Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:08:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] delete  (Read 2114 times)
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Get Paid For Video Views And Comments

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 02:30:28 PM

Awww.... looks like the exchange is broken....   Roll Eyes

Just checked, looks good to me.

DIY Tube Video Community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DiveCrewCanada

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 02:44:26 PM

Awww.... looks like the exchange is broken....   Roll Eyes

Just checked, looks good to me.

Numbers don't look good... lol  having more maths issues?
CryptoHunter987

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 02:45:27 PM

It seems like your helper isn't helping as much as they should. I do believe that your terms and conditions prohibit uploading copyrighted material? Is there some reason your helper is choosing to overlook this rule? Could it be you need those videos to advance your personal gain? You love to boast about you always taking the high ground, so what gives here? The fact is the vast majority of the videos being posted on your site are found on YouTube. So your platform users are stealing from the content providers on YouTube. Not very moral in my book... But knowing you, you'll have some excuse or deny it when all anyone needs to do is look at it. Have you?

Well, you are certainly correct on one point. The majority of the content found on DIY Tube is also found on YouTube. That was the intention. To give people a backup to store their videos. I have my own, over 2,400 videos, on DIY Tube AND YT.

I did not steal from myself, rather I copied my work on DIY Tube Video Community as a backup in case YT one day shuts down my channel, which they are doing to many these days without warning.

On our coin site it talks about the origins of DIY Tube and this is included in the reasons: https://www.diytubecoin.com

I am only gaining on my own video views. I gain nothing from anyone else's work. Their earnings are 100% their own. And DIY Tube itself is not earning our company anything at this time. Rather it is costing us a ton of money to keep going.

I guess its back to burring your own head in the sand. Just pretend it isn't happening? I would bet 10,000 DIYCoin that those people aren't uploading their own videos for backup. But you probably have much more on your plate to deal with. The copyright infringements and the profit being made on them can wait for another time.
CryptoHunter987

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 03:13:35 PM

BTW. How is the new marketing campaign your launching today going? It doesn't look like you are bringing in very many?
Time for a new strategy? Maybe a free toaster give away?
CCMcapitol

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 03:18:28 PM

Thank God you have an old style cash register at your wife's store.
Having so much confidence in your coin, and the fact that if it wasn't for that cash register, you'd be happy to take your own coin for payment and all, may have saved a run on whatever product she sells.
Then what would you do?
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 03:56:12 PM

For anyone just dropping in now here are some updates.

DIY Tube Video Community has linked up with the blockchain and members can now withdraw their earnings.

There are some YouTube trolls here harassing me because they are angry that they cannot get into DIY Tube.

DIY Tube protects the channel owner from harassment, copyright violation and discrimination.

Learn more about DIY Tube Coin: https://www.diytubecoin.com

Join DIY Tube Video Community and get paid for doing what you enjoy https://www.diytube.video

DIY Tube Video Community
CryptoHunter987

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 04:17:30 PM

Seems to me if the "trolls" can't get into DIYTube then they can't be manipulating the coin that is generated there.
I think you are trying to blame some faceless label using that as your scapegoat to detract from your own shortcomings.
You should have listen to all those people that suggested you step back, re-think what you were doing, and get the professional know how before launch.
But instead you had endless delays,  restarts, hiding source code that was full of holes. Improper design and implantation of the video platform.
When people see all this mess they are less likely to invest, no matter what you do, the history runs deep. Couple that with your claims of alleged YouTube opposition railing against you, that is more than enough to look elsewhere for their investment. Can't blame them.... Shoulda, coulda, woulda.
CCMcapitol

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 04:32:19 PM

Seems to me if the "trolls" can't get into DIYTube then they can't be manipulating the coin that is generated there.
I think you are trying to blame some faceless label using that as your scapegoat to detract from your own shortcomings.
You should have listen to all those people that suggested you step back, re-think what you were doing, and get the professional know how before launch.
But instead you had endless delays,  restarts, hiding source code that was full of holes. Improper design and implantation of the video platform.
When people see all this mess they are less likely to invest, no matter what you do, the history runs deep. Couple that with your claims of alleged YouTube opposition railing against you, that is more than enough to look elsewhere for their investment. Can't blame them.... Shoulda, coulda, woulda.

I'm still waiting for my answer.
What rewards is this unregistered, shady coin exchange handing out in which they promised for the long delay of this worthless coin?
All I get is crickets. I am beginning to wonder why. Was this a scam to hold peoples interest and keep them from going elsewhere?
Also, what is the benefit of withdrawing their earnings on a coin that has no value what so ever?
CCMcapitol

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 04:38:31 PM

He should blame Karma. Many have posted on how this man is rude, condescending and arrogant. I am beginning to think they are right.
Although I don't trust this exchange at all, there are a few other coins that appear to be doing just fine. This one seems to be losing the most.
CryptoHunter987

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 04:42:31 PM

He should blame Karma. Many have posted on how this man is rude, condescending and arrogant. I am beginning to think they are right.
Although I don't trust this exchange at all, there are a few other coins that appear to be doing just fine. This one seems to be losing the most.

It could be he is in control of the of the exchange too. He seems to be the type of person that has to be in control of everything. To that I say he is probably in the wrong industry.
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 04:44:30 PM

The DIY Tube Video Community is hard at work on changes and improvements behind the scenes.

Regardless what you may read in the posts here, DIY Tube is alive and well.

DIY Tube Video Community has been around two years. We will be around much longer.......

Stay tuned for updates

DIY Tube Video Community
The Do It Yourself World

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 04:53:51 PM

What is the current market capitalization of DIYTUBE using the current market value of your coin in US Dollars?
CCMcapitol

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 05:08:22 PM

The DIY Tube Video Community is hard at work on changes and improvements behind the scenes.

Regardless what you may read in the posts here, DIY Tube is alive and well.

DIY Tube Video Community has been around two years. We will be around much longer.......

Stay tuned for updates
Why are you bringing up videos?
This is a coin site, is it not?
I may be wrong, but I believe the people that read this forum are interested in the 77% drop in your coin's value in less than two days of the listing, and not some video channel.
You should stick to the topic.
Crypto_Buster

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 06:11:00 PM

What exactly are these "rewards" that the unregistered and shady exchange is giving out due to the delay in listing this worthless coin?
I may decide to sign up and cash in.

We have covered this point enough, I think. If an coin exchange is not registered in the USA, it does not affect anyone else in other parts of the World. Nor does it affect the customers themselves, to my knowledge.

He asks about the "rewards" you promised because of the delays...

You babble on about registrations...Where is the reward you promised?
DiveCrewCanada

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 06:16:51 PM

What I can't wait to see is when Sarin from Ico will realize you played him like a piano with your grand stories...  

I think this will be rather hilarious.

Crypto_Buster

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 06:17:47 PM

So, one member of the coin exchange team told me we would be listed in 24 to 72 hours. I paid for the exchange out of my own money Wednesday about 5 pm EST. Yesterday I got a message saying that all the coins in the list were going to be done soon.

But this morning we were not yet listed so I contacted the company. Seems that they did not put us in the queue of coins to be put up yet. So now I wait some more.

Believe me, if anyone is stressed about this, I am.

Why should anyone believe you, when all you ever give is false hopes and empty promises?

You spoke to them?  So why the hell is the coin not yet listed after three full days?  What is their excuse for being so inept?  What is the name of this fly-by-night exchange, so others may avoid dealing with them?

As I said before, until your coins are listed and traded on an open exchange, they have zero value at all!   Roll Eyes
I should apologise for the delay ... The developer has indeed paid the listing fees and requested us for an early listing ... Our normal listing time is 3-5 days however we wanted the same to be listed asap .. Due to some unforeseen circumstances the same got delayed and expect the listing to be completed in next few hours ... Extremely sorry for the delay Developer we will make it up with some special rewards to your community in coming days 👍

Where are the "special rewards"?
CryptoHunter987

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 06:23:50 PM

Looks like he and his "team" are buying back his own coin trying to keep it from taking a dirt nap. It's been my experience that strategy never works.
Crypto_Buster

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 06:29:17 PM

Looks like he and his "team" are buying back his own coin trying to keep it from taking a dirt nap. It's been my experience that strategy never works.

Works for the government...He can just mint more coins to make up for it.
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 07:19:45 PM

Hello everyone. The links to the exchange have changed.

The correct links to buy DIY Tube Coin are here:

Buy DIYT with Bitcoin https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange?market=DIYT_BTC

Buy DIYT with Litecoin https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange?market=DIYT_LTC

Buy DIYT with Dogecoin https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange?market=DIYT_DOGE

Buy DIYT with Ethereum https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange?market=DIYT_ETH

Buy DIYT with UTIP https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange?market=DIYT_UTIP

DIY Tube Video Community
CryptoHunter987

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 07:29:58 PM

Where have you been? The links changes hours ago. You been working hard on that marketing campaign? Using some of your new found riches to buy some of that coin back before it took a dirt nap?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: