DIY Tube is here to stay.

DIY Tube Video Community
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 11:28:28 PM

What are you going to be saying once we are listed on the exchange finally? There are hundreds of wallets holding DIY Tube Coins now. Miners are all over the place on four mining pools. DIY Tube members are chomping at the bit waiting to be listed. Buyers are lined up waiting for the announcement. I think its going to be quite successful.

We spent two full years working on a stable platform and product first and then we built the blockchain and DIY Tube Coin. This is rare in the cryptocurrency community and means that we are going to do well.

DIY Tube is here to stay.

We will see your actual performance once being traded in exchanges. You don't have to worry if you are confident that you have an active platform. And since you mentioned that you have stable platform and working product, this will strive longer. Can't wait to see how trading goes here...
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 11:41:36 PM

We will see your actual performance once being traded in exchanges. You don't have to worry if you are confident that you have an active platform. And since you mentioned that you have stable platform and working product, this will strive longer. Can't wait to see how trading goes here...

Thank you. My dream from two years ago is almost completed. I cant wait to get on the exchange and see what happens. Cant even sleep at night, waiting. lol

DIY Tube Video Community
Concerned Citizen

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 12:19:28 AM

When/if it ever happens, I'll be saying "See, I told you they weren't worth anything."  And you will be crying into your near beer, and scurrying back to YouTube to try to convince your 126 thousand absolutely 100% genuine definitely not bought subscribers to send you gifts and cash, just like the good old days in Pine Bush.

The trouble is, bought subscribers don't give a toss about you or your truly abysmal YouTube competitor.

When does the lease run out on the shop, Troy?  Has Melanie kicked you out of the apartment yet?
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 01:11:41 AM

I heard that every successful blockchain project has its share of enemies and trolls. Well, if the number of trolls is any measurement - this is going to be one hugely successful project Smiley

DIY Tube Video Community
pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 12:20:22 PM

So, one member of the coin exchange team told me we would be listed in 24 to 72 hours. I paid for the exchange out of my own money Wednesday about 5 pm EST. Yesterday I got a message saying that all the coins in the list were going to be done soon.

But this morning we were not yet listed so I contacted the company. Seems that they did not put us in the queue of coins to be put up yet. So now I wait some more.

Why should anyone believe you, when all you ever give is false hopes and empty promises?

You spoke to them?  So why the hell is the coin not yet listed after three full days?  What is their excuse for being so inept?  What is the name of this fly-by-night exchange, so others may avoid dealing with them?

I should apologise for the delay ... The developer has indeed paid the listing fees and requested us for an early listing ... Our normal listing time is 3-5 days however we wanted the same to be listed asap .. Due to some unforeseen circumstances the same got delayed and expect the listing to be completed in next few hours ... Extremely sorry for the delay Developer we will make it up with some special rewards to your community in coming days 👍
CCMcapitol

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 01:20:18 PM

I should apologise for the delay ... The developer has indeed paid the listing fees and requested us for an early listing ... Our normal listing time is 3-5 days however we wanted the same to be listed asap .. Due to some unforeseen circumstances the same got delayed and expect the listing to be completed in next few hours ... Extremely sorry for the delay Developer we will make it up with some special rewards to your community in coming days 👍
What is the name of your exchange?
 When someone decides to cash out and then can't due to "unforeseen circumstances", will they get "special rewards" then as well in place of what they want?
How many are listed on your exchange?
pokerowned
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 06:55:39 PM

What is the name of your exchange?
 When someone decides to cash out and then can't due to "unforeseen circumstances", will they get "special rewards" then as well in place of what they want?
How many are listed on your exchange?
Unnamed Exchange is our Exchange name .. Do visit us https://www.unnamed.exchange/ .. We have around 130 listed coins .. As I said our usual listing time is 3-5 days and we Infact are at loss too due to delay in trading resulted trading fees
Concerned Citizen

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 07:00:07 PM

It's now six hours later.  Where is the listing?

Tumbleweed and crickets...   Roll Eyes
Concerned Citizen

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 07:10:13 PM

Unnamed Exchange is our Exchange name .. Do visit us https://www.unnamed.exchange/ .. We have around 130 listed coins .. As I said our usual listing time is 3-5 days and we Infact are at loss too due to delay in trading resulted trading fees

I'm not interested in how many coins you have listed, nor if you are losing out due to your own lethargy.

What is holding up the processing of this listing?  It has now been four days, when the OP claims you told him 1-3 days maximum.

Where are you based?  What is your company registration number?  Can't find this info on your site.  Your "About us" page is blank.  Not a good sign.
pokerowned
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 12:36:13 AM

I'm not interested in how many coins you have listed, nor if you are losing out due to your own lethargy.

What is holding up the processing of this listing?  It has now been four days, when the OP claims you told him 1-3 days maximum.

Where are you based?  What is your company registration number?  Can't find this info on your site.  Your "About us" page is blank.  Not a good sign.
Calm down take a break and enjoy reading our Ann ..https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5169189.0
pokerowned
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 12:38:09 AM

It's now six hours later.  Where is the listing?

Tumbleweed and crickets...   Roll Eyes
So 6 hours means Few hours ?? Anyways start posting with your original I’d rather grab a newbie account .. Currently developer working on 5 to be listed .. All will be up very soon
Concerned Citizen

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 01:01:50 AM

So 6 hours means Few hours ?? Anyways start posting with your original I’d rather grab a newbie account .. Currently developer working on 5 to be listed .. All will be up very soon

Well, most people would certainly class a few as less than ten.

With that in mind, and the fact that six hours is now more than twelve, I ask again, where is the listing on your thoroughly legitimate site?
pokerowned
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 01:07:05 AM

With that in mind, and the fact that six hours is now more than twelve, I ask again, where is the listing on your thoroughly legitimate site?
Currently building the proxys for coin and it’s midnight where developer is working! He is trying to finish listing
Concerned Citizen

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 03:00:28 AM

Currently building the proxys for coin and it’s midnight where developer is working! He is trying to finish listing

Is he hand knitting the code? 

3AM here.  I'll check back when I get up.  I don't expect much change.  Time will tell.
CCMcapitol

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 10:05:50 AM

3AM here.  I'll check back when I get up.  I don't expect much change.  Time will tell.
I think it's important overall to consider the responses you receive when asking a question.
I see you got no answers either. Instead, you were diverted to a web site that mentioned nothing about being registered.
This project has lost all credibility. Unanswered questions, promised timelines, evasive and dodgy creators... all failures In my opinion. Nothing but excuses. This should be a red flag.
Buyer beware!
pokerowned
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 11:11:10 AM

DIY Tube listed at Unnamed Exchange .. Happy Trading .. https://twitter.com/TillKoeln/status/1188751220623728640
pokerowned
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 11:13:15 AM

3AM here.  I'll check back when I get up.  I don't expect much change.  Time will tell.
I think it's important overall to consider the responses you receive when asking a question.
I see you got no answers either. Instead, you were diverted to a web site that mentioned nothing about being registered.
This project has lost all credibility. Unanswered questions, promised timelines, evasive and dodgy creators... all failures In my opinion. Nothing but excuses. This should be a red flag.
Buyer beware!
let’s not talk as a newbie .. Given our Ann do check about us and talk to us on Discord and at Troll box .. All good needs time 😊
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: